jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hardest Super Bowl In Ages To Predict

Impossible
    10 teams have shot

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Chargers most balance team in the afc. patriots can beat anyone else with money on the line. Bears Saints will be best playoff game. . Cowboys will be a tough out.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Chargers/bears coach. Book it! Not really, who fukkin knows? Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Chargers most balance team in the afc. patriots can beat anyone else with money on the line. Bears Saints will be best playoff game. . Cowboys will be a tough out.
    Great minds think alike. I’m feeling bears, they need to handle biz this week and then watch rams slip vs niners week 17, If bears can slip into 2 spot I think they a lock for the nfc ship game, maybe saints get clipped before either way bears can def give them hell of a game. Boys problem is I don’t see them winning on road.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I have to agree with Minnesota Fats
    Vikings and Cousins the clear favorites

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Great minds think alike. I’m feeling bears, they need to handle biz this week and then watch rams slip vs niners week 17, If bears can slip into 2 spot I think they a lock for the nfc ship game, maybe saints get clipped before either way bears can def give them hell of a game. Boys problem is I don’t see them winning on road.
    boys and seattle gonna be super tough out. Wilson can beat anyone anywhere. Bears d will travel so no one wants to see them in playoffs. gonna be awesome to watch. will be one of best final fours in each conference in a long time.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I have to agree with Minnesota Fats
    Vikings and Cousins the clear favorites

jjgold

Some experts think Bears will be tough out

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Some experts think Bears will be tough out
    With that D yes

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

seattle losing mychal kendricks is huge

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Saints will be at home and then the Bowl is in Atlanta. They have a pretty good road. Seems when Brees is in expectant mode, they get it. Reminds me of 2010. Saints have another story on their hands...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Saints will be at home and then the Bowl is in Atlanta. They have a pretty good road. Seems when Brees is in expectant mode, they get it. Reminds me of 2010. Saints have another story on their hands...
    I’m certainly not saying they won’t, they def the favs, it a bitch playing in dome and refs generally throw a flag if you sneeze in brees direction. That said they really don’t have a ton of weapons that scare you, a strong defense can challenge them as been shown some lately. And I think bears would be able to score on them they got some burners that will fly on that turf!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Bear d won't do well in the Superdome. I'm a bears fan and I know that d is not as good as people think

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bear d won't do well in the Superdome. I'm a bears fan and I know that d is not as good as people think
    I agree but those burners they have should thrive.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Chargers vs Saints

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Chargers/bears coach. Book it! Not really, who fukkin knows? Lol
    Banker. Agree with this. Chargers squeak it out in a tight game.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Bears on artificial turf NOPE

Bears out 1st round at home likely IMHO. Trubinsky flat out sucks. He's a 1st read only QB and they've had a fortunate schedule.

Dome team w homefield (Saints) will win NFC

Dallas not going anywhere, lose to MN and Sea

Chicago not going anywhere, lose to MN and Sea

Rams got problems suddenly, but I still like them at home or on grass. MN beat them last year, lost this year. Don't think Sea can win in LA, Seattle has injuries now. Seedings matter with this draw.... MN could wind up in LA that's probably a loss....

But if not then Saints and Vikes meet for NFC Championship. It'll be a good game! Saints -3.5????

AFC is still NE. They'll have to go on the road to do it but it's likely they'll be favored each game.

SD is still falling behind these teams 2 scores in 4th qtr (Pitt/ KC) and noone can keep coming back like this.

KC is in the Reid Dec/Jan swoon we see every single year and Mahomes ain't making a SB run his 1st go round here. SD can still win division, putting KC on road...

Pitt is banged up and Tomlin in thin ice, Ravens may win division yet.

Texans only win at home, not sure Watson can beat a Brady lead team post season.

Indi isn't beating any of these teams nor is Tennessee.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

i predicted the chargers at +3300 befor the season started. I still think they win it all if Gordon is healthy

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15906

Nobody has the right team in this thread, wish I could tell you guys but that would mush it

KingKolzig

Houston 10-1 run. Can run, play defense and could win a cold weather game

Pittsburgh. Can beat anyone. 28th in the NFL in turnover ratio just a weird unlucky season so far. +1100 for them to make it to the SB isnt a bad deal

Letsgovols22
    Letsgovols22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7587

Saints and pats

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    i predicted the chargers at +3300 befor the season started. I still think they win it all if Gordon is healthy
    Great line you got!

