2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Banker, biggest shock up here was that the Cards didn't plunk Yeli at any point of this week's series. If LaRussa was still in charge no doubt he'd be wearing one or two.
    lol, yea probably. There was a lot of talk about it around here w ppl calling in on the radio shows or whatever. I think it pretty weak to throw at a guy just cause you can’t get him out, sure Tony’s Guys would brush ya off the plate and nothing wrong w that, sometimes they plunked ya (nothing wrong w pitching inside and simply missing, it happens) but honestly I don’t think they ever threw at anyone on purpose cause they couldn’t do their jobs. Now if the guy showboated or did any other number of things that broke the old school baseball code damn right Tony have them thrown at! Lol. But just for success I don’t agree w and in fairness to the great TRL I don’t think that was His style either, he would have been busy laying into his guys for continuing to miss right down the middle!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Christian Yelich just hit his league-leading 12th HR of the season, all of them at home.

Entering today, 14 teams had yet to hit 12 HR at home this season

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Make that 13

2 dingers off a lefty too

Guy might hit 100 this year if he keeps it up. He's averaging one per home game

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Watch Realmuto win MVP

First 12