jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Im always amazed at how some are able to fool the majority and get rich no matter the field, music, sports, etc.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Guy is straight trash.

People make fun of the Jags for sticking with Bortles, but I'd much rather be the Jags than the Vikings who are 80 mill in the hole with a guy who is average at best. I think he is now 5-13 in primetime and 4-24 against teams with winning records. Just think about that for a second, 4-24.

They would have been better off with bum ass Keenum and saving the money.
    we will know a lot more after today

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3184

gb will wreck the vikings today. cousins does suck

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25064

I'm done trying to defend him, that last INT was pathetic.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by ex50warrior View Post
    They were running the ball amazingly. Why is Oc letting him throw inside the 8

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Cousins = turd

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Where is Minnesota fats?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LOL Cousins ain't to blame for Vikes loss there. JFC team down 21 to start game, Diggs dropping passes left and right, refs pulling TDs off the board on phantom blocking calls, Bailey can't kick (and I posted on this Friday and Sat regarding our kicking issues and why that's a GO on the GB-2.5 bet), and our fukkin OL still down Eiflin couldn't pass block for shit yet they had a chance to steal a win on the road. Bad play call inside the 10 but Diggs needs to knock that ball down and give us more chances.

Nevertheless, if Baily could kick the Vikes would have won.

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL Cousins ain't to blame for Vikes loss there. JFC team down 21 to start game, Diggs dropping passes left and right, refs pulling TDs off the board on phantom blocking calls, Bailey can't kick (and I posted on this Friday and Sat regarding our kicking issues and why that's a GO on the GB-2.5 bet), and our fukkin OL still down Eiflin couldn't pass block for shit yet they had a chance to steal a win on the road. Bad play call inside the 10 but Diggs needs to knock that ball down and give us more chances.

You're still loving yourself some Kirk Cousins, huh?

Well, you're a Minnesota fan, so I guess you can love him all you want...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Man I like you bro, you a solid poster overall but your fan goggles are fukkin insane!! Cousins a loser and absolutely lost that game. I agree pack got some calls but if you don’t think that Game on cousins I can’t help you., the only thing he did “right” was the 1 td to diggs and that should have been picked. The dude sucks man, and he took your team for 90 mil, stop making excuses for him and realize ya’ll will never win with him!!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Man I like you bro, you a solid poster overall but your fan goggles are fukkin insane!! Cousins a loser and absolutely lost that game. I agree pack got some calls but if you don’t think that Game on cousins I can’t help you., the only thing he did “right” was the 1 td to diggs and that should have been picked. The dude sucks man, and he took your team for 90 mil, stop making excuses for him and realize ya’ll will never win with him!!
    Lifelong Vikes fan, and I agree totally

lakerboy

Yup. Vikings will never win period though with or without him.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yup. Vikings will never win period though with or without him.
    Shit man I dunno. You put a legit winner behind center and that team loaded. I love cook (drafted him in 1st round no matter what pick a got! He was my #1 back ). The d is super legit and well coached. Their only weakness Is that bum they gave 90 mil guaranteed. They should cut their losses before his 3rd year and go back to drawing board., a younger version of me would have won that Game!! You see when diggs had 2 yards on defender and fukk boy missed him? Lol. Dude is trash but rest of team roster as strong as anyone’s imo.

lakerboy

Shit man I dunno. You put a legit winner behind center and that team loaded. I love cook (drafted him in 1st round no matter what pick a got! He was my #1 back ). The d is super legit and well coached. Their only weakness Is that bum they gave 90 mil guaranteed. They should cut their losses before his 3rd year and go back to drawing board., a younger version of me would have won that Game!! You see when diggs had 2 yards on defender and fukk boy missed him? Lol. Dude is trash but rest of team roster as strong as anyone’s imo.
    It's the uniform bro. Purple people eaters lol. They had there chance in the 70s. Just like buffalo bro.

I don't like there team. They have good players but they just aren't an it franchise.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I guess it is the fault of the other 45 players who were active today that cousins threw the ball to packers. Kirk cousins is trash.

I bet majority of vikings fans wish it was cousins who got his ass beat outside twins stadium by that mob instead of random drunk white guy.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Lifelong Vikes fan, and I agree totally
    Gummo, he's the best QB we are ever going to see. The Vikes cannot draft a QB for shit. There's only 10 QBs in the league over the past 15 years that have put together a career worthy of long term contract. Cousins got 80 million yes, but it's over 2020, it's a great contract given it's shortness, given he will start every game for 3 years and stat wise he will throw for 13,000 yards and 90 tds.

