MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

So.... boxing is fixed lol

Really

Probably 7-5 at worst, 9-3 in many and yet this is a draw?

OK....

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

brutal

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Yes what a load of crap every book that had live betting i know of had fury way ahead

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I can’t beleive people still watch this whore shit
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I can’t beleive people still watch this whore shit
    first ive seen since hell idk, prob a paq in his prime fight

it was fun, big goofy white guy does stupid shit and gets dropped

both are just terrible and wouldnt be top 20 in the mid 90s

black guy looks how a power forward should look but punches like a girl most of the time...when he gets his feet under him and lines one up, it's pretty hc

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Did you not watch the Canelo fight...

You're a bit late pal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boxing is a dead sport

90% of population could not name one fighter outside of Mayweather

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Bet on what benefits boxing

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Bet on what benefits boxing
    Very true. Everyone knows “boxing” wants Wilder v Joshua so you’d have to be insane to bet Fury at such a low number.

Fury died for 3 seconds in the 12th but then resurrected to fuk all my action on this fight. Wilder KO after 9th +300, Wilder KO or unanimous dec -120, Wilder decision +650 all died when Fury was reborn.

jjgold

Problem solved

5 judges

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

people still gamble on boxing?

jjgold

I guess so

It’s a tough sport become of all fixing

SnowFlakes
    1 snowflake can cause an avalanche
    SnowFlakes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is a thought maybe pay the judges more then 2k an stuff like this wouldn't happen maybe it would but when fighters are getting 10 million and the judges are getting 2k that leaves the door wide open for this. Boxing committee should check into that moron who had Wilder 115-111 to see how much money was deposited.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

didnt watch every second and wasnt scoring in mind when watching just waiting for odds to pop up between rounds but seems people feel fury was robbed

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I dont think people realize the ground you have to make up when you get knocked down. with 2 knockdowns fury needed to win 7 rounds out of 10 to get a draw
    12 round fight

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    12 round fight
    7 out of 10 rounds not including the knockdown rounds

MiDNiTe

What rounds did u have wilder winning? No book i know off had wilder winning live betting maybe they all suck though and u know better than them

Hugo de Naranja

Gotcha!

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    What rounds did u have wilder winning? No book i know off had wilder winning live betting maybe they all suck though and u know better than them
    What were the live odds going into R12?

Hugo de Naranja

I bet on Fury + Decision and was a bit annoyed to lose my bets but on the other hand, the referee could have easily stopped it when Wilder knocked Fury down in the 12th. It was incredible that he was able to get up after that and he looked to be done after Wilder connected with that Left Hook.

SnowFlakes

Anyone saying Wilder won does not now how scoring in boxing works the corrupt judge had Wilder winning the first 4 rounds!!! The other 2 had Fury winning the first 4!

jtoler

I wasnt watching it to be scoring it only waiting between rounds to bet so I dont know wasnt watching it that closely. I wouldnt give much credence to live betting odds those arnt the judges. another subjective sport where people dont see things the same as neither do any of the judges as theyre seated at right angles to one another. but to those who watched closely and feel they know how to accurately score a fight by queensbury rules do you feel fury won 7 out of 10 rounds not including the two 10-8 rounds he lost from knockdowns. those 2 rounds puts him down 4 pts. Punch stats dont mean the world to me either as effective punches matter the most but punch stats had fury landing 84 total and wilder landing 71 total

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Did you not watch the Canelo fight...

You're a bit late pal
    Yup.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Boxing is a dead sport

90% of population could not name one fighter outside of Mayweather
    Hate when ppl say this dumbass shit, you lames have been saying "boxing is dead!!" For goddamn years and yet its still hear making millions and millions, it shoulda died years ago according to you fuks

SnowFlakes

I bet on Fury + Decision and was a bit annoyed to lose my bets but on the other hand, the referee could have easily stopped it when Wilder knocked Fury down in the 12th. It was incredible that he was able to get up after that and he looked to be done after Wilder connected with that Left Hook.

