sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Dapper Capper NCAA Hoops 12/15 (103-79-5 YTD)

Friday: 0-3
    YTD: 103-79-5

After a week of horseshit games, it's nice to have a full slate of college hoops back!

Saturday's Picks...

***SETON HALL -5.5 (vs Rutgers)
    I'm banking on Seton Hall carrying the momentum from the big win vs Kentucky in to this game, against an in-state rival.

***NOTRE DAME +4.5 (vs Purdue)
    Purdue has been underwhelming this year so there's no reason to think this won't be a close game. ND will probably win.

***INDIANA -2 (vs Butler)
    For the first time in years, Indiana may actually be the best team inside the state of Indiana

***NC STATE -3.5 (vs Penn St.)
    Penn St. plays hard for 40 minutes, but NC State is deep and should wear down the Nittany Lions as the game goes on.

***CHARLESTON +6.5 (@ VCU)
    Charleston is quietly 8-2 and could catch VCU off guard as their tough non-conference schedule winds down.

***ST. MARY'S +2.5 (vs LSU)
    St. Mary's as a home underdog is simply a no-brainer

***ARIZONA -7 (vs Baylor)
    Plain & Simple... Baylor sucks.

***WASHINGTON +6.5 (vs. VA Tech)
    Neutral Site game. Washington almost knocked off Gonzaga, and seemed prime to get their first signature win of the season.

***VILLANOVA +8 (@ Kansas)
    Kansas has been awfully shaky without Azubuike in the lineup. 'Nova isn't as good as last year, but they have enough talent to hang with the overrated Jayhawks.

***BELMONT +7.5 (@ UCLA)
    Belmont is one of the best mid-major teams, and coached very well. UCLA has been sloppy and should be on upset alert in this one.

***NO. COLORADO +7 (@ San Diego)
    No. Colo. is 6-1, albeit facing a fairly weak schedule. But, they do have multiple road victories which gives me plenty of confidence getting 7 points against a mediocre San Diego team.

Good Luck!
    Stay Greedy, My Friends!

Superama
    Superama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

St. Mary's game isn't in Vegas?

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Well Shit, you're right. 5Dimes conveniently left that piece of info out. Oh well, regional advantage i suppose if not an actual home advantage ha!

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Well, despite my mishap in the St. Mary's game, looks like we're already guaranteed to have a winning day! 6-0 as of 5:30 CST, with Belmont/UCLA close in the 2nd Half. Cha-Ching!

Superama
    Superama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete57@ View Post
    Well, despite my mishap in the St. Mary's game, looks like we're already guaranteed to have a winning day! 6-0 as of 5:30 CST, with Belmont/UCLA close in the 2nd Half. Cha-Ching!

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Great work

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Dang it, got a little too cocky after the 7-0 start. Thanks for completely laying an egg, Arizona. You're pitiful.

Saturday: 7-4
    YTD: 110-83-5