The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Oklahoma?? Are you on crack??? Texas Tech just scored 46 on them, some of which with a backup quarterback. 'Bama would hit the century mark on them if they wanted to. Oklahoma???? That may be the funniest thing I heard all day.

Clemson the only team. Georgia, Notre Dame and Michigan have the defense to hold them at least under 30 points, but not the offense to score more than 10-14.
    I think the same thing. OU might squeak in as a 4 if they get lucky but they get blown out by Clemson and Alabama. My guess is Alabama and Clemson go 1,2 and then Michigan and ND get 3,4 with OU being 5.

Probabaly better this way, remember when Washington made the playoffs a few years ago and got rolled by Alabama They’d have been better off winning a bcs bowl game

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think the same thing. OU might squeak in as a 4 if they get lucky but they get blown out by Clemson and Alabama. My guess is Alabama and Clemson go 1,2 and then Michigan and ND get 3,4 with OU being 5.

Probabaly better this way, remember when Washington made the playoffs a few years ago and got rolled by Alabama They’d have been better off winning a bcs bowl game
    I just don't get people's love association with Oklahoma. They beat up on teams like Kansas State and Kansas and Baylor and people go ga-ga all over them. But then they actually play teams like Texas or Texas Tech and they get their butts whooped up and down the field (and they would have lost that game last night if their qb played the second half). And that was Texas Tech last night. Imagine Alabama??? Holy smokes. I actually want to see that match just so the line can be set at 21 and I can put my whole life savings on Alabama.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26095

Clemson

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Duke has a better chance of beating a decent nba team than Alabama has of beaten any nfl team.
    I think the gulf is just as wide in nccab/nba

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I just don't get people's love association with Oklahoma. They beat up on teams like Kansas State and Kansas and Baylor and people go ga-ga all over them. But then they actually play teams like Texas or Texas Tech and they get their butts whooped up and down the field (and they would have lost that game last night if their qb played the second half). And that was Texas Tech last night. Imagine Alabama??? Holy smokes. I actually want to see that match just so the line can be set at 21 and I can put my whole life savings on Alabama.
    Yep, OU would struggle to run the ball against Bama/Clemson and by struggle I mean they might accumulate 20 yards all game. They would also get shredded on D, which leaves Murray and the passing game. Im pretty sure both Dabo and Saban know how to plan for a 1-dimensional team.

If anyone needs examples just look at OU’s last few bowl games against Clemson

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Georgia has played some different guys after the bye week. Swift is healthy. O line may be the most talented in the country...even over Alabama’s. I wouldn’t pick them to win, but they can make it a game.

Clemson and Michigan possibly. Not sure about Notre Dame. You’ll have to score against Alabama to have a shot. OU could make it a shootout. They lit up Georgia last year in the rose bowl. Not sure how they’re stopping Alabama tho...but it’s not lIke OU isn’t built for shootouts

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

95 Nebraska Cornhuskers

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Georgia has played some different guys after the bye week. Swift is healthy. O line may be the most talented in the country...even over Alabama’s. I wouldn’t pick them to win, but they can make it a game.

Clemson and Michigan possibly. Not sure about Notre Dame. You’ll have to score against Alabama to have a shot. OU could make it a shootout. They lit up Georgia last year in the rose bowl. Not sure how they’re stopping Alabama tho...but it’s not lIke OU isn’t built for shootouts
    OUs defense is worse this year than last and Bamas defense a lot better. Oklahoma would not keep that game within 30. They’d get torched.

ND and Michigan both have the defense to slow Bama down some but don’t think they have the offenses to win. Clemson the only team, IMO, with a shot because of their Dline talent and offensive talent.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

clemson or michigan, those defenses could win them a game

clemson has the offense too

UM has a lot of talent on O so good enough

doubt either will, but could

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Alabama has a better quarterback, better running backs, wide receivers, tight end, and head coach over Clemson. You would be stupid to think Clemson or any team in college football can hang within 17 points of Alabama.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Alabama has a better quarterback, better running backs, wide receivers, tight end, and head coach over Clemson. You would be stupid to think Clemson or any team in college football can hang within 17 points of Alabama.
    Texas am, arkansas and tennesee put up 17+ against bama

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Clemson

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

You guys dont realize every starter on an NFL team is one of the BEST players in all of college, not only to get drafted but to actually make the final roster and start, replacing an existing NFL player.

