daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    you projected 8-3 or 9-2 but the conference went 6-5. TWO or THREE teams let you down, Sir.

you also let yourself down by making such a bold but awful prediction.

better luck next year. FUKK BAMA
    ha. Well maybe that means the Big 10 is closing the gap on the SEC. they did sneak out 1 of 4 and only lost by an average of about 30. I called Virginia over SoCo and UK over Penn St. wanted to call UF but didn’t feel great about it. Didn’t see Georgia and Missouri coming. Nobody did.

Big 12 deserves credit. They ran over the SEC this bowl season sans Oklahoma, and there’s no shame in losing to Alabama. There are good teams in other conferences, including Big10. SEC is better from top to bottom for the reasons Mac said.

Last night Doesnt mean Texas is better than Georgia. They played better last night and Georgia played as bad as I’ve seen in 2 years and that’s including LSU. Credit to Texas though, they deserved the W. I like where that program is heading. Wouldn’t surprise me if Georgia and Texas meet in the playoffs down the road

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

At least last night shuts up the SEC people who insisted that UF was better than Michigan. Motivation and disappointment are big factors in these bowls. The ATS for teams who miss the playoffs on their last game can’t be good.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    At least last night shuts up the SEC people who insisted that UF was better than Michigan. Motivation and disappointment are big factors in these bowls. The ATS for teams who miss the playoffs on their last game can’t be good.

It’s terrible. Like 1-12 or something like that the last few years

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    And let's look at how that ended shall we?

Not to mention, any idiot could see that Bama kicked it into cruise control after going up 28.
    U mean the great Bama D who had a chance to completely shut down the heisman winner who ripped it the phukk away from TUA, decided to mail it in after the first quarter up 28? Nonsense. Oklahoma settled down and despite star wr maqrquise brown useless due to injury, they still sliced up the Bama D the last 30 mins of the game. Sooners didn't lose - simply ran outta time.

Phukk Bama. Go Clemson.
    Last edited by homie1975; 01-05-19 at 11:45 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

U mean the great Bama D who had a chance to completely shut down the heisman winner who ripped it the phukk away from TUA, decided to mail it in after the first quarter up 28? Nonsense. Oklahoma settled down and despite star wr maqrquise brown useless due to injury, they still sliced up the Bama D the last 30 mins of the game. Sooners didn't lose - simply ran outta time.

Phukk Bama. Go Clemson.
    lol thats quite the spin, you'd make a great politician homie

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Lmao
    2 seconds from going for a 4 peat

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Lmao
    ALABAMA is going for the title, not the SEC as a whole

was the ACC the best conference in the 2016 season because CLEMSON won the Title? i didn't think so
    was the B1G the best conference in the 2014 season because OHIO STATE win the Title? i didn't think so
    was the ACC the best conference in the 2013 season because FLORIDA STATE won the Title? i didn't think so

Schools/Teams win titles..........NOT Conferences.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    lol thats quite the spin, you'd make a great politician homie
    Toler, it was clear that murray was not himself early on even though the Bama D is very good. not having marquise even at 80% strength just killed them. OU D could not stop Bama, but GUARANTEED a healthy marquise brown and OU drops 45+ on bama and maybe even wins.

PHUKK BAMA

GO CLEMSON

Slipknot26

They're going to curb kick Clemson
    37-21

homie1975

Lmao
    Clemson 6 pts away from 2 nattie's in the last 4 years (2015 and 2016) and then the SEC is just 1-4 in the last 5 seasons in terms of national titles ('13 florida state, '14 ohio state, '15 could have easily been clemson, '16 was clemson, '17 was bama)

2014 watching Ohio State skullfukk Bama up and down the field was awesome
    Bama needed a 24 pt fourth quarter on 1/11/16 in order to beat Clemson that day...........
    Last edited by homie1975; 01-05-19 at 07:21 PM.

homie1975

They're going to curb kick Clemson
    37-21
    then i hope you are going big on Bama minus the points

TREVOR LAWRENCE

Slipknot26

I am , just waiting to see where it ends , really not going to matter anyway
    Trevor Lawrence all projected 220 yards passing
    You should go all in on that . If he doesn't get 220+ they may lose by 24

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Toler, it was clear that murray was not himself early on even though the Bama D is very good. not having marquise even at 80% strength just killed them. OU D could not stop Bama, but GUARANTEED a healthy marquise brown and OU drops 45+ on bama and maybe even wins.

PHUKK BAMA

GO CLEMSON
    Do not ever PM me again with your delusional rants.

Have a good day.

Slipknot26

Have a good day.

Guy is literally losing his shit over Bama controlling the World .
    Each win is closer to eventually jumping .

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Top to bottom SEC is the strongest conference and it’s not close. No amount of bowl games in one season is changing it. If someone doesn’t realize that, they’re the reason books are tripping over themselves to put banners on the top of this site.

homie1975

Have a good day.
    just wanted to make sure you saw my reply! Good day !!

CajunNation
    CajunNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2512

You're obviously a SEC hater of which there are many!!! But if you go back the last 15 years asswipe the SEC has won 10 of those!! No other conference has won more than two!! If that's not domination I don't know what is!! In those 15 years there are only two years where a team from the SEC was not in the NC game!! As your photo and name suggest you might want to quit sucking so much and make intelligent comments about who the best conference is!!! By the way
    my team won and covered the spread against an undeafeated team. Total offense 555 yds to 250yds, 32 fd's to 17 fd's, 45 mins time of possession to 15!! two td's scored by UCF were flukes so it was total domination by a SEC team!!

