t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Tuesday 12/18 College Hoops

Creighton +7 -110 (3x); ML +260 (1x)

Jays will give OU a test tonight. This team has some talent. They will improve as this season goes on and tonight will be a step in that direction.

Syracuse -3.5 -110 (2x)

Buffalo has been awesome but I’m taking Cuse off the bad home loss to ODU. Should be a fun game but I think the Orange have some value.

1 unit each on Siena +5.5 and Radford +5.5. Good luck everyone.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Love cuse. Seem to be against ya’ll w sooners.. I agree jays talented but they live and die from 3 and w their offense, that has not played out well against strong defensive teams and think we see it again here just like we did vs osu and huskers. I gotta take the experienced home team that plays the better defense and been playing w a chip since that ball hog left, sooners have one of most impressive resumes in county thus far imo, I think they should be ranked and after tonight hopefully they will be.. at least one of us cash!!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Love cuse. Seem to be against ya’ll w sooners.. I agree jays talented but they live and die from 3 and w their offense, that has not played out well against strong defensive teams and think we see it again here just like we did vs osu and huskers. I gotta take the experienced home team that plays the better defense and been playing w a chip since that ball hog left, sooners have one of most impressive resumes in county thus far imo, I think they should be ranked and after tonight hopefully they will be.. at least one of us cash!!
    Good luck. I like OU this year as well. Bet them a few times already.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Gl to you as well pal.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Creighton +7 -110 (3x); ML +260 (1x)

Jays will give OU a test tonight. This team has some talent. They will improve as this season goes on and tonight will be a step in that direction.

Syracuse -3.5 -110 (2x)

Buffalo has been awesome but I’m taking Cuse off the bad home loss to ODU. Should be a fun game but I think the Orange have some value.

1 unit each on Siena +5.5 and Radford +5.5. Good luck everyone.
    I can no longer question you. killin it chief!.. gl