I don't love how Gordon runs, although he is a beast. I'd rather have everyone else healthy than Gordon.

seriously though, when was it 33 to 1?
    Last edited by Wrongside; 12-19-18 at 03:55 AM.

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    i predicted the chargers at +3300 befor the season started. I still think they win it all if Ekeler is healthy
    FYP. Also just ride the MLs in the playoffs it will pay well if they dont win the division

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Agree. Best NFL season in years.

jjgold

These top teams are fading somewhat

Maybe tired?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

AFC: I think both Indy and Tennessee win this weekend, hosting the Giants and Washington. Then they play each other next week in Tennessee and the winner goes to the playoffs with a 10-6 record. Both Baltimore and Pitt have very tough away games this week and very winnable home games week 17. Pitt holds on to the AFC North. Baltimore loses to the Chargers and does not make the playoffs. When the playoffs begin, both Kansas City and the Chargers should advance to the Conference semi's with the Texans and Patsies. The AFC West winner and Houston advance, and either team may make it to Atlanta. Do not overlook Houston. With QB Watson and that defense, they can defeat anyone, any time.

NFC: A lot easier here. Despite what our Minnesota homer says, the Vikings are just terrible. Cousins is the biggest loser around. Seattle can be tough, especially if they go against Dallas, whom they have already defeated once this season. The Saints need just one win to take home field advantage, and they have that just about guaranteed because they close the season at home against Carolina who has already thrown in the towel. The Rams have an easier schedule than the Bears, and will finish 2nd. Chicago plays the Rams in L.A. in the Semi's while Seattle goes to New Orleans. Chicago upsets the Rams, who have developed offensive problems and peaked too early in the season. The Saints cruise at home, defeating Seattle and Chicago.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Been saying it since the offseason, the Houston Texans are getting to the SB. They finally got the missing piece in Watson.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Been saying it since the offseason, the Houston Texans are getting to the SB. They finally got the missing piece in Watson.
    well they would really need to beat Philly this weekend but the line is moving against them

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

There is no way Chi is beating LAR 2xs in one month. Not going to happen.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    well they would really need to beat Philly this weekend but the line is moving against them
    Yeah im not sure how all the tiebreakers work for that bye week seed, but if they do lose to Philly that would put them even with New England,can't see New England losing again.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-19-18 at 02:52 PM.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Steelers vs rams.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    There is no way Chi is beating LAR 2xs in one month. Not going to happen.
    Well it's going to be in December and January

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Bears on artificial turf NOPE

Bears out 1st round at home likely IMHO. Trubinsky flat out sucks. He's a 1st read only QB and they've had a fortunate schedule.

Dome team w homefield (Saints) will win NFC

Dallas not going anywhere, lose to MN and Sea

Chicago not going anywhere, lose to MN and Sea

Rams got problems suddenly, but I still like them at home or on grass. MN beat them last year, lost this year. Don't think Sea can win in LA, Seattle has injuries now. Seedings matter with this draw.... MN could wind up in LA that's probably a loss....

But if not then Saints and Vikes meet for NFC Championship. It'll be a good game! Saints -3.5????

AFC is still NE. They'll have to go on the road to do it but it's likely they'll be favored each game.

SD is still falling behind these teams 2 scores in 4th qtr (Pitt/ KC) and noone can keep coming back like this.

KC is in the Reid Dec/Jan swoon we see every single year and Mahomes ain't making a SB run his 1st go round here. SD can still win division, putting KC on road...

Pitt is banged up and Tomlin in thin ice, Ravens may win division yet.

Texans only win at home, not sure Watson can beat a Brady lead team post season.

Indi isn't beating any of these teams nor is Tennessee.
    Stopped reading after your obvious homer hatred of bears came out.. cause yea there just no way guys like Cohen, Gabriel, and bears other plethora of playmakers will be fast on turf right? Shame you such a fanboy cause you let it ruin you.

jjgold

LA Chargers are tough only if 100% healthy

12 Last