1. #1
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,486
    Betpoints: 5988

    duke-auburn

    What am i missing? auburn can win this game if they are hitting their 3's. Yes, I know duke is duke but this auburn team tied for the sec title. Also they got a kid who had to sit out all last year. Maybe i'm daft but that is my view. Please someone tell me what i am missing?

  2. #2
    cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-23-08
    Posts: 6,950
    Betpoints: 5222

    Auburn worth a shot here

  3. #3
    Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-02-08
    Posts: 3,781
    Betpoints: 66

    I think Duke is 10 points better than anyone this year.

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,129
    Betpoints: 476

    Lol

    No

    Duke Way better coach and disciplined itís a no brainer

  5. #5
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,486
    Betpoints: 5988

    not sure about that. Auburn has best jewish coach since larry brown. May take shot on auburn money line at
    +425

  6. #6
    goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-10
    Posts: 1,933
    Betpoints: 90

    Is this game gonna be posted in the SBR book?

  7. #7
    Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-16
    Posts: 2,041
    Betpoints: 973

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    What am i missing? auburn can win this game if they are hitting their 3's. Yes, I know duke is duke but this auburn team tied for the sec title. Also they got a kid who had to sit out all last year. Maybe i'm daft but that is my view. Please someone tell me what i am missing?
    Duke is way better than auburn...thats its, no overthinking, auburn had to go ot to be a shitty xavier team, why do you think theyd have a chance at beating the best team in basketball? Remember what duke did to kentucky? Duke -10 or no play

  8. #8
    goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-10
    Posts: 1,933
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by goofyre View Post
    Is this game gonna be posted in the SBR book?
    Just kidding. Its in there now.

  9. #9
    Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-16
    Posts: 2,041
    Betpoints: 973

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    not sure about that. Auburn has best jewish coach since larry brown. May take shot on auburn money line at
    +425
    Bro....lol

Top