My honest opinion Fury took a fall in the 12th round just my opinion they had a rematch clause already in place Fury was WAY ahead going into that round magically the ref gets to like 8 or 9 count then Fury literally jumps up no wobbling nothing like nothing ever happen then actually finished the round off with a flurry can't tell me that didn't look fishy.. Then after the fight Fury basically makes out with Wilder for 5 minutes and isn't a bit mad about the decision? First thing Jim Grey asked Wilder about a rematch and he said yea "wherever makes the most money" and mind you this is right after the fight it didnt feel right.

SnowFlakes

MiDNiTe

I wasnt watching it to be scoring it only waiting between rounds to bet so I dont know wasnt watching it that closely. I wouldnt give much credence to live betting odds those arnt the judges. another subjective sport where people dont see things the same as neither do any of the judges as theyre seated at right angles to one another. but to those who watched closely and feel they know how to accurately score a fight by queensbury rules do you feel fury won 7 out of 10 rounds not including the two 10-8 rounds he lost from knockdowns. those 2 rounds puts him down 4 pts. Punch stats dont mean the world to me either as effective punches matter the most but punch stats had fury landing 84 total and wilder landing 71 total
    Wilder was great the rounds he knocked fury down but he did absolutely nothing the other rounds, some of the rounds wilder looked like he may of had 1 punch connect while fury had 4 or 5 and how does wilder win the 10 or 11 when he looks gassed and does nothing

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakes View Post
    I understand the draw, those two knockdowns fukked fury imo, but the judge that had it 115-111 for wilder was full of shit

jtoler

Wilder was great the rounds he knocked fury down but he did absolutely nothing the other rounds, some of the rounds wilder looked like he may of had 1 punch connect while fury had 4 or 5 and how does wilder win the 10 or 11 when he looks gassed and does nothing
    no judge had him winning the 10th or 11th looking at that card. I wasnt watching closely I have no idea really who did much of what to be honest

MiDNiTe

no judge had him winning the 10th or 11th looking at that card. I wasnt watching closely I have no idea really who did much of what to be honest
    News.com, the guardian daily telegraph even usatoday had 115-111 fury have yet to seen some news do fight round by round have wilder on top

MiDNiTe

What were the live odds going into R12?
    1.05 fury

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakes View Post
    My honest opinion Fury took a fall in the 12th round just my opinion they had a rematch clause already in place Fury was WAY ahead going into that round magically the ref gets to like 8 or 9 count then Fury literally jumps up no wobbling nothing like nothing ever happen then actually finished the round off with a flurry can't tell me that didn't look fishy.. Then after the fight Fury basically makes out with Wilder for 5 minutes and isn't a bit mad about the decision? First thing Jim Grey asked Wilder about a rematch and he said yea "wherever makes the most money" and mind you this is right after the fight it didnt feel right.
    nothing is off the table would it take much to pay off judges heck no this is boxing and sports for that matter. wilder made 4 mil fury 3 mil and Im sure they get a percentage of ppv so doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure "hey if we did this twice then we make at least double" to say look judges 100k to each just score this a draw heck thats way too much wouldnt take that much prob lol. who knows though appeared to be real punches thrown in that fight never know if one of those gonna connect and youre out cold so prob wasnt any funny business unless the deal was hey if this goes 12 judges you know what to do

MiDNiTe

Mayweather had fury up 7 rounds ffs

jtoler

News.com, the guardian daily telegraph even usatoday had 115-111 fury have yet to seen some news do fight round by round have wilder on top
    that would mean fury won 9 rounds out of 10 not including the knockdown rounds which he obviously lost. does that seem about right to you?

MiDNiTe

that would mean fury won 9 rounds out of 10 not including the knockdown rounds which he obviously lost. does that seem about right to you?
    Read it or watch it wilder did nothing besides the knock down rounds i had fury by 2 but there seems to be 20 news outlet around the world had fury the winner can't find one for wilder mayweather had 7 rounds to 0 for fury first seven wilder showed life in the 9th and 12th did nothing but get smacked in the head rest of fight

12 Last