lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    There is so much gayness in this post.
    How's it going bro? What moves is James forcing magic to make?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    How's it going bro? What moves is James forcing magic to make?
    I was going to start a thread about you. You have been conspicuously absent from starting them yourself.

Luke Walton is a dead man walking.

I'm hoping Phil Jackson comes back.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Everyone a little gay sometimes!! Let’s try to keep it on the dl tho!! My woman reads this stuff from time to time, I don’t have the patients to explain this to her!!! Lol

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Everyone a little gay sometimes!! Let’s try to keep it on the dl tho!! My woman reads this stuff from time to time, I don’t have the patients to explain this to her!!! Lol
    We need to try to corral Harry's gayness. Sometimes it spirals out of control.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Thanks for the Instagram post giant
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

We need to try to corral Harry's gayness. Sometimes it spirals out of control.
    He is super nice guy, like there no way someone that nice hasn’t at least dabbled!!! Plus he served during the don’t ask don’t tell military years!! Don’t tell me there wasn’t little too much horseplay on one those cold and lonely nights! Wonder if his wife knows? Maybe she into it! Not my type of 3some but to each is own!!

What’s up with that huge redic beard harry?? I dunno how you guys live with one those things growing on your face?? Maybe I’m just jelly cause I never been able to grow a good one? I don’t think that it tho, gotta keep my shit nice and tight! Can’t stand when I even let it grow a week, drives me crazy!!! Plus when I let mine grow the gray starts showing!! lol.
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    dlowilly been off the radar about as long
    Awe, you miss your little racist butt buddy? Don't be lonely post whore, just go buy another dozen donuts and watch fox news.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Awe, you miss your little racist butt buddy? Don't be lonely post whore, just go buy another dozen donuts and watch fox news.
    mikkie ur not on the poker leaderboard step it up get 1 cash

lakerboy

I was going to start a thread about you. You have been conspicuously absent from starting them yourself.

Luke Walton is a dead man walking.

I'm hoping Phil Jackson comes back.
    Can Phil walk?

The Giant

Can Phil walk?
    He can FaceTime the team from his home in Montana.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Not seen dlow around in ages.
    I was wondering why there been less racist gibberish around lately!!
    The library revoked his free internet privileges in accordance with their no fuk'in racist douche bags policy.

lakerboy

He can FaceTime the team from his home in Montana.
    Oh right. James is the coach anyways. Maybe James can take the year off while he parties

The Giant

Oh right. James is the coach anyways. Maybe James can take the year off while he parties
    Do you still hate Lebron?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Do you still hate Lebron?
    Forever till his grave

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    LoL Wikkid. Didn't you take like a 4 month break last year from this place?

Philly will be back once he gets settled in. I'll let him know that you guys miss him.

Never ever stated I would break from Sbr. I am kidding about Sbr is life though. I dont know much about him stiffing people, Im just here to get my post count up. We got games!

thechaoz

I was wondering why there been less racist gibberish around lately!!
    I haven't . I will say since Firedawg, jts, donk and the gays (joey and ron) have been blocked, my sbr life has been much more pleasant

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    The library revoked his free internet privileges in accordance with their no fuk'in racist douche bags policy.
    Lmfao. I don’t always agree w ya mike, sometimes I do sometimes I don’t, but 1 thing for sure, your rants and post always crack me the fukk up!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I haven't . I will say since Firedawg, jts, donk and the gays (joey and ron) have been blocked, my sbr life has been much more pleasant
    I gotta agree, I feel like PT been much more enjoyable with more talk about the games and less garbage. Hadn’t thought bout who or why that is, and not trying to point fingers now, just saying whatever the changes have been it has me posting more in PT than ever. For years I mostly stuck to sub forums when posting plays but recently I been putting them all in PT since everyone been civil!!

thechaoz

I gotta agree, I feel like PT been much more enjoyable with more talk about the games and less garbage. Hadn’t thought bout who or why that is, and not trying to point fingers now, just saying whatever the changes have been it has me posting more in PT than ever. For years I mostly stuck to sub forums when posting plays but recently I been putting them all in PT since everyone been civil!!
    You're one of the real G's. Block those above I listed (if the gays are ok then don't but it just irks me no offense guys), I'd add rudy (gone?) and maybe dongwilly or whatever his name is but the real sad, angry, no sex, no fun, alone energy is def firedawg/jts/autodump/rudy/ etc.

You all know the type. I'm worried about daneblazer , he's always been good but lately he seems a little angry, but we cant def bring him back. A dash of hookers and blow will correct the situation.

thechaoz

Let's def point fingers. I'm all about calling a spade a spade. penetrate all that noise.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    This fuk can't make a post without mentioning me. Pathetic

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

So why have sub forums at all? PT has gone to shit with all the easily offended snowflakes that cry all the time.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    So why have sub forums at all? PT has gone to shit with all the easily offended snowflakes that cry all the time.
    Not sure what the question is? Why not have the sub forums? For years that only place I posted plays, I came to PT late night to just talk bout whatever. Still lots of really solid guys stick to the subs cause there tends to be less drama and/or just seems like the obvious place to have a season long thread.. I like some sub forum guys I’ve talked w for years and some PT guys as well.

You think PT has gone to shit cause it hasn’t been a bunch of drama e-fighting? How much pretend online tough guy crap you really want to read? I’ve had more than my fill of that shit, I don’t get offended by shit I get offensive! Just prefer less of that and more good discussion.

thechaoz

Not sure what the question is? Why not have the sub forums? For years that only place I posted plays, I came to PT late night to just talk bout whatever. Still lots of really solid guys stick to the subs cause there tends to be less drama and/or just seems like the obvious place to have a season long thread.. I like some sub forum guys I’ve talked w for years and some PT guys as well.

You think PT has gone to shit cause it hasn’t been a bunch of drama e-fighting? How much pretend online tough guy crap you really want to read? I’ve had more than my fill of that shit, I don’t get offended by shit I get offensive! Just prefer less of that and more good discussion.
    I wish I couldn't see blocked people's posts when quoted. OH well.

Hope USC is doing well.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Dlow still hasn't missed a daily tournament in the last 4 months.
    Still logs in for his 12 points.

Just not posting.

Busy doing push ups

Working on the core!

First 12