GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

The hell is going on around here

This place has gotten crazy over the past few weeks and I think it’s an awesome awesome thing. Everyone should get a second chance to redeem themselves. From Leet, to Russian, to Smoke, to Landers, to Pinnacle, to Rudy the list goes on and on. What I don’t fuking understand is with all this good positive shit going on why some elect to continue with the same miserable negative shit and non sense. Thread after thread there are people like JTS just shitting on people for anything and everything.

I can tell you I used to be one of these dudes. I got a 3 year timeout and looking back it makes me sick to think I was doing this same dumb shit and spending my time just being a negative miserable Fuk. Sure I got sucked back in with Hurry for awhile and take a jab at Laker and Wizzle here and there but it’s all in good fun and I try not to get wrapped up in it say something in one or two posts and then let it go. I haven’t been posting nearly as much anymore because when I start feeling like I’m being a miserable Fuk I need to not be away from this site. Just like when I sit here and look at these miserable pricks attacking each other I want nothing to do with it.

If we can learn anything from all that has happened this year it has to be from what has gone on with BigDay. This mother fuker was on his deathbed and has been fighting his dik off just to be alive. Just to wake up and see his wife and kids. Think about that for a second and then what your contributing here. What’s your purpose here? Imagine if we could all get along with each other and help each other make some cash, bust each other’s balls every now and then and at the end of the day know we’re all family and here for the same reasons. I got two kids and a fuking wife and love sports and to gamble. Not the best combo in the world but I try to make it work. I love this place and I wish others would do the same and appreciate what we got and each other. Let’s all try to get along man becsuse life is to short for some of this shit we get caught up in with each other. So here is something for BigDay...Now someone give me a fuking winner!!!!

Last edited by GT21Megatron; 12-18-18 at 07:54 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Alright Alright, and IAG

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

so many words

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Paragraphs just called.

They're here for you

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    so many words
    Def coulda used some spaces at some juncture! Lol. Like the sentiment tho.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Hard to believe a Kenny Chesney fan is illiterate
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave maggiethebestdog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Hard to believe a Kenny Chesney fan is illiterate
    Oh Jesus, I didn’t even bother looking at the song. I like GT but just dropped a tad lower on my list. Lol

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I want vyomguy back. I swear I must have made a cool 3 gs off of his plays

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Did he get banned or just leave?

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Did he get banned or just leave?
    I dunno, I googled him and the name was posting on covers a couple of months ago.

stevek173

I tried to read it and there's smoke coming out of my ears.

Is that normal?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

That's it??? You must be doing something wrong, you've got Weed, Wizzle and Laker available daily, not to mention Lang and a few others

2daBank

I dunno, I googled him and the name was posting on covers a couple of months ago.
    I wouldn’t visit that garbage forum if dude was shitting magic winners.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I tried to read it and there's smoke coming out of my ears.

Is that normal?
    Well don’t freak out, i got dizzy.

GT21Megatron

Paragraphs just called.

They're here for you
    I left you out so I deserve grammatical call outs. I fixed it a little....Welcome back

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I left you out so I deserve grammatical call outs. I fixed it a little....Welcome back
    All good bro, ty

All good points except Rudy deserving a 2nd chance. Dude deserves to be shot out of cannon into outer space,or anywhere where no one would ever have to read/listen to him ever again.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    That's it??? You must be doing something wrong, you've got Weed, Wizzle and Laker available daily, not to mention Lang and a few others
    Lol , yea there are other good fades still.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Lol , yea there are other good fades still.

GT21Megatron

Oh Jesus, I didn’t even bother looking at the song. I like GT but just dropped a tad lower on my list. Lol
    I’m not a Kenny Chesney fan but it’s a good song with a good meaning. Your always there to reel me back in when I start being a negative prick to and I appreciate ya for that

2daBank

I’m not a Kenny Chesney fan but it’s a good song with a good meaning. Your always there to reel me back in when I start being a negative prick to and I appreciate ya for that
    All good my dude. Everyone gots their moments. I’m a bigger asshole than most when I wanna be

I can’t take coutry music, anything else is ok but shit just bothers me!! Lol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Paragraphs just called.

