2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bankers ncaa hoops season long thread

Ok so as I mentioned I would carry over our holiday tourney thread which ended up 24-12.. got pretty busy so wasn’t able to start this thread till now but will do my best to post my plays most days, just bear with me as there be days I simply don’t have the time but I will keep it rolling the best I can..

as always I encourage discussion in my threads as I think that more valuable than simply blindly tailing. I’ll do my best to give reasoning behind plays but some will just be the posted play depending on time., if you interested in a game I Havnt talked about feel free to ask, if you have incite on one being talked about by all means don’t be shy, share away. Just please keep it respectful so we can continue having what I think one of best threads on this sport. None that “your wrong cause i said so shit”, let’s also try to avoid the “I told you so” bs. And just make this a thread everyone feels welcome and as long as ya give solid reasoning behind your play no need for anyone to ridicule it, let’s face it, we all get some wrong and it just rude to throw it in others faces. I just want a thread we can discuss games in a respectful manner and hopefully help each other along the way.,

Minny -4 and over 141... looking for gophers to bounce back after the abysmal showing at BC in what was a bad spot, match up well and should own the glass and have advantage at the charity stripe.., I have this 78-70, long as minny can close the deal at the line think some value in the over after being bet down..,

Colgate/s.fla under 139

I expect to have a pretty good sized card 2marro and will start on it shortly.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

good luck banker, looking forward to this!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    good luck banker, looking forward to this!
    Welcome aboard brother. 2marro should give of us plenty of opportunities judging by size of card... I’ll give it my all to try and make us all some coin!!!

frankieunits2685

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Welcome aboard brother. 2marro should give of us plenty of opportunities judging by size of card... I’ll give it my all to try and make us all some coin!!!
    lets do it! we definitely made some coin around thanksgiving!

big day tomorrow... starting to looks at games right now

2daBank

Hoping a mod can get this thread crossed over for me. I’m more a PT guy now but I’d like this to also be in the ncaa hoops sub forum as lots of sub forum guys I have enjoyed discussing games w for years!!

2daBank

lets do it! we definitely made some coin around thanksgiving!

big day tomorrow... starting to looks at games right now
    Me too. Just trying to get this coffee to sober me up after putting nice buzz on after work!! Lol.,

We always do well in those thanksgiving holiday tourneys, so many tried and true angles that win year after year!! Battle for Atlantis been a under gold mine for years!! Lol

frankieunits2685

Me too. Just trying to get this coffee to sober me up after putting nice buzz on after work!! Lol.,

We always do well in those thanksgiving holiday tourneys, so many tried and true angles that win year after year!! Battle for Atlantis been a under gold mine for years!! Lol
    battle for the atlantis one of the BEST times to actually make money in this game.. especially because the majority of the public is all over football.. been saying betting football is basically for entertainment purposes.... conference tourney time another great money maker $$$$$ cant wait

frankieunits2685

JJ will be very happy with this thread.

2daBank

battle for the atlantis one of the BEST times to actually make money in this game.. especially because the majority of the public is all over football.. been saying betting football is basically for entertainment purposes.... conference tourney time another great money maker $$$$$ cant wait
    Couldn’t agree more, well NFL anyways. Def money to be made in ncaa fb, just a busy time for me but I tail a couple really excellent ncaa fb cappers who do well every year, then as season goes along I start playing some my own.. but ncaa hoops and baseball always been the 2 I expect to profit year after year!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Good Luck Banker!!

That Total has dropped from 146 and I see tickets pretty much split but heavy money on the Under.

I have Ok St winning 74-72, at the Total open.

frankieunits2685

Couldn’t agree more, well NFL anyways. Def money to be made in ncaa fb, just a busy time for me but I tail a couple really excellent ncaa fb cappers who do well every year, then as season goes along I start playing some my own.. but ncaa hoops and baseball always been the 2 I expect to profit year after year!!
    yes!! let me rephrase that! when i said football for entertainment purposes i STRICTLY meant NFL..... definitely money to be made in college pigskin

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Good Luck Banker!!

