Betpoints: 1967

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    and... all they did was try to not lose too bad

sickler!! is that you?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Oklahoma is the team that hasn’t played anybody.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bama struggles against good offensive teams

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Arkansas scored 31 on Alabama. LSU couldn't score a point and both teams lost by at least 29 points. One team was #3 the other team won't get much more than 3 wins. Most thought Alabama would name the score against Arkansas and many thought LSU would cover against Alabama. Both Arkansas and LSU were at home.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post

Hi Sammy!!

Hey babe

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Only way they lose is if QB gets hurt.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    Only way they lose is if QB gets hurt.
    Not even sure thats enough, especially if Hurts is healthy

Sam Odom

Pat Forde hates Alabama Football

He is trying to jinx Bama & Tua

Game over: Alabama showed this season isn't a competition with rout of LSU

Alabama is rolling unimpeded toward another national title. And Tua Tagovailoa, all that and a bag of chips, is rolling unimpeded toward becoming the school’s first quarterback to win the Heisman.

https://sports.yahoo.com/game-alabama-showed-season-isnt-competition-rout-lsu-053905614.html

Last edited by Sam Odom; 11-04-18 at 10:26 AM.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

They can be beat with Hurts at QB.....players demeanor changes significantly with Hurts in the game. Very limited options with Hurts in game. I told a friend of mine last night before the game, LSU wouldn't score. Not boasting, just making a point how positive they become on both sides of the ball with Tua leading the team. Don't see them losing or giving up many points through Championship game. Tide is rolling.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    They can be beat with Hurts at QB.....players demeanor changes significantly with Hurts in the game. Very limited options with Hurts in game. I told a friend of mine last night before the game, LSU wouldn't score. Not boasting, just making a point how positive they become on both sides of the ball with Tua leading the team. Don't see them losing or giving up many points through Championship game. Tide is rolling.
    They can be beat with Tua at qb. This isnt the first team that seemed unbeatable. Seen it dozens of times and they end up losing a game. They’re nearly as unlikely to lose with Hurts as they are with Tua. Hurts is still one of the best qb’s in college football and he’s their backup. So if Tua goes down and Hurts is healthy, they dont miss a beat

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Alabama will be -14 or more in all of their remaining games until BCS championship. So by just looking at the lines you will be saying they haven't played anyone.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Why are the cougars ranked 8th

Sam Odom

BIGGEST Upset this year = Auburn beats Bama by 2 pts

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

I've been a Bama fan all my life , even during the shitty Mike years , Dubose , Shula , 1 day stint of stripper loving Price and a Waffle House .
    I've sat an hr after the game , in the stands , after losing to Northern Illinois wondering WTF just happened here . We've become absolute garbage .
    This team is very good but everyone continues to judge off a single game . It was a great win but LSU QB is trash, was before , still is after . 6 TD's all year ? But it does show how good the defense is and Bama just put up 500+ easily on it .
    How do you beat Bama ? At it's own game . You think Saban wanted to go Hurry Up ? No but he had no choice with the Clemsons , Oklahoma's killing the defense and the # of plays the defenses was on the field . So he's decided I'll beat you at your own game and is so far .
    A team that can line up , play physical , move the chains , occasionally throw in a big play can beat them . Who is that ?
    Think about that , Georgia is that team , Kirby is basing that entire program off who ? Saban and Bama , because it works .
    Georgia has an accurate QB, 2 power backs , can control ToP , and has the recipe to match up and win . Will it happen ? I'm not sure but I think that is who has the best chance .
    I'm not sure they can but Georgia has enough with a play here or there to pull the upset .
    The SEC title game is Bama vs Georgia . Funny thing I stated to friends last night after the game . If Clemson, Notre Dame and Michigan win out and Bama lost to Georgia in the title game , we may not even get to the playoffs . They said I was crazy but I don't think so .
    Do you leave out Georgia who would have just beat them ? No
    How about an undefeated Clemson ? No
    How about an undefeated Notre Dame ? No
    How about Michigan at one loss ? I don't think so but there's scenarios if nobody loses except Bama that the conversation to push to 6-8 teams can gain serious traction. Most fans probably would love for that scenario to happen .
    Should be fun to watch play out but Georgia and Smart are built to beat Bama , entire philosophy is based on Saban and his game plans .

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    I've been a Bama fan all my life , even during the shitty Mike years , Dubose , Shula , 1 day stint of stripper loving Price and a Waffle House .
    I've sat an hr after the game , in the stands , after losing to Northern Illinois wondering WTF just happened here . We've become absolute garbage .
    This team is very good but everyone continues to judge off a single game . It was a great win but LSU QB is trash, was before , still is after . 6 TD's all year ? But it does show how good the defense is and Bama just put up 500+ easily on it .
    How do you beat Bama ? At it's own game . You think Saban wanted to go Hurry Up ? No but he had no choice with the Clemsons , Oklahoma's killing the defense and the # of plays the defenses was on the field . So he's decided I'll beat you at your own game and is so far .
    A team that can line up , play physical , move the chains , occasionally throw in a big play can beat them . Who is that ?
    Think about that , Georgia is that team , Kirby is basing that entire program off who ? Saban and Bama , because it works .
    Georgia has an accurate QB, 2 power backs , can control ToP , and has the recipe to match up and win . Will it happen ? I'm not sure but I think that is who has the best chance .
    I'm not sure they can but Georgia has enough with a play here or there to pull the upset .
    The SEC title game is Bama vs Georgia . Funny thing I stated to friends last night after the game . If Clemson, Notre Dame and Michigan win out and Bama lost to Georgia in the title game , we may not even get to the playoffs . They said I was crazy but I don't think so .
    How about Michigan at one loss ? I don't think so but there's scenarios if nobody loses except Bama that the conversation to push to 6-8 teams can gain serious traction. Most fans probably would love for that scenario to happen .
    Should be fun to watch play out but Georgia and Smart are built to beat Bama , entire philosophy is based on Saban and his game plans .
    Georgia couldnt beat them last year with a way better team so i doubt theyd beat a better bama team this year, georgia will get beat up like everybody else

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bama struggles against good offensive teams
    JJ. Stop posting. NO one is as dumb as you are. NO ONE. Why they have not thrown your worthless arse out of here is a complete mystery to me, other than the fact that you are, in reality, SBR and are desperate to stir up some interest. 'Bama's closest win has been by 22 points and YOU, being the total and complete idiot post something like that. The ONLY two team that have a decent chance to defeat 'Bama are Georgia in the CC game, and Clemson in the playoffs.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    agree with everything except I dont think uga is as good as last year, the thing they have going for them though is that theyve been there so they know what its like.