They're here for you
    just be nice bro

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Megatron is one of the best around here

Him, 2dabank, lkid1, etc, etc carried the forum when others couldnt or wouldn't

We owe them

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I love you too GT

Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave Smoke 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Man, I have been on a few gambling boards through the years-- and have you ever known a single one where posters respect one another and don't troll?

I would imagine SBR at it's peak was full of drama and personal attacks, full of wannabe touts, scams, crazies, sprinkled in with a handful of normal guys.

I like the sentiment, but you're asking bad human beings to do something they've likely never done in their lives.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    just be nice bro
    Oh no, it's back.

That's too bad.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    Man, I have been on a few gambling boards through the years-- and have you ever known a single one where posters respect one another and don't troll?

I would imagine SBR at it's peak was full of drama and personal attacks, full of wannabe touts, scams, crazies, sprinkled in with a handful of normal guys.

I like the sentiment, but you're asking bad human beings to do something they've likely never done in their lives.
    Banter is fine to an extent it’s when it consumes you to the point where it’s just obnoxious and never ends where it gets super old super quick. Was doing it all the time and refuse to do it anymore. If I can change I’m sure as shit anyone else can. All about your mindset. Good luck with your plays bro

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post

Bad human beings??

I got a real problem w that.. there not a person alive who knows or has known me that would say anything other than I’m a incredibly good dude when it comes down to it!!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    we want a leetreaper change of avatar

Alright Alright
    Alright Alright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

All good my dude. Everyone gots their moments. I’m a bigger asshole than most when I wanna be
    I can’t take coutry music, anything else is ok but shit just bothers me!! Lol
    You can't take it or spell it - country music!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Things are going very wel megs

Lots of sharps and tough guys

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Things are going very wel megs

Lots of sharps and tough guys
    JJ I know it is man. It’s good to see these guys back making SBR Great again.....Any news on Hurry being allowed back!??? I know he was on tilt but I think he probably has learned his lesson even though he’s a broke dik

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

This place has gotten crazy over the past few weeks and I think it’s an awesome awesome thing. Everyone should get a second chance to redeem themselves. From Leet, to Russian, to Smoke, to Landers, to Pinnacle, to Rudy the list goes on and on. What I don’t fuking understand is with all this good positive shit going on why some elect to continue with the same miserable negative shit and non sense. Thread after thread there are people like JTS just shitting on people for anything and everything.

I can tell you I used to be one of these dudes. I got a 3 year timeout and looking back it makes me sick to think I was doing this same dumb shit and spending my time just being a negative miserable Fuk. Sure I got sucked back in with Hurry for awhile and take a jab at Laker and Wizzle here and there but it’s all in good fun and I try not to get wrapped up in it say something in one or two posts and then let it go. I haven’t been posting nearly as much anymore because when I start feeling like I’m being a miserable Fuk I need to not be away from this site. Just like when I sit here and look at these miserable pricks attacking each other I want nothing to do with it.

If we can learn anything from all that has happened this year it has to be from what has gone on with BigDay. This mother fuker was on his deathbed and has been fighting his dik off just to be alive. Just to wake up and see his wife and kids. Think about that for a second and then what your contributing here. What’s your purpose here? Imagine if we could all get along with each other and help each other make some cash, bust each other’s balls every now and then and at the end of the day know we’re all family and here for the same reasons. I got two kids and a fuking wife and love sports and to gamble. Not the best combo in the world but I try to make it work. I love this place and I wish others would do the same and appreciate what we got and each other. Let’s all try to get along man becsuse life is to short for some of this shit we get caught up in with each other. So here is something for BigDay...Now someone give me a fuking winner!!!!

Great post and appreciated...

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Contacted him...lets see

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    just be nice bro
    I’ve read where you state a few times that
    you have changed.

Im just wondering if this includes being
    a players advocate?

You still advocating?

8BALLZZ
    Post Review / Wolfpack
    8BALLZZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

JJ I know it is man. It’s good to see these guys back making SBR Great again.....Any news on Hurry being allowed back!??? I know he was on tilt but I think he probably has learned his lesson even though he’s a broke dik
    He wishes you well.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I always had your back brother

(no need to reply)