That Total has dropped from 146 and I see tickets pretty much split but heavy money on the Under.

I have Ok St winning 74-72, at the Total open.

I think minny should win on boards and at ft line. On paper I feel they a bad matchup for okie lite, and like they laid a egg their last time out. I don’t get the total drop at all, I’d have prob left alone at opening number but that drop created a good 6-7 points of perceived value off my number so basically a must bet. My only issue w minny is will they be able to seal the deal hitting fts last 2 min? Pretty confident they up 6 or so going into that spot in game.. gl tho brother.,

2daBank

Woot, cashed wiscy,, obviously not part of thread as wasn’t able to get posted before tip,

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

We got one shark in the ncaa bb sub forum
    Can’t touch Ayo... here’s hoping you hit his heights.

2daBank

Wtf this venue they playing the minny game at? I don’t like it at all for over, incredibly goofy looking.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    We got one shark in the ncaa bb sub forum
    Can’t touch Ayo... here’s hoping you hit his heights.
    Him and buck been solid for years., I’ve had ton of really good hoops threads in sub forums over the years al. I just don’t tend to keep them going non stop as work and life shit tends to get in the way at times. Don’t think I’ve ever left a ncaa hoops thread down Al and fully expect to keep it that way!!

2daBank

Minny can stop turning it over anytime now!! Freaking 6 already!! Bright side it close for that amount of turnover.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I think minny should win on boards and at ft line. On paper I feel they a bad matchup for okie lite, and like they laid a egg their last time out. I don’t get the total drop at all, I’d have prob left alone at opening number but that drop created a good 6-7 points of perceived value off my number so basically a must bet. My only issue w minny is will they be able to seal the deal hitting fts last 2 min? Pretty confident they up 6 or so going into that spot in game.. gl tho brother.,
    Not in this game but I see 22-20 with 8:38 in the first.

That's right on that 146 pace.

If it's close, you definitely have the right number.

2daBank

Saturday: play 1

Nevada -5.5.. ride the train here boys, this line once again is redic short much like Wolfpack last road test. Damn thing should be 7 or 8 imo. With as fast as usc plays I just don’t think points that valuable.

2daBank

Cash the south Florida under, just need to split the minny plays to profit.

2daBank

Nevada -5.5.. ride the train here boys, this line once again is redic short much like Wolfpack last road test. Damn thing should be 7 or 8 imo. With as fast as usc plays I just don’t think points that valuable.
    St. John’s/gtech under 143. Early tip neutral court., this really the 1st grind it out team w a legit defense that the johnies have faced so think their scoring comes way down in this one. Main concern is both teams foul a lot, but johnies don’t attack the rack enough to really take adv and on other end tech doesn’t shoot the freebies well at all.., I think 70 wins this game.

frankieunits2685

banker going to work right now capping
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave frankieunits2685 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank

St. John’s/gtech under 143. Early tip neutral court., this really the 1st grind it out team w a legit defense that the johnies have faced so think their scoring comes way down in this one. Main concern is both teams foul a lot, but johnies don’t attack the rack enough to really take adv and on other end tech doesn’t shoot the freebies well at all.., I think 70 wins this game.
    Butler/slu under 134.5.. slu got their doors blown off at butler last year and despite butler hanging 75 it stayed way under as slu only mustered 45!! I fully expect slu to be more competitive this time around as Travis ford doing a great job w this team and should be a great atmosphere for this one. I think slu will bring their scoring up to right around 60 in this one but also expect they shave some points off those 75 butler hung last year and hold butler to mid to high 60s leaving us a good 6-7 points of perceived value off my number.

2daBank

banker going to work right now capping
    Coffee kicking in!!!!

