homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

morino just look at the syracuse game which next to tex a&m was the best team they played all season. they literally played no one so the freshman qb got phat on bad teams. he is a very good talent but now he will play in a huge game and let's see what happens when a D comes at him in multiple ways. he was lucky to escape that syracuse game with a win and i actually think he was playing like crap when he got hurt that game. i think the 3rd stringer came in and bailed them out because kelly bryant had already left the program!!

for me it is either ND +11 or i am not making a play. no chance i give a team that good DD points bro

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    morino just look at the syracuse game which next to tex a&m was the best team they played all season. they literally played no one so the freshman qb got phat on bad teams. he is a very good talent but now he will play in a huge game and let's see what happens when a D comes at him in multiple ways. he was lucky to escape that syracuse game with a win and i actually think he was playing like crap when he got hurt that game. i think the 3rd stringer came in and bailed them out because kelly bryant had already left the program!!

for me it is either ND +11 or i am not making a play. no chance i give a team that good DD points bro
    Home both teams had weak schedules, but the Syracuse game Lawrence got injured, the fact you're citing that game tells me you are biased - it was not a good measure of Clemson at all. Clemson should have dominated A&M, they fuked up the 4th and doal in the first half and that changed the whole game.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22778

ND by 10 Tigers were LUCKY to get by Cuse and who did they play that mattered this year? Oh ya CUSE

thomorino

Lawrenece is a different QB than he was early in the year and he got hurt in the Syracuse game.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Home both teams had weak schedules, but the Syracuse game Lawrence got injured, the fact you're citing that game tells me you are biased - it was not a good measure of Clemson at all. Clemson should have dominated A&M, they fuked up the 4th and doal in the first half and that changed the whole game.
    truth be told i love Dabo, I love the young QB, and I love the D-Line. i have Nothing against clemson. i am trying to be objective. i kind of hate Notre Dame because i have a coworker he blows them and it irritates me. anyhow, the Cuse game is the best measure because on paper that was the best team they played. the A&M game was started by kelly bryant. trust me bro i know CFB. i follow everything.

they were down 16-7 at home vs Cuse. that told me something. yes trevor got hurt with the concussion but they were struggling on O even before that happened. he is extremely young. if you hit him in the mouth there is no telling what will happen.

homie1975

Lawrenece is a different QB than he was early in the year and he got hurt in the Syracuse game.
    he still has not played a D as tough as notre dame's. he only threw 9 passes vs tex a&m in a hostile environment. kelly bryant took most snaps that game. please look at their schedule and tell me a very good team they played besides tex A&M and Cuse. nc state? yes, at home though

homie1975

lawrence only threw 3 total TDs the last two gms vs socaro and pitt. it was the running game that won it. ND will load the box and play man to man and they will challenge the young QB to see what he can do. i am telling you this from a place of great CFB experience and knowledge. don't give ND 11 pts bro. you will regret it.

thomorino

I don't understand why people think ND's defense is anything special, the pass defense gave up big yards to far worse offenses than Clemson - look at the USC and Stanford games.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Listening to everyone's comments Clemson def line could be the Judge and Jury in this one. I see it as a def struggle. ND fans will tell you that the dog covers the spread in most of their games and it could happen here. Tough one to predict.

homie1975

I don't understand why people think ND's defense is anything special, the pass defense gave up big yards to far worse offenses than Clemson - look at the USC and Stanford games.
    But only 17 points to each team.

Stanford QB Costello is pretty good BTW

NAME CMP ATT YDS CMP% YDS/A TD INT RAT
    K.J. Costello 263 396 3435 66.4 8.67 29 11 157.9

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    But only 17 points to each team.

Stanford QB Costello is pretty good BTW

NAME CMP ATT YDS CMP% YDS/A TD INT RAT
    K.J. Costello 263 396 3435 66.4 8.67 29 11 157.9
    Costello is decent but Stanford's offense isn't as good as Clemson's and USC's receivers kept fumbling, ND didn't really get many stops.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I'd be careful going against the Irish. Everytime it seemed like people were jumping on the other side of them this year, they showed up and then some. It's been the games where they were expected to dominate where they've struggled.

Notre Dame has a very, very solid team. I don't think they have the talent caliber of a Clemson and definitely not one of an Alabama, but they have a very good defense that I think will give Clemson some hardships in a few weeks and their offense can move the ball. They're not particulary dominant in one category, but it seems like they don't really have a weakness on their team. Not sure who will have the home crowd advantage in this game but I would imagine the Irish will travel well for this game.

My prediction is Clemson 24, Notre Dame 17. Betting wise, I would lean ND but probably will stay away. That being said, if ND won, I wouldn't be surprised. Also wouldn't be surprised if Clemson won by 10+. A very unpredictable game, moreso than they other one where I think Bama could dominate.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    I'd be careful going against the Irish. Everytime it seemed like people were jumping on the other side of them this year, they showed up and then some. It's been the games where they were expected to dominate where they've struggled.

Notre Dame has a very, very solid team. I don't think they have the talent caliber of a Clemson and definitely not one of an Alabama, but they have a very good defense that I think will give Clemson some hardships in a few weeks and their offense can move the ball. They're not particulary dominant in one category, but it seems like they don't really have a weakness on their team. Not sure who will have the home crowd advantage in this game but I would imagine the Irish will travel well for this game.

My prediction is Clemson 24, Notre Dame 17. Betting wise, I would lean ND but probably will stay away. That being said, if ND won, I wouldn't be surprised. Also wouldn't be surprised if Clemson won by 10+. A very unpredictable game, moreso than they other one where I think Bama could dominate.
    So ND could win outright or cover the spread and lose or get blown out
    Clemson could lose outright, win and not cover or blow them out and cover

You are really sticking your neck out on this one
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 12-11-18 at 05:36 PM.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

Let's not twist words now. I just said I wouldn't be surprised on either outcome. I said in my personal opinion ND will cover and make this a game, but at the same time, this is more of an unpredictable game and neither cover would shock me (hence why I prolly won't bet much on it). Now if Oklahoma beats Bama, that would shock me.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

ND overrated....Clemson easy here unless Morino mushes them

orange5
    orange5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I took a futures odd on Clemson winning the national title a few days ago. (Odds were 3-1 against)

With that being said, I think the 11 point spread is a bit high. I took the futures pick on Clemson not because I think Clemson is underrated, but because I think Alabama is overrated. If you look at math models Alabama’s title odds are 40-45%, but the betting companies all have their title odds in the 65-70% range.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    ND overrated....Clemson easy here unless Morino mushes them
    Fuk off

ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

I'm going notre dame here.

thomorino

Clemson looks like a winner to go to 6-2 in the bowl season 22-22 in College football for the year.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

Happy for you
    Great job!!!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Playing ND is like having a bye to the championship

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

marinara is actually putting together a solid run in december

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Fuk off

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Good job morini

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    He beat me to it but I was going to say you were still going to get a fuk off Rudy....right on queue the fukker comes right out with it

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Good job morini

He beat me to it but I was going to say you were still going to get a fuk off Rudy....right on queue the fukker comes right out with it
    Fuk off

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good call

First 12