Alabamas whole team maybe only a few guys will be drafted, how can they compete against NFL caliber talent

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    You guys dont realize every starter on an NFL team is one of the BEST players in all of college, not only to get drafted but to actually make the final roster and start, replacing an existing NFL player.

Alabamas whole team maybe only a few guys will be drafted, how can they compete against NFL caliber talent
    Bullshit. There are plenty of NFL starters that were far from one the best college players during their time in the amateur ranks. And Alabama has more that "a few" guys that will be drafted and probably has more round 1-2 talents than several NFL teams. Hell, there's a handful of teams that wouldn't mind swapping out their entire offensive line for Alabama's and would take Tua to boot. This idea that any NFL team would destroy this year's Alabama just because "they're college students" is stone age thinking.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    A lot of those points were late in game when game was already out of control. Saban actually ripped his team a new one for their performance vs Arkansas and they’ve been stellar ever since.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    clemson or michigan, those defenses could win them a game

clemson has the offense too

UM has a lot of talent on O so good enough

doubt either will, but could
    You do realize Notre Dame’s defense is just as good, if not better, than Michigan’s, right?

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    So what? When A&M surpassed 17 points, Alabama had already scored 45. When Arkansas and Tennessee finally went over 17, Alabama had already scored 51. All three of these games were long over before the third stringers got playing time.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Raiders

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

UTEP, they are on a roll now

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Nobody is beating Bama
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Alabama hates Dominant quarterbacks in Oklahoma has one

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Fully healthy Bama is a good bit better than last yr... Georgia is below last yr it seems

But in CFB the disparity between Ga and Ala isnt such a big deal... Ga could beat Ala by 10

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Don Brown and the Michigan Defense

Rambo
    Rambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Cannot get into a shootout with Bama, have to shut them out and smack them in the jaw.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

You do realize Notre Dame’s defense is just as good, if not better, than Michigan’s, right?
    i don't take lip from bd pos non-pros

you're completely clueless, this UM D is historically good

brokedikks really need to stop ever addressing me cause i don't have the patience for your stupidity

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Rambo... Would Hit It Hard (with little blue pill)

jjgold

Everyone overlooking Oklahoma the most dominant team in the nation and Heisman Trophy winner quarterback

navyblue81

brokedikks really need to stop ever addressing me cause i don't have the patience for your stupidity
    Yeah you just proved you’re an idiot.

jtoler

its not bro

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11708

Nobody coming within 20 points of Alabama the rest of the year!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

How many times do I have to tell you to shut the f**k up and stop running your ignorant mouth? That piece of crap team of yours that you think is so great was nothing more than a disgrace last Saturday against Michigan. The person who you said was the best player in the NFL, Saquon Barkley is not even in the top 10 rushing leaders. You are one sick homer who does not know caca about football. YOU will not tell ANYONE who you will take lip from and who you will not take lip from. If you do not want to read what others think about you and your stupid idiotic rantings, then use the ignore button. Now get the hell out of here, you worthless ignorant fool.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I believe and Michigan and Notre Dame have already played each other. Need I remind you people about who won that game? Need I also remind you people that Michigan still has a trip to Columbus Ohio coming up, and Harbaugh always seems to find a way to lose a game there. If he cannot defeat Urban Meyer this year, he may as well just move on. It really does not matter. The only two teams that have a reasonable shot at defeating Alabama are Clemson and Georgia.

jjgold

Anybody can beat anyone on any given day if you’re so confident mortgage your house on Alabama wins and you will not do it

jtoler

there may be some saving grace for those who want to see michigan lose, im not one of them since I just want the best in whoever can give bama some semblance of a game, and that is in 2015 mich. had a great defense and then got killed by ohio state at home, 2016 the defense was even better and they lost to iowa late and ohio st. before losing to fsu in the bowl. but they only have rutgers and indiana left before ohio st. maybe urban can pull one of his hat even though this isnt one of the better osu teams this year. ohio st. doesnt have an easy game as they go to mich. st. this week.

First 12345 Last