2daBank

Great run by minny to close out half. Great pace for over too
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Butler/slu under 134.5.. slu got their doors blown off at butler last year and despite butler hanging 75 it stayed way under as slu only mustered 45!! I fully expect slu to be more competitive this time around as Travis ford doing a great job w this team and should be a great atmosphere for this one. I think slu will bring their scoring up to right around 60 in this one but also expect they shave some points off those 75 butler hung last year and hold butler to mid to high 60s leaving us a good 6-7 points of perceived value off my number.
    Uc Irvine -3... love this squad this year and have played them a bunch. Hung tough at Utah st last season losing by 3, despite both teams being improved I think the anteaters flip the script this time around and the more experienced team gets the home W.

2daBank

I really wanna say unc greensborgh can hang around w uk as they been know to do w the better teams they face in recent years, just not sure, figure line prob go up anyways so will just sleep on that one.

2daBank

Uc Irvine -3... love this squad this year and have played them a bunch. Hung tough at Utah st last season losing by 3, despite both teams being improved I think the anteaters flip the script this time around and the more experienced team gets the home W.
    Marquette-2... I gotta believe k-st defensive numbers grossly inflated do to fact they have played a absolute dog shit schedule, now they going on the road against a squad that can put the biscuit in the basket. K-st offense been fairly pathetic especially considering level of competition, I don’t think they gonna stop Golden eagles from making some shots and just don’t think they capable of matching that. That 12 by wildcats name feels a tad better than they really are, prove it to me here and maybe I’ll change my tune.

2daBank

Are they starting to catch up w Belmont totals? I’m not sure, 167 is 6 points higher than this game was played last year but Belmont offense is going really fast and hanging big numbers this year. Green Bay goes really fast too so this a def track meet, guess im gonna wait and see if total maybe drops a few points as I have it right around 170 so could use little more value.

2daBank

Cash the minny over w 5 min to spare!! Now just need these fukks to hold on to sweep this bitch!!
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

frankieunits2685

bank-- do you stay up all night capping and then when the games start sleep??? was just thinking about it lol

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

minny is crap was 70-52 then give up a 16-2 run playing like deer in headlights very painful to watch

2daBank

inally Posted by 2daBank

Marquette-2... I gotta believe k-st defensive numbers grossly inflated do to fact they have played a absolute dog shit schedule, now they going on the road against a squad that can put the biscuit in the basket. K-st offense been fairly pathetic especially considering level of competition, I don’t think they gonna stop Golden eagles from making some shots and just don’t think they capable of matching that. That 12 by wildcats name feels a tad better than they really are, prove it to me here and maybe I’ll change my tune.
    Purdue/Michigan under 137.., Michigan defense is playing at a absolute elite level. Holding 2 quality teams under 50 and a high tempo unc offense to 67. Purdue got 70 in Ann Arbor last season but they not quite the same offensively and michigan d has risen another notch!! Purdue shooting a ton of 3’s but Michigan holding teams under 30% from behind the arc and Michigan isn’t gonna look to run much off missed jumpers and coach B rather see them run the offense and grind teams down. Wolverines offense still prone to scoring droughts and I’d suspect they have a few vs a solid Purdue d. Another game I feel 70 wins so should sneak under by 3-5 points imo.

2daBank

bank-- do you stay up all night capping and then when the games start sleep??? was just thinking about it lol
    Depends on my mood.. I outta be done w large portion of card by 1am or so. I have busy day 2marro, gotta do the Xmas tree thing, clean leaves up out of yard and get lights up. Plus meeting some ppl for breakfast so gonna try to get to sleep by 1-2 am!! I always been the type that function better on 3-4 hours sleep than 7-8, to a extent! Occasionally nice to get a 8 hour night in few times a week!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    minny is crap was 70-52 then give up a 16-2 run playing like deer in headlights very painful to watch
    Well however it got here I told ya it was gonna come down to whether we could close out at line! Think I said it be bout 6 point lead w 2 min left! Feel I capped it pretty damn spot on wouldn’t ya say

Cash it!!

1234 ... Last