Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Can anyone explain this betting phenomenon?

When you think particular team will win but hesitant to bet on it that team will always win.When you confident in a team and bet on it that team will always lose. It's so frustrating...

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 180

Only phenomenon is that u think this

Hindsight 20/20
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave johnnyvegas13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    When you think particular team will win but hesitant to bet on it that team will always win.When you confident in a team and bet on it that team will always lose. It's so frustrating...
    Easy solution.

Points Awarded:

Lenny Zefflin gave odog11 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7935

You too, huh? After I make a bet, if I'm not worried about my pick and don't have a butterfly in my stomach, then I seem to lose more than not. I guess it's the risky picks that seem to cover more than the sure things.

Outsider626

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    You too, huh? After I make a bet, if I'm not worried about my pick and don't have a butterfly in my stomach, then I seem to lose more than not. I guess it's the risky picks that seem to cover more than the sure things.
    Yep. I wanted to bet on CSKA in KHL, Oilers in NHL and Unics in Eurocup. Obviously I was hesitant and didn't bet. Guess what? All those teams won. Than I bet huge amount on Nuggets and they lose. I guess life goes on....
    Last edited by Outsider626; 11-13-18 at 10:58 PM.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

There are two cappers on ESPN Insider who make picks for NFL.

Preston Johnson rarely makes any picks as he is just a chicken shit.

On the other hand, Warren Sharp makes both picks and LEANS. He is wrong with most of his picks, but he is right with most of his LEANS, so I've been betting his LEANS and doing good.
    Last edited by DJK; 11-13-18 at 11:05 PM.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep. I wanted to bet on CSKA in KHL, Oilers in NHL and Unics in Eurocup. Obviously I was hesitant and all those teams won. Than I bet huge amount on Nuggets and they lose. I guess life goes on....
    On the Denver Nuggets, the cheap money-line relative to the point spread on the Nuggets should have told you to bet the other way.

Denver may looked like a safe bet and probably easier to bet on, but it wasn't.

I checked their games against Houston for the last couple of years and Denver lost EVERY SINGLE game against Houston, so I laid off them wanted to bet on Houston but didn't.

Outsider626

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    On the Denver Nuggets, the cheap money-line relative to the point spread on the Nuggets should have told you to bet the other way.

Denver may looked like a safe bet and probably easier to bet on, but it wasn't.

I checked their games against Houston for the last couple of years and Denver lost EVERY SINGLE game against Houston, so I laid off them wanted to bet on Houston but didn't.
    Well Houston struggled this season so far and Denver lost 3 straight. So I thought they finally going to win at home but they lost 3rd straight at home...

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

bingo TommieGun