Betpoints: 1664

Dez lol

Tears Achilles first practice

Cant make this up

Dez, Bell, Kap LOL

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

I know. When I first saw that about Dez, I cracked up. These uneducated greedy thugs don't know how lucky they have it, but they keep begging for more.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

early

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Laughing at others injury while calling them lowlifes. Pot meet kettle.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Laughing at others injury while calling them lowlifes. Pot meet kettle.
    Exactly. But probably couldn’t do a mile under 15 minutes so can you really blame em

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Bit harsh, he came across to me as an ego but actually feel sorry for the guy here. Probably still getting paid more than I'll make in my life so guessing it's not all that bad.

Haven't had the injury myself but have two mates who have and it sounds (and looks) terrible, so long not just on the sidelines but doing absolutely nothing. Rather break a leg.

*And by sounds I mean that literally it's crazy.
    Last edited by Mase of Base; 11-10-18 at 03:29 AM.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Probably a good thing for the Saints. Dez is a cancer.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Tears Achilles first practice

Cant make this up

Dez, Bell, Kap LOL
    Dez, Bell and Kap have amassed more money in one year than you could clear your entire life. They are able to do things in life you could only dream about, but some how you think they're a joke. I swear you can't make this stuff up.

JayandCaitti
    JayandCaitti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

No matter how much I dislike a player would never laugh/ wish for any injury on anyone.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Dez, Bell and Kap have amassed more money in one year than you could clear your entire life. They are able to do things in life you could only dream about, but some how you think they're a joke. I swear you can't make this stuff up.
    I made $415k last year, $1.5mm in 2014 and I'm a middle aged white guy who's 50 pounds overweight that nobody wants to pay to watch play a kids game.

The point of my post was to suggest if Dez, wasnt such a disease to his team or cancerous to his own marketability like Kap or Bell then they (and he) would be playing, earning and not subject to injury due to lack of fitness.

Defend him all you want, but when I see an aging star take a league minimum salary to get one last shot at the fame he himself is the reason he lacks it, because nobody wants him, I find it ironic when he once again, fails himself. He was clearly not in shape for this and clearly Dallas right to cut him and clearly all 32 teams right to pass on him.

And if anyone thinks Bell is going to be productive next year you're out if your mind. Guy is 30 and hasn't been hit in 2 years going into Sept 2019, and have a look at Nike stick post earnings. KAP taking it down w him.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

The point of my post was to suggest if Dez, wasnt such a disease to his team or cancerous to his own marketability like Kap or Bell then they (and he) would be playing, earning and not subject to injury due to lack of fitness.

And if anyone thinks Bell is going to be productive next year you're out if your mind. Guy is 30 and hasn't been hit in 2 years going into Sept 2019, and have a look at Nike stick post earnings. KAP taking it down w him.

Jerry Jones said Dez was the problem, but after looking at Dak's numbers this year it''s clear the Cowboys were better with Dez. The fact the Cowboys gave the house away for Armari Cooper tells you how bad the decision was to cut Dez.

Bell we be fine. He's a running back so less wear and tear on the body works to his advantage.

The fact people think Nike is gone all of a sudden go down the toilet is laugable at best. Nike is winning and Kaepernick is winning. His earning potential and legacy off the field will be far greater than what he could have achieved playing football.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Jerry Jones said Dez was the problem, but after looking at Dak's numbers this year it''s clear the Cowboys were better with Dez. The fact the Cowboys gave the house away for Armari Cooper tells you how bad the decision was to cut Dez.

Bell we be fine. He's a running back so less wear and tear on the body works to his advantage.

The fact people think Nike is gone all of a sudden go down the toilet is laugable at best. Nike is winning and Kaepernick is winning. His earning potential and legacy off the field will be far greater than what he could have achieved playing football.
    Legacy yes. earning potential? 0% chance. You see how much starting qbs are getting paid in the NFL? 15 mill per year for a mediocre one.... Kap will never earn that kind of money off the field ever again.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I know. When I first saw that about Dez, I cracked up. These uneducated greedy thugs don't know how lucky they have it, but they keep begging for more.
    Bell is a straight up clown. Guy is a loser. He thinks he's worth more than 15 million per year. LOL. Guy spends his days in a gym and does some sprints on a grass field for a living. Usually never even plays a full year either. Should be counting his blessings instead of whinning like a ungrateful puss.

Acts like he's God's gift. Bell isn't that great... Connor is doing the same shit. Bell is slow out of the gate and never can break off long runs. His career will be very short. He's too slow, not explosive, and he'll regret passing up 15 mill this year. Whatever though, don't give two f's, it's his life. He just has a bunch of morons around him advising him. Guys who prolly averaged a 2.2 gpa in college. Fools.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

I made $415k last year, $1.5mm in 2014 and I'm a middle aged white guy who's 50 pounds overweight that nobody wants to pay to watch play a kids game.

Defend him all you want, but when I see an aging star take a league minimum salary to get one last shot at the fame he himself is the reason he lacks it, because nobody wants him, I find it ironic when he once again, fails himself. He was clearly not in shape for this and clearly Dallas right to cut him and clearly all 32 teams right to pass on him.

Your a fukking lame stfu

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Excatly why his desire to play Football is a crock of shit.But you guys just buy what Kap is spouting

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Bell is 26 guy

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Your a fukking lame stfu
    Why is that lame?

I cant do what Dez does, he cant do what I do.

But I've been doing what I do longer and will always be able to do what I do because I treat people fair, act with class and respect the authority and process all while doing everything I can to preserve the prestige and brand I've created for myself.

Pretty much the exact opposite of how Dez treated everyone and/ or his own brand.

You cannot defend him, but you can worship him if you'd like. Its misguided and immature, but if Dez is idealistic to you then that's a out par for the course.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Good for you on your salary. I notice The pig in the picture of your profile likes black things in her mouth. Did Dez bang that sow and forget to give you an autograph afterwards?

Dez hasn’t been an elite wr in 4 years