SsgKen
    SsgKen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1408

I tried to read every post but many are too insulting to put into my brain. If anyone poted the record first, I apologize but does anyone care the under is

20-0 ATS last 20 years. Isn't this supposed to be a capping site?

I spent 300 days in Vietnam. It was never fought to win. Worst Batallion level decisions possible. Everyone lost weight from too much work and not enough food. My Bravo company 1/12, 4th Inf. Div. once was spread out 2 men to a position, no time to dig a foxhole, in dense jungle, about 100 meters wide, ONLY ONE LINE OF TROOPS. And that was supposed to be a blocking position to stop the 66th NVA Regiment in 1969.
    To my left mid-morning, I heard some M-16 rapid fire, then fully auto fire, some AK47 fire, then an RPG explosion, then it went quiet. They ran right through us towards Dong Ap Bia in 1969.

Maybe if the whole Red Warriors, with cleared fields of fire, pre-positioned artillery support, listening posts, claymores deployed, trip flares, and so much more might have won. Woulda, shoulda, coulda.

Over 2500 useless VA health care employees have been fired so far under Pres. Trump. With everyone looking at the Russians for
    collusion, it is hard to fix a giant mess called the Veterans Admin.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Trump genius most powerful man in the world many jealous cucks look at macron globalist cuck has tuck his tail and hidden...you won’t see this covered very much people rejecting globalism on all fronts...people of France taxed at 40 percent or more...climate change gas tax people sick of it...will fight back...trump had last laugh as macron gave his cocky lil speach
    Are the War drums beating, Buy far the best way to fight globalist, don't you think? I say give The Prez. his Uniform, let Him lead the attack, I'll be Right behind his fat azz. MAGA gone wild!

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by SsgKen View Post
    I tried to read every post but many are too insulting to put into my brain. If anyone poted the record first, I apologize but does anyone care the under is

20-0 ATS last 20 years. Isn't this supposed to be a capping site?

I spent 300 days in Vietnam. It was never fought to win. Worst Batallion level decisions possible. Everyone lost weight from too much work and not enough food. My Bravo company 1/12, 4th Inf. Div. once was spread out 2 men to a position, no time to dig a foxhole, in dense jungle, about 100 meters wide, ONLY ONE LINE OF TROOPS. And that was supposed to be a blocking position to stop the 66th NVA Regiment in 1969.
    To my left mid-morning, I heard some M-16 rapid fire, then fully auto fire, some AK47 fire, then an RPG explosion, then it went quiet. They ran right through us towards Dong Ap Bia in 1969.

Maybe if the whole Red Warriors, with cleared fields of fire, pre-positioned artillery support, listening posts, claymores deployed, trip flares, and so much more might have won. Woulda, shoulda, coulda.

Over 2500 useless VA health care employees have been fired so far under Pres. Trump. With everyone looking at the Russians for
    collusion, it is hard to fix a giant mess called the Veterans Admin.
    Rank and file never the problem. Sadly, the last time We promoted Democracy as Peacekeepers of the Free? World was VE Day, ask any Eastern European. Who is calling the shots? Trump is a tool, credit or blame not coming my way, that should go to his sponsors. has only one Prey, living day to day praying to never be exposed. Mankind holds the negatives, BOL Azzholes, bye bye baby.

SsgKen

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    yeah,... tell them to not bother having kids since by the time they grow up the planet will have become uninhabitable, in which case they either invent the starship enterprise to get out of here, or starve to death ...you ain't got a clue
    the planet will have become uninhabitable... starve to death...
    Never happen until 200 million years from now when the Sun expands from losing mass and expands out frying Earth.

If a giant meteor, 65 million years ago can only kill 50% of all species, there will always be human habitation for at least a few million people. 7.7 billion now.

Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event 65 million years ago
    https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...-on-earth.html

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

keep politics out of sports...

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SsgKen

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    keep politics out of sports...
    Excellent idea. Why not start a political only sub-forum? Other capping fora do it.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1380

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Has he visited any of the troops overseas?
    Obama still is, but no, he hasn't

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1380

The only thing pile Buck is doing is getting pile driven by a guy named buck

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7895

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    The only thing pile Buck is doing is getting pile driven by a guy named buck
    Lol. Such a cuck

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    [url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/url

First 123