Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
You guys know absoluely NOTHING about the Committee. If you did, you would realize that it too them abut 2 and 1/2 minutes to come up with the selection. Remember the Committee has to pick the top 25 teams and I guarantee you that it was much tougher to pick between Texas A&M and Syracuse for the 19th and 20th spots than it was to pick between Alabama and Clemson for the #1 and 2 spots. If you recall, I TOLD everyone in here that Ohio State's ONLY chance at playing in the Playoff was to go undefeated because one loss would be enough for payback because of the Urban Meyer incident and the general overall stupidity of the AC and the University itself. When Ohio State got it's arse handed to it by Purdue, they were finished, as was the Big 10 and the Big 10 homers in here. Notice that a two loss Georgia finished AHEAD of Ohio State. That was a message people, in case you are too stupid to realize it. The message was and still is "DO NOT embarrass the NCAA.
never thought of it from that angle and you could be right. Urban said next year is his last. Unless the team has 2 losses they are in. I 'm hoping they lose a game next year. Then i will take a shot at them to win it all. p.s. is a 20 a game bettor an air bettor?