Winner

Always was

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Agreed! Will never forget that season he had for Auburn. In my lifetime Ive never seen a more dominant season for a college QB. Freak of nature. I bet on Carolina to win nfc south about a month ago. Hoping for a big season from Cam

PhillipKessel
    PhillipKessel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Dude got down on the sidewalk and played with my dog when I bumped into him in CLT. Made me hate him less for when I lost $2500 on the Panthers in the SB.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PhillipKessel View Post
    Dude got down on the sidewalk and played with my dog when I bumped into him in CLT. Made me hate him less for when I lost $2500 on the Panthers in the SB.
    That funny

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by miltonschwartz View Post
    Agreed! Will never forget that season he had for Auburn. In my lifetime Ive never seen a more dominant season for a college QB. Freak of nature. I bet on Carolina to win nfc south about a month ago. Hoping for a big season from Cam
    I dunno, I’ve heard some things that would make me worry. Supposedly he changing his throwing motion. Can’t be good this far into career, gotta think that shoulder could be permanently not right.. be a shame if that the case.

miltonschwartz

Hmm interesting. Really haven’t read anything about Cam or the Panthers this offseason. I just like rooting for the underdog. Seems like everyone is picking the saints or the falcons. Trying to be a hero here

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I dunno, I’ve heard some things that would make me worry. Supposedly he changing his throwing motion. Can’t be good this far into career, gotta think that shoulder could be permanently not right.. be a shame if that the case.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Lolol. I’ve said this exact thing 100 times. You knew exactly what they were running and couldn’t stop it. Read option, read option. I lost my ass fading them every week thinking this can’t keep up.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

i was at the alabama game. talk about extreme silence. even auburn fans were scared to make a peep after that comeback.

miltonschwartz

That’s awesome man. I’ve always wanted to go to some games in SEC country. I’ll never forget that game. Think it was the day after thanksgiving iirc. I bet on Bama lol. Wasn’t a big loss though
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i was at the alabama game. talk about extreme silence. even auburn fans were scared to make a peep after that comeback.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He is done. One of the most inaccurate passers in the league to begin with and now he has to learn a new throwing motion the same way Andrew luck had to... he's done running into walls as well. It's a wrap

2daBank

Hmm interesting. Really haven’t read anything about Cam or the Panthers this offseason. I just like rooting for the underdog. Seems like everyone is picking the saints or the falcons. Trying to be a hero here
    No way I’d be on saints. nfc south notorious for flipping on its head from year to year, and honestly think the reason they cried so much about the missed call in championship game is cause they know their time is up w Brees. He looked washed up by end of last season, teams gonna start daring him to beat them down the field and not sure he can. I hate that team and their idiot “who dat” fans too!! Lol.,

I dunno how much truth there is to the Cam thing. I just happened to be listening to some radio show in my car last week and they were talking about him trying to change his throwing motion cause the shoulder. Can’t inagine that Is a good thing., mccaferry (however you spell his name, lol) is a fukkin weapon!! Have they done anything at wr? They never give Cam guys that can catch. Lol.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

No way I’d be on saints. nfc south notorious for flipping on its head from year to year, and honestly think the reason they cried so much about the missed call in championship game is cause they know their time is up w Brees. He looked washed up by end of last season, teams gonna start daring him to beat them down the field and not sure he can. I hate that team and their idiot “who dat” fans too!! Lol.,

I dunno how much truth there is to the Cam thing. I just happened to be listening to some radio show in my car last week and they were talking about him trying to change his throwing motion cause the shoulder. Can’t inagine that Is a good thing., mccaferry (however you spell his name, lol) is a fukkin weapon!! Have they done anything at wr? They never give Cam guys that can catch. Lol.
    It's bc his accuracy sucks, no secret there. The entire league knows it. It's why Greg olsen was the leading receiver as a tight end.

It's why they drafted the biggest wide receivers over the years in Kelvin Benjamin and Devin funchess. Big bodied wr with huge catch radius. Cams accuracy was always a joke.

Cmc or McCaffrey had a great statistical season bc all cam did was dump off. His accuracy beyond 15 yards is atrocious. They also had to bring in backups to throw passes over 50 yards last yr bc his shoulder was shot. He was a freak running but as a QB in the NFL he is flat out done

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

This post didn't age well

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Winner

Always was
    Has won...

ZERO

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    It's bc his accuracy sucks, no secret there. The entire league knows it. It's why Greg olsen was the leading receiver as a tight end.

It's why they drafted the biggest wide receivers over the years in Kelvin Benjamin and Devin funchess. Big bodied wr with huge catch radius. Cams accuracy was always a joke.

