energizer
    energizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5816

Editing posts and private messages

Hello,

I've been a long time member of this forum but not very active here. I'm sorry in advance if this is not the right section to post these kind of questions.

I've always wondered why I could never find the "edit button" anywhere when I create a thread or make a post. Do you need some type of user privilege or what am I missing? Again, pardon my noobness regarding this matter

Also the private message/inbox feature has never worked for me. It says I'm not authorized etc And I never could figure out how to send someone a PM has there is no clickable link to be found. Even tried a moderator profile to no avail.

Also while creating this thread, at the bottom where you find the "Posting Permissions" it says "You may not edit your posts". Is this the same for everyone or what am I missing?

Well if anybody can help I thank you in advance.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by energizer View Post
    Hello,

I've been a long time member of this forum but not very active here. I'm sorry in advance if this is not the right section to post these kind of questions.

I've always wondered why I could never find the "edit button" anywhere when I create a thread or make a post. Do you need some type of user privilege or what am I missing? Again, pardon my noobness regarding this matter

Also the private message/inbox feature has never worked for me. It says I'm not authorized etc And I never could figure out how to send someone a PM has there is no clickable link to be found. Even tried a moderator profile to no avail.

Also while creating this thread, at the bottom where you find the "Posting Permissions" it says "You may not edit your posts". Is this the same for everyone or what am I missing?

No I've never heard of that in my life.

I edit my posts very often and the edit button is clearly visible right under the post.

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Quote Originally Posted by energizer View Post
    Hello,

Energizer, you can't edit post as you're on a "No PM" restrictions.

We will uplift that and you can edit your own post now but make sure of not to violate any SBR forum rules. Thanks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Genie can you send me 500 points??

Holiday season
    Points Awarded:

Emily_Haines gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

energizer
    energizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5816

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Energizer, you can't edit post as you're on a "No PM" restrictions.

We will uplift that and you can edit your own post now but make sure of not to violate any SBR forum rules. Thanks
    Gotcha. It now works. Thank you Genie