unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    when u think last time hillary and bill slept togerher 9 months before chelsea was born lol
    well documented that webb hubbell is chelsea's biological father. she looks just like him.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Did that sob really leave early?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Did that sob really leave early?
    he left at the first opportunity as do many people at funerals. Why hang around with a bunch of losers that don't care for you? He has more important things to do.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by dwightshrute View Post
    he left at the first opportunity as do many people at funerals. Why hang around with a bunch of losers when he has more important things to do?
    oh the service was over. All good.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    he left at the first opportunity as do many people at funerals. Why hang around with a bunch of losers that don't care for you? He has more important things to do.

good point

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Death and funerals - MY TAKE -

I hate funerals, I hope and wish I never have to go to another one in my life time.. It's so sad and I break down and cry like a baby every time even though they try and celebrate death at some of them. I hardly ever cry either but at funerals I often times have to walk out and never return. I find no joy in funerals at all.

I understand you wanna memorialize and remember the special moments of loved ones lives and that is displayed at funerals, I understand a parent, a child, a brother or sister, a close friend, a son or daughter, etc can find closure in them. Nice words and memories are shared..

Still that's not for this guy.. I don't wanna see my loved one all made up lying dead and cold in an open casket.. NO THANKS!!! ... I don't wanna remember them like that at all.. I don't wanna hear past tense stories..

I don't like any of it and I break down and cry every time. Celebrating a death right after a death is very hard for me even though I know my loved ones are moving on to a better place.. It's the missing them now that gets me.. Knowing I'll never see or speak to them again while I'm alive here on Earth. That thought sucks!!

Same with being buried.. When you die you move on, your dead body is gonna rot and turn to dust in time. Why waste the space? I personally don't want a funeral and I don't want to be buried.. Do what ever you want with my decaying body when I die and I don't give a rats asss I'm gone. Next...

Living people should move on and know and understand their loved ones moved on to a better place.. That's all I'm saying.. We mourn but gotta live on.. In time the pain fades..

jjgold

Great Post Jibby

Very emotional

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Great Post Jibby

Very emotional
    Oh I don't know about that JJ.. Just keeping it real..

DwightShrute

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this has pretty much turned into "Weekend at Bush's" the way they are hauling his cia-operative-bay of pigs runnin'-jfk assassination complicit carcass around.....

this false narrative about his honor and integrity is getting really old..........

Auto Donk

this will be played at my funeral, hopefully by Lyle himself.... he lives nearby, I may ask him for the favor....

commonly known as "the funeral song" or "I went to a funeral"..... tells the truth about funerals, indeed.... always struck a chord with me
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

jjgold

I thought the music was incredible

DwightShrute

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Packman has to be the most dishonest and dumbest person on the internet. You posted that to make Trump look bad I assume. You didn't even come close to your goal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Packman has to be the most dishonest and dumbest person on the internet. You posted that to make Trump look bad I assume. You didn't even come close to your goal.
    Thrilla likes fake news... He believes everything CNN tells him.. He's also secretly in love with Hillary which is disturbing in itself.. I think he wants to bang her..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Thrilla likes fake news... He believes everything CNN tells him.. He's also secretly in love with Hillary which is disturbing in itself..
    Packman is an embarrassment to the internet.

Auto Donk

I'd bang hiLIARy just to hurt her.... she's never been f'd like the fukin' i'd throw down on her..... every bit of my hate toward her in every jackhammered hard pounding thrust..... no mercy

First 12