If the Vikings had a kicker last year they win in GB and make the playoffs. That isn't Cousins fault. Today Baily accounts for 4 points on misses and Cousins fumble in 2nd came on another shit play call after ge scrambles for 15 yards the play before. Give the dude a breather as GB rushing 5 and 6 all 2nd qtr.

If not Cousins then who? Nobody on the board giving Keenum big money after 17, I know that. I liked Bradford, but he always hurt. Teddy hurt...who you gonna get that's a top 15 qb that can stat healthy for 3 years while you have a window???

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Gummo, he's the best QB we are ever going to see. The Vikes cannot draft a QB for shit. There's only 10 QBs in the league over the past 15 years that have put together a career worthy of long term contract. Cousins got 80 million yes, but it's over 2020, it's a great contract given it's shortness, given he will start every game for 3 years and stat wise he will throw for 13,000 yards and 90 tds.

If the Vikings had a kicker last year they win in GB and make the playoffs. That isn't Cousins fault. Today Baily accounts for 4 points on misses and Cousins fumble in 2nd came on another shit play call after ge scrambles for 15 yards the play before. Give the dude a breather as GB rushing 5 and 6 all 2nd qtr.

If not Cousins then who? Nobody on the board giving Keenum big money after 17, I know that. I liked Bradford, but he always hurt. Teddy hurt...who you gonna get that's a top 15 qb that can stat healthy for 3 years while you have a window???
    Yep, we've been QB ****** for a long, long time. Hell, Moss made some of his QBs look better than they were.

We just need to keep drafting QB's until we luck-box our way into one.

Keenum was a fraud.

Bradford is made of glass.

Teddy, eh, wasn't going to be anything but an average QB

lakerboy

Vikings had

Moon
    Culpepper
    Tarkenton
    Favre
    Brad Johnson
    Rich Gannon

They have had some good QBs.

They did get fukked in the 80s with Wilson and Kramer when they had some good teams.

Let's be honest though. They have been blown out in NFC championship games to teams with mediocre QBs when the Vikings were favorites.

They lost at home to Chris Chandler.
    Excuses

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25064

Yep, there were others to share in the blame...Baily, Diggs, play-calling, and a some official's calls. But in spite of all that the game was there for the taking if not for Cousins.

2daBank

Yep, there were others to share in the blame...Baily, Diggs, play-calling, and a some official's calls. But in spite of all that the game was there for the taking if not for Cousins.

Was it diggs fault he was wide open and cousins missed him by 2 yards? Lol. Hell even diggs TD was late and should have been picked, right thru defenders hands!!!

Cousin a big time loser. I mean he doing better than us with the 100mil + he has banked but end of the day he will have a equal number of rings!!

MinnesotaFats

Cousins will be our QB for 3 seasons

When he leaves he will be #1 in completion percentage, rating, low int % and yards per game.

He will be 4th in TDs and Yards behind Tarkenton, Kramer and Culpepper who all had 6 plus years.

What more do you want from a guy over 3 years? He didn't cost us a draft pick, he's going to start every game and statistically be an all time great. If we had Cousins instead of Tavaris Jackson or Teddy Bridgewater or Case Keenum we'd have a ring with those teams.

You think we should gave gone after Flacco? Manning? Drafted Rosen or Mayfield by trading away everything?

No fukkin way. Cousins is great, Vikings simply don't have a kicker. Cost us a 9th and 10th win last year, cost us a win here, cost us a playoff win in 2016 Seattle, cost us a NFC championship in 98. We can't kick...I dont understand why a team that is based on solid D and a run 1st offense doesn't invest in a fukking kicker that can stabilize your special teams for a decade. Generally speaking a teams leading scorer is the kicker- it's an important part of the game, especially in a division w Chicago's defense and 2 dome teams.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Vikings had

Moon
    Culpepper
    Tarkenton
    Favre
    Brad Johnson
    Rich Gannon

They have had some good QBs.

They did get fukked in the 80s with Wilson and Kramer when they had some good teams.

Let's be honest though. They have been blown out in NFC championship games to teams with mediocre QBs when the Vikings were favorites.

They lost at home to Chris Chandler.
    Excuses
    Baby hands, Culpepper?

