CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Mich / s.caro

The books are shading the 1st half price,looking for under money.......bet the over !!

​MICH / S.CARO - 1st half OVER 62.... 2 UNITS................................... ........................................ GL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I jumped all over the under overnight.. think they begging for over money bro cause I’m sure sharps creamed that under. Not saying I’m sharp or moved the line (well I’m not dull either!) but I know numbers guys had to love this under. That why it dropped, they not looking for under money homie. They want some over cash and they gotta hope they don’t get middled!! Prob go way under or way over!

2daBank

Good to see ya btw!! You fixing to be around for the upcoming conf hoops season?? Hope so!! Drop by my thread when you get a chance buddy!!

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I jumped all over the under overnight.. think they begging for over money bro cause I’m sure sharps creamed that under. Not saying I’m sharp or moved the line (well I’m not dull either!) but I know numbers guys had to love this under. That why it dropped, they not looking for under money homie. They want some over cash and they gotta hope they don’t get middled!! Prob go way under or way over!
    Good to see ya btw!! You fixing to be around for the upcoming conf hoops season?? Hope so!! Drop by my thread when you get a chance buddy!!

CappinTerp

good points...but this is the way I see it...will it come in ?...we will see what happens....yes I will be around and check in...bol bro!!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post

good points...but this is the way I see it...will it come in ?...we will see what happens....yes I will be around and check in...bol bro!!!!
    You can easily hit that over and I can cash the gm under 138,, gl buddy!!

2daBank

Great call buddy., you crushed it here. Told myself to take middle when I saw it got down all way to 131 while I’m sitting here w a 138 piece of toilet paper!! Lol