Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1286

Egypt Soccer till the end of 2018.

Cancelled thread
    Last edited by Don_Omarion; 11-26-18 at 11:54 AM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Wadi Degla on the road? Count me in!

I've been blindly betting grinding all road teams in Egypt for a while now. Been pretty profitable. Obviously with more info could narrow it down a bit and find better valuable road team spots.

My angle:

There is no real home advantage in Egypt because there are no fans allowed in the stadiums since the 2012 Port Said Stadium riot.

On 1 February 2012, a massive riot occurred at Port Said Stadium in Port Said, Egypt, following an Egyptian Premier League football match between Al-Masry and Al-Ahly. 74 people were killed and more than 500 were injured after thousands of Al-Masry spectators stormed the stadium stands and the pitch, following a 3–1 victory by Al-Masry, and violently attacked Al-Ahly fans using knives, swords, clubs, stones, bottles, and fireworks as weapons.[1][2][3] Many of the deaths were due to the police's refusal to open the stadium gates, trapping the Ahly fans inside, leaving some to die, and killing others in a stampede to escape.

Seventy-three defendants, including 9 police officers and 2 officials from Port Said’s Al-Masry club, were charged in the aftermath of the riots. As of February 2017, 10 defendants have been sentenced to death and 26 have been acquitted, including 7 police officers and an Al-Masry club official. Of the remaining 37 defendants, 10 received 15-year prison terms, 9 received 10-year sentences, and 16 received 5-year sentences including the remaining 2 police officers and an Al-Masry club official. One defendant received a 1-year sentence and a retrial has been ordered for a defendant sentenced to death in absentia in June 2015.

As a result of the riot, the Egyptian government shut down the domestic league for two years, which affected the Egyptian national team.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Said_Stadium_riot

Points Awarded:

Don_Omarion gave Thrilla 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1286

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Wadi Degla on the road? Count me in!

I've been blindly betting grinding all road teams in Egypt for a while now. Been pretty profitable. Obviously with more info could narrow it down a bit and find better valuable road team spots.

My angle:

There is no real home advantage in Egypt because there are no fans allowed in the stadiums since the 2012 Port Said Stadium riot.

On 1 February 2012, a massive riot occurred at Port Said Stadium in Port Said, Egypt, following an Egyptian Premier League football match between Al-Masry and Al-Ahly. 74 people were killed and more than 500 were injured after thousands of Al-Masry spectators stormed the stadium stands and the pitch, following a 3–1 victory by Al-Masry, and violently attacked Al-Ahly fans using knives, swords, clubs, stones, bottles, and fireworks as weapons.[1][2][3] Many of the deaths were due to the police's refusal to open the stadium gates, trapping the Ahly fans inside, leaving some to die, and killing others in a stampede to escape.

Seventy-three defendants, including 9 police officers and 2 officials from Port Said’s Al-Masry club, were charged in the aftermath of the riots. As of February 2017, 10 defendants have been sentenced to death and 26 have been acquitted, including 7 police officers and an Al-Masry club official. Of the remaining 37 defendants, 10 received 15-year prison terms, 9 received 10-year sentences, and 16 received 5-year sentences including the remaining 2 police officers and an Al-Masry club official. One defendant received a 1-year sentence and a retrial has been ordered for a defendant sentenced to death in absentia in June 2015.

As a result of the riot, the Egyptian government shut down the domestic league for two years, which affected the Egyptian national team.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Said_Stadium_riot

Iam Egyptian, and actually Haras El Hedoud team is a team owned by company with no fans of course. so even if there are crowd, no advantage of course will be added ..

Line @bet365 Double Chance , Also thinking to throw 1 Unit on Draw No Bet @+100

in the next week, Iam going to open a new thread contains only the safest 10 plays of my picks this season in Egyptian Soccer, which will lead your $20 "as a start" into 1K at least. stay tuned bro