Really

2daBank

Cousins will be our QB for 3 seasons

When he leaves he will be #1 in completion percentage, rating, low int % and yards per game.

What more do you want from a guy .
    TO WIN GAMES!!

Stop making excuses for him and citing meaningless inflated numbers please. It really annoys me!!

He is a loser who accumulates numbers vs bad teams and in garbage time. Big games he turns into a pumpkin. Today was hilarious. It astounding you can be so blind to not realize Vikings win this Game easy today w a legit qb!!!

The crazy thing is any other subject you are a reasonably sharp guy, you would be best served not defending this bum!!! He has so much damn talent around him on both sides the ball!! Vikings have a championship roster with a garbage qb leading them to
    Mediocrity !!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The problem with this argument is them they'd have keenum, and keenum is trash, cousins contract doesn't look that expensive anore with guys like Goff getting 100 million.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The problem with this argument is them they'd have keenum, and keenum is trash, cousins contract doesn't look that expensive anore with guys like Goff getting 100 million.
    Lol. Goff way better than cousins.

thomorino

TO WIN GAMES!!

Stop making excuses for him and citing meaningless inflated numbers please. It really annoys me!!

He is a loser who accumulates numbers vs bad teams and in garbage time. Big games he turns into a pumpkin. Today was hilarious. It astounding you can be so blind to not realize Vikings win this Game easy today w a legit qb!!!

The crazy thing is any other subject you are a reasonably sharp guy, you would be best served not defending this bum!!!
    Yeah cousins doesn't win big games and is a stat guy more than a winner but he's still better than keenum.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Yeah cousins doesn't win big games and is a stat guy more than a winner but he's still better than keenum.
    Lol

thomorino

Lol. Goff way better than cousins.
    Bull Goff is a system QB, watch the super bowl tape. Cousins isn't that good but he's better than Goff. Goff is nothing without mcvay.

thomorino

Minnesota would not be better with Goff, not at all, Goff didn't even win shit in college at Cal.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Cousins is the "Jay Cutler" of the Vikes - And like Cutler in Chitown, I hope Kirk has a very long stay in Minny!

MinnesotaFats

Exactly. His contract is moderately priced and of short duration. You wanna be Green Bay and tied to Rodgers at $40mm per thru 2023?

Statistically Rodgers is a mid tier QB these days and GB hasn't sniffed the playoffs in over 2 years.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

not just the int's. watched on redzone and he fumbled on back2back plays.. just like he did against the bills last year. he is a turnover machine. his awareness rating on madden should be a 2.

MinnesotaFats

TO WIN GAMES!!

The crazy thing is any other subject you are a reasonably sharp guy, you would be best served not defending this bum!!! He has so much damn talent around him on both sides the ball!! Vikings have a championship roster with a garbage qb leading them to
    Mediocrity !!
    Winning in GB is hard regardless but need I remind you this is the 1st GB win over MN in 2 years...Cousins 1-1-1 vs GB. How many NFL teams come back from down 21 to win? Vikes D gave up 150 yards in 1st QTR. They won toss, deferred 0-7; missed 35 yrd FG, down 0-14; Cousins scrambles for 15 yards, gets the to mid field and some reason they go right back to a 7 step drop route with a backup tackle in there and 2nd tier guard on that drive with GB rushing 5 every fukkin play now/ sack fumble 0-21.

Coaching and kicking. Theres a reason Zimmer was passed up for 10 years as a coach. I'm watching new age coaches like McShay, Fandingo, Peterson, etc going for 2, trying exotic schemes, adjusting their gameplan mid game, etc....and then theres Zimmer who basically plays down to the level of his competition and every game is one score either way.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Minnesota would not be better with Goff, not at all, Goff didn't even win shit in college at Cal.
    the issue i had with minny is alex smith was available when they went and got cousins. smith isn't flashy, but he protects the ball and can move the chains. a perfect fit for the defense first, run the ball team they were. a qb that has a history of high turnovers doesn't fit that style of play at all.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    the issue i had with minny is alex smith was available when they went and got cousins. smith isn't flashy, but he protects the ball and can move the chains. a perfect fit for the defense first, run the ball team they were. a qb that has a history of high turnovers doesn't fit that style of play at all.
    Love AS, wouldn't have an issue with that either. What did Wash give KC for him?

First 123456 Last