Tonight another SEC champion 34-17!!! So don't lose your money loser and bet Bama!!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    You're obviously a SEC hater of which there are many!!! But if you go back the last 15 years asswipe the SEC has won 10 of those!! No other conference has won more than two!! If that's not domination I don't know what is!! In those 15 years there are only two years where a team from the SEC was not in the NC game!! As your photo and name suggest you might want to quit sucking so much and make intelligent comments about who the best conference is!!! By the way
    my team won and covered the spread against an undeafeated team. Total offense 555 yds to 250yds, 32 fd's to 17 fd's, 45 mins time of possession to 15!! two td's scored by UCF were flukes so it was total domination by a SEC team!!

Tonight another SEC champion 34-17!!! So don't lose your money loser and bet Bama!!
    great post, aside from the prediction (as that is not factual info)

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Very good conference, no doubt about it. But I believe that most of the teams (not all) lack great offensive weapons, and this makes their collective defenses look better than they truly are. This bowl season should be very interesting in that respect.........

- Vandy gets Baylor who last year was garbage. Let's see how Matt Rhule's O does vs the Commodores

- Auburn gets Purdue who can really move the football. nice matchup here.

- South Carolina gets Virginia. Muschamp vs Bronco. interesting matchup of contrasting styles in personality

- Florida gets Michigan. I am curious to see how the Gators match up against what should be a revitalized Michigan team looking to atone for their drubbing in Columbus

- Alabama gets Oklahoma. Kyler Murray show all over that field. Get Ready Tide Fans

- Missouri gets Oklahoma State. OSU has lots of seniors and they should move the ball vs their former BIG 12 brethren

- Texas A&M gets NC State. Aggies got lit up by weak offense LSU. i think the Wolfpack can score in this game

- Mississippi State gets Iowa. Hawkeyes nothing great offensively but i will take their coach over the Bulldogs coach any day

- Kentucky gets Penn State. Wildcats a nice story but a paper tiger. Penn St QB goes nuts this game.

- LSU gets UCF. it's a shame Milton got hurt and that UCF will start a frosh at QB, but they will be very amped to be there and should move the ball that day.

- Georgia gets Texas. thankfully Texas has a month for their QB to heal up after the shoulder injury suffered late in the season. better matchup here than the point spread indicates.

Let's see how many SEC teams listed above, give up MORE than their avg Defensive Points per game for the year.

My guess is that it will be more than half, maybe more like 75% of the teams above, will give up more points in the bowl game than their season average
    It was a down year for the SEC.

The thing is though this will be the first time Clemson will have played a team with a pulse.

And no Notre Dame does not count, that is basically just another ACC team.

RudyRuetigger

ACC was definitely looking like the AAC

CORRECT

homie1975

typical toothless southerner who bangs his sister. simply cannot make a comment without name calling. so right back at you, you poverty-stricken louisiana inhabitant !!

Slipknot26

Hey we greatly appreciate putting the UCF Champs BS to rest .
    Thank you very much from all of the SEC and the Great USA .

homie1975

Hey we greatly appreciate putting the UCF Champs BS to rest .
    Thank you very much from all of the SEC and the Great USA .
    too bad UCF starting QB got his leg damn near broken in their CCG and could not play vs the Bayou Bytches

Slipknot26

too bad UCF starting QB got his leg damn near broken in their CCG and could not play vs the Bayou Bytches
    Yea that allowed LSU to hang 550+ and 75% of time of possession .
    Oh ironically LSU had 8 defensive players out yet still handed them their ass BTW .
    Even had a WR playing DB in the 2nd H

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Yea that allowed LSU to hang 550+ and 75% of time of possession .
    Oh ironically LSU had 8 defensive players out yet still handed them their ass BTW .
    Even had a WR playing DB in the 2nd H
    Good post

CajunNation

Slipknot26 he obviously has no football intellect whatsoever!!

CajunNation

Homie Homo I can assure you that I'm not poverty stricken, have all my teeth and can write an intelligent post unlike yourself!! The comment about my sister if you were here I'd quick you ass in a heartbeat!! I can assure you I'm not some inbred mf'er like you are!!
    So go back into your corner and beat it!!

homie1975

SEC is 6-5 right now.

can easily be 6-6 after tonight

GO DABO, GO TREVOR, GO CLEMSON !!!

RudyRuetigger

SEC is 6-5 right now.

can easily be 6-6 after tonight

GO DABO, GO TREVOR, GO CLEMSON !!!
    GO pro status GO HOMIE

GO!!

homie1975

6-6. Bama gets beaten the phukk down. Phukken beautiful

Slipknot26

Complete beatdown by Clemson
    Excellent game by the Tigers all around , outplayed and outcoached

homie1975

Yea. How did that phukken taste ?.

Slipknot26

It wasn't bad , can't win them all
    I'll still take the 5 of the last 10 or so

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Bama gave up 78 points in their Final 2 games against non-SEC teams.

Sad.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

You are most correct. Clemson did a great job tonight and deserve all the glory.

First 1234 Last