pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I never understood the reasoning of posting 25 plays with different units for each game and never come back to grade the plays and keep a record. SBR even gives you a spreadsheet to grade all your plays. So how are we supposed to view this thread? Someone posted a gazillion plays and no one knows if they had a net gain or loss. What is the purspose of this thread?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I never understood the reasoning of posting 25 plays with different units for each game and never come back to grade the plays and keep a record. SBR even gives you a spreadsheet to grade all your plays. So how are we supposed to view this thread? Someone posted a gazillion plays and no one knows if they had a net gain or loss. What is the purspose of this thread?
    The purpose is everytime he posts a season long thread it is -100 units. This way he doesn't have to track shit and when he hits a big moneyline dog he looks like a genius. Even though the random guy looking through this site for a play has no idea he is like 4-21 the last 25

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Nothing changed since I was away, free money still flowing on SBR

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

2-14 -17.5 units

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I lost 1.3 units here and these morons are bumping the thread as if it was a burial. Lmao dikkriders. You are all my puppets.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I lost 1.3 units here and these morons are bumping the thread as if it was a burial. Lmao dikkriders. You are all my puppets.
    YASSS QUEEN!!! The Puppet Master is BACK baby! Keep silencing these troll losers with the winners babe. Keep them coming. I want them. I NEED them.

What's the play tonight brother? I need the Puppet Master's top pick brother. Please, my children are starving. Trolls, check out this WINNER my babe Wizzle is about to post and TAKE NOTES on who is pulling the strings around here!!!!!!!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    YASSS QUEEN!!! The Puppet Master is BACK baby! Keep silencing these troll losers with the winners babe. Keep them coming. I want them. I NEED them.

What's the play tonight brother? I need the Puppet Master's top pick brother. Please, my children are starving. Trolls, check out this WINNER my babe Wizzle is about to post and TAKE NOTES on who is pulling the strings around here!!!!!!!
    Yes!!!!!!!
    I love this guy

First 12