GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Even what this thread has devolved to, I’ve always liked this game. I lived in a base town, and a lot of the people I grew up with joined different branches of the military. I have a lot of respect for those men and women. I think with the political climate the past 10 years we tend to forget what they do sacrifice.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    didnt he dodge the draft like 5 times? one time for each of his iq points?
    Maybe he knew who the wars are actually fought on behalf of

He is one of the smartest men alive...only a shortsighted moron would think otherwise

Time will reveal this

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Trump genius most powerful man in the world many jealous cucks look at macron globalist cuck has tuck his tail and hidden...you won’t see this covered very much people rejecting globalism on all fronts...people of France taxed at 40 percent or more...climate change gas tax people sick of it...will fight back...trump had last laugh as macron gave his cocky lil speach

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post

He is one of the smartest men alive...only a shortsighted moron would think otherwise

Time will reveal this

really? the same man who is trying his best to start military conflict with n.korea and iran at the same time? he is ok with sending other people to die for 'their country' but he obviously thinks he is too good for that, and you just gobble his bullshit up

let me tell you what the future holds and lets see who is right in the end

when investigators look into his finances and when he is finally forced to reveal his tax returns, it will be revealed that he inherited quite a bit from daddy, he lost it all on bad business moves cause he is a moron, he is indebted to russia and saudi, or at the very least, he has financial interests in those countries which is a conflict of interest with his presidency

his trade war will lead the u.s. and the rest of the world into a recession (it is already happening), and come 2020 he will lose the popular vote by about 10-15 million votes, having managed to turn even the working class against him

alternatively, he might not run because in a rare moment of clear mindedness, he realizes he will lose, so he drops out to save face and pretend he just wants to spend more time with family, i.e. the wife that hates him, and the daughter he wants to fuk

after he leaves office he will be prosecuted for his many many illegal actions, both before and during his presidency. he is not even smart enough to realize that when you have so many skeletons in your closet, you dont run for office, risking it all coming out

time will only reveal he is one of the least intelligent individuals to ever hold office, something that will say a lot about the people who voted for him and think this guy has an iq greater than 80. spoiler alert, he doesnt
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 12-08-18 at 04:03 PM.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave SportsMushroom 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper gave SportsMushroom 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

really? the same man who is trying his best to start military conflict with n.korea and iran at the same time? he is ok with sending other people to die for 'their country' but he obviously thinks he is too good for that, and you just gobble his bullshit up

when investigators look into his finances and when he is finally forced to reveal his tax returns, it will be revealed that he inherited quite a bit from daddy, he lost it all on bad business moves cause he is a moron, he is indebted to russia and saudi, or at the very least, he has financial interests in those countries which is a conflict of interest with his presidency

his trade war will lead the u.s. and the rest of the world into a recession (it is already happening), and come 2020 he will lose the popular vote by about 10-15 million votes, having managed to turn even the working class against him

alternatively, he might not run because in a rare moment of clear mindedness, he realizes he will lose, so he drops out to save face and pretend he just wants to spend more time with family, i.e. the wife that hates him, and the daughter he wants to fuk

after he leaves office he will be prosecuted for his many many illegal actions, both before and during his presidency. he is not even smart enough to realize that when you have so many skeletons in your closet, you dont run for office, risking it all coming out

time will only reveal he is one of the least intelligent individuals to ever hold office, something that will say a lot about the people who voted for him and think this guy has an iq greater than 80. spoiler alert, he doesnt
    Fukin idiot if you think nobody has had access to his tax returns yet what war has he tried to start? It should be noted as well he has been tougher on Russia then any other administration...your half stupid I swear. What war has he started as far as I’m concerned he has pushed for peace don’t be ignorant. Globalism is terrible and being rejected

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post

Time will reveal this
    Mushroom is a fukking idiot twister....

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    total cuck

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If the navy quarterback had a madden cone, it’d be as wide as fishing line

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Nah id most def say anyone who thinks donanld dipshit is one of the smartest men alive is a fukking idiot

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7647

Mushroom will be proven right
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yes but only one would do so and then pretend he was more patriotic than anyone else and tell other people how unpatriotic they are

your and your cult leader's cognitive dissonance is astounding

also, now its 'he was gonna inherit a fortune' is it? havent you trumptards been telling us he didnt inherit anything? he built it all from scratch?

how stupid can working people be, voting for someone who was born in money and inherited a fortune, he knows nothing about what it is to be poor and struggling
    So you trying to tell us other presidential candidates relate to and understand the poor and struggling?? Strange, I’ve never saw anyone run for president and thought “wow that guy knows what it is to be poor and have no advantages in life!”. Lol. I seriously don’t even like trump or the far right but you extreme lefties are every bit as bad. Dunno how you can read some the crap you write and not instantly edit it after realizing how goofy it sounds!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7647

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    So you trying to tell us other presidential candidates relate to and understand the poor and struggling?? Strange, I’ve never saw anyone run for president and thought “wow that guy knows what it is to be poor and have no advantages in life!”. Lol. I seriously don’t even like trump or the far right but you extreme lefties are every bit as bad. Dunno how you can read some the crap you write and not instantly edit it after realizing how goofy it sounds!
    Come on bro you know Trump wants to penetrate Ivanka.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nobody thinks I like trump. His tweeting alone one of most embarrassing things ever imo. It just the left is so annoying I don’t really see wtf it matters which sides bobble head is in charge. They all suck, the further you lean to one side the more retarded ya tend to be.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Doesnt make what he said any less wrong or goofy plus alotta presidents CAN relate to the normal person cause they wasnt born rich as fuk and had to work theyre way up on they own, so the idea of someone like trump saying he gives a fuk about some backwoods redneck working at a coal mine is complete and utter bullshit, trump only gives a fuk bout other rich ppl, hence that stupid ass tax cut that did jack shit for the normal person
    Last edited by Venom72; 12-08-18 at 05:04 PM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

