shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Cant sleep so I've just been capping the NFL card (plays inside_

I feel like Moroni firing off some BS write ups, but here are a few games I like more than usual. assume -110 unless otherwise noted.

Falcons +4.5.. Jones coming back should help the ATL defense and Rodgers is playing by himself out there. 4.5 seems like a gift which scares me but ATL could win this one easily.

Chiefs -6... id rather lose my money betting on the chiefs than on a ravens team that I literally have no idea what I'm watching every week. KC has averaged roughly 45 points in their two losses this season. figure a few BS holding calls on Baltimore should lead to a chiefs cover.

Bills -4.. Jets don't travel well, and given the amount of yards they gave up to a titans team that was flat as can be on that day, they covered because Tenn costly mistakes.. when it mattered, this jets defense folded like a cheap lawn chair. also like the under here if you're into that sort of thing.

Panthers/browns Under 47.5. leaning panthers, but I like the under here more. browns struggling to score (whats new). only thing that scares me here is mayfield trying to force something and turning the ball over a lot because the run won't be there for them this week as Carolina both travels well and is stout against the run.

castlegreyskull
    castlegreyskull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3707

Agree with you on Atlanta.....straight up winners.
    Points Awarded:

shocka1212 gave castlegreyskull 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buffalo ML
    Points Awarded:

shocka1212 gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Best of luck Shocka

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

im on atl spread too, gb a mess

also on the rams spread. that should be a great game

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

How are the Browns struggling to score? They're averaging 25 a game the last 4 games. (Even had points brought back by the refs against Houston.)

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Think it is a HUGE dog day in the NFL. Don't have a big opinion on those games though
    GL

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    How are the Browns struggling to score? They're averaging 25 a game the last 4 games. (Even had points brought back by the refs against Houston.)
    If the points were taken off the board then yes they're struggling.. they're only as good as the run game takes them and being as Carolina plays that pretty well. they will struggle again most likely.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 12-08-18 at 11:07 AM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I feel like Moroni firing off some BS write ups, but here are a few games I like more than usual. assume -110 unless otherwise noted.

Falcons +4.5.. Jones coming back should help the ATL defense and Rodgers is playing by himself out there. 4.5 seems like a gift which scares me but ATL could win this one easily.

Chiefs -6... id rather lose my money betting on the chiefs than on a ravens team that I literally have no idea what I'm watching every week. KC has averaged roughly 45 points in their two losses this season. figure a few BS holding calls on Baltimore should lead to a chiefs cover.

Bills -4.. Jets don't travel well, and given the amount of yards they gave up to a titans team that was flat as can be on that day, they covered because Tenn costly mistakes.. when it mattered, this jets defense folded like a cheap lawn chair. also like the under here if you're into that sort of thing.

Panthers/browns Under 47.5. leaning panthers, but I like the under here more. browns struggling to score (whats new). only thing that scares me here is mayfield trying to force something and turning the ball over a lot because the run won't be there for them this week as Carolina both travels well and is stout against the run.
    Perhaps you would like to explain how you can possibly state that Carolina "travels well". Carolina is 1-5 both S/U and ATS on the road this season. You really have to stop your B.S. You have no idea what you are talking about.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is not a big deal, but it is a perfect example of how posters try to act like they know what they are saying by posting incorrect information. The Browns have been averaging 23 points in their last 4 games, NOT 25. Again, not a big deal, but again, a perfect example of how some of you guys try to convince people that you know what you are talking about, when you do not.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Perhaps you would like to explain how you can possibly state that Carolina "travels well". Carolina is 1-5 both S/U and ATS on the road this season. You really have to stop your B.S. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    road team is 4-1 ats in this matchup, Carolina is 4-1 ats in their last 5 vs the browns. the under is also 4-1 in Carolinas last 5 road games. you can badger me all you want on the side as you only come around to talk shit overlooking the fact that my angle was more on the total staying under. but please, I'm sure you'll find something wrong here. you truly are a miserable gasbag of a human being. just stay out of my threads. SU is for fukin squares like yourself so I guess ill have to lean back to understand why you constantly come into my threads to then shit your pants.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is not a big deal, but it is a perfect example of how posters try to act like they know what they are saying by posting incorrect information. The Browns have been averaging 23 points in their last 4 games, NOT 25. Again, not a big deal, but again, a perfect example of how some of you guys try to convince people that you know what you are talking about, when you do not.
    Are you for real??? Forgive me for doing the math quick. Those 2 pts per game are huge.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Are you for real??? Forgive me for doing the math quick. Those 2 pts per game are huge.
    don't even bother man... he's a fukin asshole. I appreciate your contrary opinion btw.

Bluehorseshoe

don't even bother man... he's a fukin asshole. I appreciate your contrary opinion btw.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I see your average of 25 points, but ATL was missing one of their most important players on defense, the chiefs defense is nothing to brag about and the bengals are the bengals.

Bluehorseshoe

I see your average of 25 points, but ATL was missing one of their most important players on defense, the chiefs defense is nothing to brag about and the bengals are the bengals.
    True about the defenses they played, but I think the coaching change helped their offense. The play calling is so much better the last few weeks. I watched that Texans game and they got tweaked out of it early on by the refs. I think there's value in them Sunday.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

ATL +7/+6 felt like an absolute gift, idk about the the 4, although rodgers is all by himself. GB ML for me.

Ravens a crapshoot but I'm on them straight up. Chiefs offense should struggle without hunt and watkins.

Panthers secondary is absolutely shot. Since that thursday night steelers game, they've been getting killed on the regular. I think the over is the play in that game.

Either way BOL shocka

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

True about the defenses they played, but I think the coaching change helped their offense. The play calling is so much better the last few weeks. I watched that Texans game and they got tweaked out of it early on by the refs. I think there's value in them Sunday.
    if they were getting more points id agree with you, but the PK at home leans the edge the other way for me. BOL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You prob right bout kc but I gotta say im kinda pumped to see if Lamar straight up clowns on kc run d? They tackle so bad, take even worse angles. This could loook like when I used Vick playing madden back in the day!! Or kc could clobber him! I get this feeling he runs for bout 2 bills tho!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Panthers can suck my big ol balls!! Can’t freakin believe Scam turned it over 15x vs crap ass Bucs defense,, not sure if that more pathetic or panthers d not turning shamus over once??!,???

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Glad that out of the 4 posted here, the panthers game was spot on. But I bet that big daddy and his cavalry of bitxhmade herbs will worry about the other plays they had nothing to say anything about