Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Purdue Really Must Love Jeff Brohm

If reports of Jeff Brohm's bump to $6 million/annually are true, he'll be the ninth highest-paid coach in the country. Purdue will be paying their head football coach more money than these programs: Oklahoma, Texas, Penn State, Nebraska, Miami.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

if he gets that kind of money he could afford to fix that bad bruise on the left side of his face

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is good

Purdue good

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Watched him play in h.s. His family knows football. If you ever heard of louisville trinity ...his father was a coach there.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Way overpaid for two potential 7-6 seasons. I guess Purdue is desperate.
    Points Awarded:

ForumvilleLoL gave BigdaddyQH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

They beat ohio st. Something michigan can't do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RockBottom

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Check out purdue’s record the past four years before Brohm arrived. Hilarious reading some of the above comments, this is a no brainer move by Purdue. They have the money and dont want to be a stepping stone

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Purdue has a lot of money, great facilities, top engineering schools

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Purdue is also in the Big 12 Worthless conference, must compete against the best schools in the Big 10, and own one of the worst records of all time in the Big 10. As far as recruiting goes, that is a joke.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Boiler up

chico2663

let see acc 2 national championship
    sec 2 national championship
    big 10 1 national championships

out of the last 5 years only these 3 conferences have won a national football championship. Just because your lack of respect for big 10 doesn't make it so

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    let see acc 2 national championship
    sec 2 national championship
    big 10 1 national championships

out of the last 5 years only these 3 conferences have won a national football championship. Just because your lack of respect for big 10 doesn't make it so
    Agree, just because the big ten isn't the SEC doesn't mean it sucks, the big ten is just as strong as any other power conference most years. Winning 7 games at Purdue isn't easy and Brahm is still only in his 3rd year. Purdue has a lot of money and great facilities, their alumni are loaded, top level engineering school.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663

[QUOTE=thomorino;28210635]Agree, just because the big ten isn't the SEC doesn't mean it sucks, the big ten is just as strong as any other power conference most years. Winning 7 games at Purdue isn't easy and Brahm is still only in his 3rd year. Purdue has a lot of money and great facilities, their alumni are loaded, top level engineering school.[/QUOTE
    you the last coach spent a lot of time in cincy but didn't really have any luck. Brohm was great at west ky. I'm sure he will be the 2nd best head coach in big 10.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

[QUOTE=chico2663;28210764]
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Agree, just because the big ten isn't the SEC doesn't mean it sucks, the big ten is just as strong as any other power conference most years. Winning 7 games at Purdue isn't easy and Brahm is still only in his 3rd year. Purdue has a lot of money and great facilities, their alumni are loaded, top level engineering school.[/QUOTE
    you the last coach spent a lot of time in cincy but didn't really have any luck. Brohm was great at west ky. I'm sure he will be the 2nd best head coach in big 10.
    He will be the 2nd best HC in the Big 10? Are you totally insane or just drugged up. He will NEVER come close to Meyer or Fitzgerald. Probably never beat Harbaugh either. Dantonio is also much better. Purdue with money? We USC alum makes those clowns look like paupers.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Purdue with money? We USC alum makes those clowns look like paupers.
    Yet USC does less with more than just about anyone

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Purdue was a quality program for years. This year’s potential MVP is from there. It’s funny watching the Louisville fanatics thinking he was going to coach there. That would be a step back, much of it is the conference.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Excuse me but just when has Purdue ever been a CONSISTENT quality program. Now I am not talking about a year or two. I am talking consistent. Please tell me when this was. The ONLY thing consistent about Purdue is their mediocrity. MVP? Just who would that be? You know if you clowns would stop trying to act like a bunch of wanna-be Touts who know it all, people may actualy respect you. Posting this garbage is not going to help your cause at all.

chico2663

[QUOTE=BigdaddyQH;28210849]

He will be the 2nd best HC in the Big 10? Are you totally insane or just drugged up. He will NEVER come close to Meyer or Fitzgerald. Probably never beat Harbaugh either. Dantonio is also much better. Purdue with money? We USC alum makes those clowns look like paupers.
    urban is going to retire. i met dantonio when he coached at uc. He isn't a great coach otherwise he would win a few against osu. I was giving harbaugh credit you goof. When is last time usc has won anything? Last I can remember vince was running wild on usc. Will pac 12 football ever become relevant again?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

[QUOTE=chico2663;28211187]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

urban is going to retire. i met dantonio when he coached at uc. He isn't a great coach otherwise he would win a few against osu. I was giving harbaugh credit you goof. When is last time usc has won anything? Last I can remember vince was running wild on usc. Will pac 12 football ever become relevant again?
    Just because I made a fool out of you and your stupid statement that Ohio State will get in over Oklahoma because Big 10 fans travel better does not give you the right to get all upset and excited. If you stop making stupid statements, you would not have to worry about this, would you. Now, in your utter stupidity, you are trying to tell me that a 12 year head coach is not a great HC because he is only 3-5 against Ohio State in his last 8 games, including two 17-16 losses. Your stupidity has no limits does it fool? They shoot horses don't they?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

big ten likes to over pay coaches only one who wins is urban

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

They beat ohio st. Something michigan can't do.
    This right here. The raise = Beating Ohio State

chico2663

[QUOTE=BigdaddyQH;28211214]

Just because I made a fool out of you and your stupid statement that Ohio State will get in over Oklahoma because Big 10 fans travel better does not give you the right to get all upset and excited. If you stop making stupid statements, you would not have to worry about this, would you. Now, in your utter stupidity, you are trying to tell me that a 12 year head coach is not a great HC because he is only 3-5 against Ohio State in his last 8 games, including two 17-16 losses. Your stupidity has no limits does it fool? They shoot horses don't they?
    The only one that gets involved with this shit is you my friend. As i stated before... i would rather osu not make it. Alabama is going to embarrass the 4th seed. Seeing i'm a texas fan/osu fan; i love seeing oklahoma getting a beat down. They may shoot horses but they hang pedo's down in texas. Not sure if it is true but if is you better never come to texas. Buddy i forgot more football than you will ever know. Every time your keyboard types it is usually stupid. There is a reason you are a losing gambler . You never give out games because you know you are horrible.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

FFS........... do you guys even follow CFB? or just post in here?......... there also seems to be huge negative correlation between number of posts and quality of posts. how can someone make 40,000+ mostly ignorant posts?