ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I hit with Toronto first half, Toronto has been coming out strong and blowing leads late the whole year.
    big game at home. toronto playing better this year... warriors doing better but still not the same team. toronto comes out fired up and warriors just try to survive the first q onslaught on the road... seen it a hundred times

easy easy 1st q bet

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Hey, Moron. Okay, the first quarter bet hit. But check out this thread's title. I told you to take Golden State and it won!

We're not gonna throw you a parade.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Hey, Moron. Okay, the first quarter bet hit. But check out this thread's title. I told you to take Golden State and it won!

We're not gonna throw you a parade.
    you're mad that me and morino were discussing what we liked/bet on this game and explaining why to each other after the game was over?

next time ill throw my reasoning into a lean on a game when i casually post it and try to hijack the thread instead of posting about the game after the game is over and you won and the thread is a success...

warriors +9 was a painfully obvious play; it was a good job by you to throw it out there just in case people were not even aware of the game and spread

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

It seems painfully obvious in hindsight. That's what keeps fools coming back for more.

First 12