What happened?

Everyone on twitter posting dumbfubded gifs but no video

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    What happened?

Everyone on twitter posting dumbfubded gifs but no video
    celts up 3 with 13 seconds left , wizards ball . they fouled instantly after inbound intentionally, like in under 1 sec. 2 free throws for beal. he is rebounding after his own 2nd shot miss. game tied in under 2 secs

it is not that easy to hit 3pt in last play. and even when commiting foul. why not let time run for a bit ???

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

I agree on timing, they could have waited couple more seconds before committing the foul but nothing wrong with foul there..wizz had no timeouts so after ft game they need to go full court and if the game is still at 3 you foul them again after couple seconds.. no need to let those all stars take 3 to tie the game.. it happens way too often..although coaches don't do that as much here.. just didnt work out for them this time..

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    I agree on timing, they could have waited couple more seconds before committing the foul but nothing wrong with foul there..wizz had no timeouts so after ft game they need to go full court and if the game is still at 3 you foul them again after couple seconds.. no need to let those all stars take 3 to tie the game.. it happens way too often..although coaches don't do that as much here.. just didnt work out for them this time..
    yeah agree. I have no issue with commiting a foul after few seconds. we can see two different approaches. some coaches fouls and some trying to defend at all costs. Also it would be better to commit fouls vs some teams than others.

And regarding this game I think Wall will drive for quick two anyway. only his injury could stop him in that OT