2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Or As we saw last night it might lose. All we can do is give it our best effort and hope our method is sound which in the long run leads to more winners than losers!! (Theoretically anyways, lol, unfortunately not always the case!).

Buffalo/West virgina over 156.5.., pace pace pace. We should get a lot of it here as Buffalo likes to run and wvu style tends to provoke teams to push the tempo. Buffalo also been really strong with the rock last few seasons, I’m of the belief if you can value your possessions and not turn it over vs wvu you can get really good looks, often early in the clock which plays right into our hands..

I do lean buffalo+11 as well but feel this the kind of game if the dog is competitive it should sail over the total. No sense in splitting up the bets imo so 2x on the over.. gl everyone

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good Material and write ups but banker you going to get laid man

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

I might play along. Good luck maybe.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good Material and write ups but banker you going to get laid man
    I get laid whenever I want pal, unfortunately it by the same woman and relationship getting little stale to where I want it less than before!!! Lol

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

You're still with wifey, bank??? She must be down..good job homie.

And people say you're unstable

jjgold

Is she good in bed?

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I get laid whenever I want pal, unfortunately it by the same woman and relationship getting little stale to where I want it less than before!!! Lol

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Fukkin facts

Steady lay better than no lay tho

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    You're still with wifey, bank??? She must be down..good job homie.

And people say you're unstable
    Na, assuming you talking bout my now ex-wife now! Lol. She was a great girl and totally down for the cause, stuck w me thru all the legal shit and came all way down for our conjugal visits every few weeks and was faithful throughout. Was really hard to end it cause of that but we just grew so far apart the next 3-4 years after I got out. Ended up just being roommates basically, we still friends but sadly not together (sometimes feel like we shoulda tried figuring it out but we just wernt happy and think she is happier now!)..

I hooked up w younger little freak who was pretty much opposite in all ways me and my ex wernt working!! Loads of fun, party’s as hard as me, loves to fukk. We been together going on like 4 years now tho, and the fun has dissipated and unfortunately for me she isn’t good for me in many of the ways my ex was, lol. In fairness to her this poor girl developed some nasty health problems 33 non smoker and diagnosed with early stages of copd and also has some heart problems they having a terrible time figuring out, she has a thing implanted to where they monitor her 24/7. It has stopped her ability to work and she gets so moody, certainly understandable but the selfish part of me thinks it really sucks as she ain’t the constant sex freak she used to be, doesn’t wanna go out and do much, has started gaining some weight cause she can’t really work out due to the breathing problems!! (God she was so Fukkin hot when we got together!! Still pretty and all but has put on a good 30+ lbs .,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Is she good in bed?
    Before she started having these health issues she was fukkin best fukk I ever had coach! She a squirter too which I have always been huge fan of!! Used to be when I was working demo jobs at night her sexy ass send me all kinds of pix of her playing w herself and shit, couldn’t wait to get home and knock the bottom out of it!!! Down for whatever, pull it right out her butt and stick it her mouth to suck it clean if I feel the desire too!! The 1st year or 2 not a day went by we didn’t fukk multiple times! She give me head during football, on the road, wherever! I stopped going out w boys to watch games on Sunday!! Lmao... I mean she still tries but I can’t even beat it up for all that long before poor girl starts weezing and shit!! She tries to cover it up cause she knows I’ll feel bad and stop! Lol.. really shitty situation w her health. Don’t think there any coming back from copd, once you diagnosed it just gets worse and worse

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Fukkin facts

Steady lay better than no lay tho
    It just her health problems have killed it man. Wtf is a guy to do? I can’t leave the girl cause she got sick, but man I miss the insane constant sex we used to have!! Lol

2daBank

Enough of this depressing life story shit. Another winner boys!!! Woot woot!!

2daBank

If ya’ll feel like pressing a little I like half unit on the 1st half under 69 in Hawaii. Just don’t go giving too much back from this game. Loved this one, 1st half Hawaii under slight edge imo.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

bankz

Come to colombia, I gotcha

2daBank

bankz

Come to colombia, I gotcha
    The country? Lol. There a bunch of Columbia’s my dude!! Missouri? Where tigers play? I could do that next weekend!!

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Colombia the country, with an O(oz)

2daBank

Colombia the country, with an O(oz)
    Lol. Didn’t even notice. Shit bro I can’t leave country. I’m always on some bs paper!! Lol

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Wow, nice hit man. Fell asleep at half time and it wasn't looking so hot. Woke up to a nice surprise. Didn't even need the OT.

jjgold

Banker good stuff

who is the latest girl your banging??

Kid rarely loses

jfalco131
    jfalco131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 623

nice call man

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!