Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Thanks JJ NFL this season has been wonderful

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Nice job buddy.,

big props to chargers coach for going for 2 and making sure the right outcome cashed (only losses the under). Great teaser game, anyway ya teased it cashes (sides and totals!)!! Left me w bunch of open teasers running into the weekend! Lol

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Nice Banker I'm hitting 60% in NFL this year . Been great
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 12-14-18 at 09:33 AM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Harry is a certified sharp

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Nice Banker I'm hitting 70% in NFL this year . Been great
    Sick run pal!!

I fell off the cliff bout 3-4 weeks ago. I was doing pretty well but it turned to shit for me., only bright spot was I kinda felt it coming, not liking the card etc etc, so I stopped posting them and scaled my bet size way back 2 weeks in a row I crushed ncaa hoops all week then gave all back on Sunday! Lol.. had a nice bounce back last week, hopefully it keeps going into this one!!

I have Texans pk and +1 browns +10 and +8.5 to close a few teasers and continue few more into Sunday! Also have Texans-6 and browns +3 in some round robins carried over. Thoughts on the browns/Donks game? I think browns gonna beat them.,

Stay hot brother!!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Sick run pal!!

I fell off the cliff bout 3-4 weeks ago. I was doing pretty well but it turned to shit for me., only bright spot was I kinda felt it coming, not liking the card etc etc, so I stopped posting them and scaled my bet size way back 2 weeks in a row I crushed ncaa hoops all week then gave all back on Sunday! Lol.. had a nice bounce back last week, hopefully it keeps going into this one!!

I have Texans pk and +1 browns +10 and +8.5 to close a few teasers and continue few more into Sunday! Also have Texans-6 and browns +3 in some round robins carried over. Thoughts on the browns/Donks game? I think browns gonna beat them.,

Stay hot brother!!
    It's actually 60% if you count the pushes but I don't lol ..
    Denver at home is a tough call their defense is tough especially the run d. Pittsburgh played a egg there.. still looking.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    It's actually 60% if you count the pushes but I don't lol ..
    Denver at home is a tough call their defense is tough especially the run d. Pittsburgh played a egg there.. still looking.
    Yea but Steelers lay eggs everywhere on the road,, they lucky they even beat jags, lost to raiders, etc etc., In fairness browns have like 1 road win in last 27 years! Lol. If im gonna talk bout Steelers road woes only fair to mention browns um struggles! Lol. I think this a different browns team tho!!

Gotta disagree w Donks run d being tough, their numbers have been improving lately but for the most part that been due to teams not sticking with the run!! I absolutely believe Browns will run on Donks, of course Donks gonna be able to run all over browns too cause their run d been garbage!!

Honestly my one real concern is health of browns tackles going up against those donks pass rushers. Ultimately to me it came down to thinking both would have success on the ground so it was Keenam or baker, as much as it pains me to say it (being the documented baker hater I am! Lol) I gotta go w baker over Case and his garbage wr Corp now that Saunders is gone for year.,, oh yea, and after watching kittle just shit all over Donks in 1st half last week (210 freaking yards, in 1st half!) can’t help but think that young kid Njoku is primed for a monster game (dfs fantasy alert!)..

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Harry on a heater.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It is amazing how little some of you know-it-alls actually know. I will take any wager up to 10K and wager you that BOTH the Chargers and Kansas City are in the playoffs. Any takers? Put up or shut up losers. Will one of you big mouth know-it-alls make the wager, or will all of you run and hide behind mama's apron like you usually do.
    So you're willing to wager that the top 2 teams in the AFC make the playoffs? Falls right in line with your big moneyline favs strategy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    So you're willing to wager that the top 2 teams in the AFC make the playoffs? Falls right in line with your big moneyline favs strategy
    Lmfao., shhhhh, don’t tell anyone, bigphony as sharp as they come!! I mean seriously, “both 10 win teams will make the playoffs! I’ll bet ya’ll anything at even odds!!”,.. GTFOH

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Good Work here Harry, I missed this thread.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

SHH nice call again!!

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Chargers pulled it off but the Chiefs had control the entire game until the last few minutes. Damien Williams played very well. Just about anybody could be inserted in at RB and contribute on a team as offensively talented as KC. Really hope they meet again.

First 123