You are so far off...sorry you wasted so much time on that post

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Doesnt make what he said any less wrong or goofy plus alotta presidents CAN relate to the normal person cause they wasnt born rich as fuk and had to work theyre way up on they own, so the idea of someone like trump saying he gives a fuk about some backwoods redneck working at a coal mine is complete and utter bullshit, but hey, all politicans lie i suppose
    Of course it bs, just don’t think it any more so than the rest of them saying it. Maybe some had less given to them than him but all had plenty of advantages the poor don’t, every stinking one of them has agendas that have nothing to do w helping anyone that not paying the bills.

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

In other news.. about the actual game. Crazy cover. Lol. Definitely biased but go army.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Navy Qb should get discharged to the coast guard

SportsMushroom

SportsMushroom

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

all american

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

way to much sweating in that 4th q for the Army ML

i don't know how Otters does it

SportsMushroom

Nobody thinks I like trump. His tweeting alone one of most embarrassing things ever imo. It just the left is so annoying I don’t really see wtf it matters which sides bobble head is in charge. They all suck, the further you lean to one side the more retarded ya tend to be.
    first of all, i never said i was on the left, which just shows you are predisposed to a certain opinion of people that criticize trump, so excuse me if i dont believe you are not a trump supporter

and also, you are wrong, it does matter who is in charge. bush brought you the iraq and afghanistan wars, as well as the financial crisis

trump has taken the u.s. out of the paris climate accord, the u.n. human rights council, the iran denuclearization agreement, the u.n. postal scheme and the russia nuclear arms treaty

he is in the process of dismantiling the wto, nato and every single enviromental protection in the u.s.

he has taken a booming u.s. and world economy and turned it into a recession in less than half a term

these are things no sane and competent president would ever do

votes do matter, as america is finding out

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Mushroom is so bitter that he lets one man that doesn’t affect his fukking life one bit but let’s him trigger him....what a bitch

SportsMushroom

Mushroom is so bitter that he lets one man that doesn’t affect his fukking life one bit but let’s him trigger him....what a bitch
    well since you have taken the time to respond it seems you let one man that doesnt affect you life get to you, oh the irony of your words

also, trump does affect my life, his trade wars are making things expensive, and leading the whole world to a recession

his destruction of environmental protections and infiltration of the epa with climate change skeptics leads to worsening pollution which will lead to decreasing health for everyone, including you and me, not to mention that the rising temperatures are causing extreme environmental conditions as well as causing massive population shifts that affect me, no matter where i choose to live

these are just two examples of how dotard affects my life and yours, i can give you more if you want

you cant stand criticism of a person that you've never met, and who is making the world a more dangerous place for you to live in. what a bitch

also ive noticed a trend amongst trumptards, they dont respond to my points with counter arguments, they just reply with personal insults. my assumption is they are either not bright enough to come up with a proper rebuttal, or that there is no reasonable rebuttal to the horrible shit dotard is up to
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 12-08-18 at 05:50 PM.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    nice

i think thats why he got the religious vote, religions invented pedophilia

the creapiest thing though about all this is that she looks like him
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 12-08-18 at 05:55 PM.

pilebuck13

first of all, i never said i was on the left, which just shows you are predisposed to a certain opinion of people that criticize trump, so excuse me if i dont believe you are not a trump supporter

and also, you are wrong, it does matter who is in charge. bush brought you the iraq and afghanistan wars, as well as the financial crisis

trump has taken the u.s. out of the paris climate accord, the u.n. human rights council, the iran denuclearization agreement, the u.n. postal scheme and the russia nuclear arms treaty

he is in the process of dismantiling the wto, nato and every single enviromental protection in the u.s.

he has taken a booming u.s. and world economy and turned it into a recession in less than half a term

these are things no sane and competent president would ever do

votes do matter, as america is finding out
    Paris climate agreements lmao ask France how they like paying a carbon tax you cuck while their country burns..you ain’t got a clue

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Another classic game
    One of best games of year all the time

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Upholding a tradition for U.S. commanders-in-chief, President Donald Trump will attend today Army Navy game.
    He will be the 10th sitting president to attend the game, a tradition that began with Theodore Roosevelt in 1901.
    I was away and missed the game.

Was he wearing a hat?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They hated Obama used to get booed
    We also boo people who support Dictators

Edit: You fuckin traitor

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19151

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    We also boo people who support Dictators

Edit: You fuckin traitor
    Yeah, when Obama was buddying up with Raul Castro for a baseball game in Cuba even after Brussels terrorist attack.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Legend
    Because he does the most mundane tasks that other presidents have always done?

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Yeah, when Obama was buddying up with Raul Castro for a baseball game in Cuba even after Brussels terrorist attack.
    Your boy is about to get indicted, so sit back and have a drink

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Lol @ broke braindead cucks. God you're some world class losers.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Paris climate agreements lmao ask France how they like paying a carbon tax you cuck while their country burns..you ain’t got a clue
    yeah, tell those people to get an electric car if they want cheaper transportation, alternatively, if they want to keep using gas, tell them to not bother having kids since by the time they grow up the planet will have become uninhabitable, in which case they either invent the starship enterprise to get out of here, or starve to death

you ain't got a clue
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 12-09-18 at 05:15 AM.

First 123 Last