cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Terrible hosejob at the end of the raps last night

I just want to start by saying I was on Denver +6.5 last night, so this had zero to do with a wager
    Alright I just need to offload some steam on the ending of the raptors vs nuggets last night. It's becoming "the norm" that the raps will get bad calls but last night was too much.
    I am talking about the foul called on Ibaka with 7 seconds left in the game. U never see those calls at ends of the game, guys getting murdered and barely can get the shot off at the end of a game and no call. If u think ibaka is being too physical then fine u wait till the inbound pass comes in and then blow the whistle. Side out, instead u decided the game with a whistle and give them a tech and the ball with 7 seconds to go in a tie game?
    I can keep going - if u watch that play closely the guy ref yelled over at ibaka during that final play and said hands off. Did he blow the whistle? No it was the other ref who made that call, the same one that was screwing the raps all game. I also think Lowry and other raptors complain too much on calls which in turn doesnt help their cause however that shouldn't outweigh the end of a game scenario where u never let a whistle decide the outcome.
    Incredible shot by kawi to tie the game, Too bad it was ruined by that trash bag call, Kawi is already on edge about staying a raptor next year and calls like that will make his choice easy. Ok rant over

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

didn't know that. i played 3 team parlay with okla city and over in no. played that in contest.

cwnotorious

Good calls chico
    Pretty hard to not say this shit is not rigged when stuff like that happens, but I guess this isn't really breaking news to anyone around here

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Getting really tiring reading all these "NBA is rigged" everyday on SBR from conspiritards. We know you bet on the Raptors and when they didn't cover you got triggered which is why you created this thread. I watched the game and Ibaka clearly committed a foul. Whether it should have been called in that late stage of the game is up for debate, but obviously the ref felt the need to call it. You're not an NBA official and they have a difficult job to do so let em do their jobs.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The reason they have 3 refs in basketball is because is easier for the books to bribe on one ref to change the outcome of the game. Not all 3 refs had to be on board.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

nba is garbage to begin with

stay as far away as you can from the teams that are "hot and on a run" and covering most games

instead focus on the schedules for when certain teams will be more ready to play a full game and give 100% effort based on recent schedule, teams with multiple days off needing a win vs teams who are on a b2b or 2 games in 3 nights and have won last couple games

pistons had a letdown at home after winning 5 in a row with the 5th win being a defeat of the warriors who. they then hosted OKC who plays good D and didn't even try.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Ive never really been of the let them play at the end type, to me a foul is a foul dont think just because its the last seconds you can foul or mug someone and it not get called didnt see it though. had nuggs in a teaser that cashed didnt even need it though. good job to us

cwnotorious

Hey deathman not sure if u read the first sentence of my thread, or mabe u think I am lying? Anywho I did have Denver +6.5 in that game, at halftime the raps were stuck double digits and u could get them livebet @ +3.5 - I considered a middle wager @ that point but held off so I had nothing on raps that game. I am a raptor fan(unfortunately) so that is where my rant was based, bol with ur wagers

cwnotorious

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Getting really tiring reading all these "NBA is rigged" everyday on SBR from conspiritards. We know you bet on the Raptors and when they didn't cover you got triggered which is why you created this thread. I watched the game and Ibaka clearly committed a foul. Whether it should have been called in that late stage of the game is up for debate, but obviously the ref felt the need to call it. You're not an NBA official and they have a difficult job to do so let em do their jobs.
    Hey deathman not sure if u read the first sentence of my thread, or mabe u think I am lying? Anywho I did have Denver +6.5 in that game, at halftime the raps were stuck double digits and u could get them livebet @ +3.5 - I considered a middle wager @ that point but held off so I had nothing on raps that game. I am a raptor fan(unfortunately) so that is where my rant was based, bol with ur wagers