leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Panthers +6/ ML +225

Carolina lost last 5 games, most of them were super close.
    Same story as yesterday with the Rams. No clinched division, Car desperate and super strong at home. No brainer here.
    Cheers.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

sCam has not looked right bro. Normally I’d be all over the chance to play panthers ml this week and again in 2 weeks if they happen to lose here. But ever since the Seattle gm where he played really well he hasn’t looked the same. Lots of guys think he hurt and gonna need surgery after season on his shoulder., I dunno if it true but something obviously wrong, been sailing balls and unable to get any touch last 2 weeks. Maybe it just sCam being sCam and nothing more than the same inconsistent play we see from him at times?? If that the case and not injury related this as good a time as any for him to have a good performance.

I gotta pass on this one cause I respect the guys who have told me they think he injured, . no interest being on panthers and watching him make bunch of awful throws.. gl tho

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough game

PASS

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    sCam has not looked right bro. Normally I’d be all over the chance to play panthers ml this week and again in 2 weeks if they happen to lose here. But ever since the Seattle gm where he played really well he hasn’t looked the same. Lots of guys think he hurt and gonna need surgery after season on his shoulder., I dunno if it true but something obviously wrong, been sailing balls and unable to get any touch last 2 weeks. Maybe it just sCam being sCam and nothing more than the same inconsistent play we see from him at times?? If that the case and not injury related this as good a time as any for him to have a good performance.

I gotta pass on this one cause I respect the guys who have told me they think he injured, . no interest being on panthers and watching him make bunch of awful throws.. gl tho
    I don’t buy into those injury gossips much, thx though.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I don’t buy into those injury gossips much, thx though.
    Might be gossip. He sure hasn’t looked right lately tho.

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think they will pay out two big moneylines in a row. I think NO will try very hard to get home field advantage against the easy Panthers.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BankrBIG View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think they will pay out two big moneylines in a row. I think NO will try very hard to get home field advantage against the easy Panthers.
    You seriously make decisions like this?? You think books care if some nice dogs win and crush all the parlays and teasers? Even funnier you think “they won’t let them”, who is they and when did you learn of how they controlled the outcome??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

leetreaper

Car needs it more than NO and they ve been tough at home.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Division games are always tough, banker not wrong. Cam was never an accurate passer by any means but his passing looks even worse than usual

Both teams have Jekyll and Hyde potential, Carolina with much more variance

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Car needs it more than NO and they ve been tough at home.
    Rams opened the door for Saints to clinch home field advantage throughout the playoffs. That’s more then enough motivation for Saints Leet. I don’t think anyone can go into that dome and beat them

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Rams opened the door for Saints to clinch home field advantage throughout the playoffs. That’s more then enough motivation for Saints Leet. I don’t think anyone can go into that dome and beat them
    I think a few teams can go to big sleazy and beat them. Most the nfc playoff teams are talented enough to beat them. Saints really lacking in the weapons that scare you department. I love kumara, Thomas a dude. After that nobody strikes fear.

BankrBIG

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You seriously make decisions like this?? You think books care if some nice dogs win and crush all the parlays and teasers? Even funnier you think “they won’t let them”, who is they and when did you learn of how they controlled the outcome??

You know these games are all pre-scheduled right?

BankrBIG

That's what I'm thinking, playoff games in the Benz will bring in big money for the city and a great event overall.

2daBank

You know these games are all pre-scheduled right?
    Fitting you don’t even know the correct word. Obviously they scheduled ahead of time, I’m assuming you meant predetermined? No they are not, just something losers say.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I like the over

leetreaper

They can still clinch after a loss, but they dont want beat themselves up vs a tough Car D, thats for sure.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

No way. I watch Carolina every week. Something seriously wrong with this team. Cam hurt. Defense cannot stop a nosebleed right now. Like Bank said offense hasn’t looked right since Seattle game. Defense hasn’t looked competent since before that game.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    No way. I watch Carolina every week. Something seriously wrong with this team. Cam hurt. Defense cannot stop a nosebleed right now. Like Bank said offense hasn’t looked right since Seattle game. Defense hasn’t looked competent since before that game.
    ML might lose but im fairly certain plus six will hit.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Fading

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

They have to play Carolins twice. Last game of year too. They show up and win Division home dogs 6-1 ATS last 7. Only loss Bill who should have covered against Pats

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

5 straight losses but 4 on the road.

Good spot here at home. Saints playing 3rd straight road game.

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams lose and Saints have the opportunity to win and lead the NFC , resulting in home field advantage throughout. Brees and crew will be

pumped but Sean Payton will go to any lengths to win this one. We all know there is no locks but this write up is basically stating that

Carolina is due and I just don't buy it. I am a Panther fan but first always a handicapper. Cam Newton has been shit lately and with new

owner his job and River boat Ron Rivera's job is on the line. They better win tonight but I'm not so sure at all.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15415

Took the points as well. How can anyone lay a TD on the road in this league?

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Grabbed panthers +6 early in week, also have Cam and CMC on my fantasy football team and need 42 points to get to the championship game for $2400, not feeling good about any of it and seriously considering betting unders on Cam pass TD 1.5 and CMC props so I don’t lose my mind if saints smash

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8007

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    5 straight losses but 4 on the road.

Good spot here at home. Saints playing 3rd straight road game.
    I checked which teams had 3 straight away games this year and there was only one other team and that team crushed the opponent.

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8007

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Grabbed panthers +6 early in week, also have Cam and CMC on my fantasy football team and need 42 points to get to the championship game for $2400, not feeling good about any of it and seriously considering betting unders on Cam pass TD 1.5 and CMC props so I don’t lose my mind if saints smash
    I just checked and the line is moving up in 1/2 the books, so you could had +6.5 if you waited. It might even get back to the original opening line of 7, which then the Saints will crush the Panthers like a bug.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Fading

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

I like +6.5. Line should be 3.5.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    I like +6.5. Line should be 3.5.

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on now lol stick to ya guns
    Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

If the Panthers want to win they will have to score and keep up, not sure they can do that, they have always seemed to be a notch below with Olsen out. Before this weekend scrambling type QBs are 61-38 SU this year in the NFL so Cam has to somehow take over the game use up clock, shorten the game and avoid turnovers(the last few game Car has been terrible in this category) to have a chance at the end.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

This looks alot like a Lakerboy thread start.. I'm fading.. Go Saints!!!

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This looks alot like a Lakerboy thread start.. I'm fading.. Go Saints!!!

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    I just checked and the line is moving up in 1/2 the books, so you could had +6.5 if you waited. It might even get back to the original opening line of 7, which then the Saints will crush the Panthers like a bug.
    Because a line moved from 6 to 7 means the saints will crush the Panthers? That's news to me. This ones pretty easy. Panthers at home in an absolute must win game. I'll go to pound town if it stretches to 7

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    Because a line moved from 6 to 7 means the saints will crush the Panthers? That's news to me. This ones pretty easy. Panthers at home in an absolute must win game. I'll go to pound town if it stretches to 7

123 Last