Cmc or McCaffrey had a great statistical season bc all cam did was dump off. His accuracy beyond 15 yards is atrocious. They also had to bring in backups to throw passes over 50 yards last yr bc his shoulder was shot. He was a freak running but as a QB in the NFL he is flat out done
    I’ve never thought he was good w the short passes, he gets them to caffery but doubt he puts them in best spot most the time. His arm used to be a strength, obviously never his accuracy but I don’t think at this stage he simply trying to change it for that reason, if that was it he had done it years ago! Lol.

The way it sounded to me it was cause the shoulder he couldn’t throw it the same but maybe I misinterpreted or read too much into? Shoulders can be a bitch, wacha never consistently been same pitcher we thought he would be a lot cause of ongoing shoulder problem.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Has won...

ZERO
    National championship. NFC championship. More than lot of guys accomplish.

thechaoz

National championship. NFC championship. More than lot of guys accomplish.
    No one has ever listed AFC/NFC championship and/or national championship for an "elite" NFL qbs credentials ever on any forum or chat room ever exept this guy.

We sure are stretching aren't we?

EDIT: We aren't talking about "more than a lot of guys" We are talking about humans that were gifted with extreme physical talent, and what they have accomplished at the very top of their profession.

I wouldn't even double take Brady in a bar. Have you seen his draft picture? Dude almost has man boobs.

Montana, same thing? Yet they have accomplished greatness. We aren't talking about the one time they got a wildcard spot.

thechaoz

Newton couldn't beat a busted up , broken and done Peyton that didn't do shit in the fuggin superbowl. Whom had the worst stats all time for someone in that posiiton. All they needed was one god damn drive and couldn't get it done.

2daBank

No one has ever listed AFC/NFC championship and/or national championship for an "elite" NFL qbs credentials ever on any forum or chat room ever exept this guy.

We sure are stretching aren't we?

EDIT: We aren't talking about "more than a lot of guys" We are talking about humans that were gifted with extreme physical talent, and what they have accomplished at the very top of their profession.

I wouldn't even double take Brady in a bar. Have you seen his draft picture? Dude almost has man boobs.

Montana, same thing? Yet they have accomplished greatness. We aren't talking about the one time they got a wildcard spot.
    I never said he was elite. He was in college. Just said he not exactly a loser.

thechaoz

Ok cool shut this pos thread down then

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Newton will be finished by December. Unfortunately for Carolina, that is when they play at Atlanta, host Seattle, play at Indy, and host New Orleans. Like most scrambling QB's who would rather run than pass, he has taken too many hits and is starting to break down. Carolina does not have enough to contend for the NFC South title. Their schedule does not help either. Their last 8 games are Atlanta and New Orleans twice each, Green Bay, Washington, Seattle and Indy with Green Bay and Indy on the road.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Mcaferrey the key

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

No way I’d be on saints. nfc south notorious for flipping on its head from year to year, and honestly think the reason they cried so much about the missed call in championship game is cause they know their time is up w Brees...
    I think they get in the SuperBowl this year, maybe even win it all.

It's the only future I own.

Alright Alright
    Alright Alright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Is the fukkin man

Superman

does so much on and off

If you can’t see it

your blind

5’s
    You are correct LK1! I went to school with Cam at Auburn. He road a scooter / moped to class everyday - FUNNY! I'm proud to call Cam Newton a good friend of mine. Since he started his family - the friendship is a little more distant but I still talk to him pretty often.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Alright Alright 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Alright Alright View Post
    You are correct LK1! I went to school with Cam at Auburn. He road a scooter / moped to class everyday - FUNNY! I'm proud to call Cam Newton a good friend of mine. Since he started his family - the friendship is a little more distant but I still talk to him pretty often.
    I’m shocked to hear he went to classes! Lol. No disrespect, i would’nt have if I was him! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Lol. I think you crazy! I been wrong before tho.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Just how much money did you throw away on this wager, because this wager is a guaranteed loser. Newton is not even a Top 5 QB in the NFC.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Just how much money did you throw away on this wager, because this wager is a guaranteed loser. Newton is not even a Top 5 QB in the NFC.
    Not how much...……….. but what odds??????? That is the important part.

thechaoz

God damn bum , stop this thread

Alright Alright

god damn bum , stop this thread
    Please don't use the Lord's name in vain! Piece of sh!t!

Alright Alright

I’m shocked to hear he went to classes! Lol. No disrespect, i would’nt have if I was him! Lol
    Well Cam didn't come to class everyday but more than his teammates did. Picture a 6' 5" 240 lbs black guy pulling up
    to class on a damn scooter = TOO FUKKING FUNNY! He wasn't like Reggie Bush at USC pimping around in his Cadillac Escalade.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You never stop being stupid do you fat boy?

He was referring to the Saints you phony clown. Stfu when men are talking and mind your own damn business cause I’ll go out on a very big limb in saying nobody gives two fukks what you have to say. Go bet some more -800 ncaa ml’s.

Your reading comprehension is as bad as your pathetic act around here.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Alright Alright, and KVB

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I met him a few years back at a softballl game. He is a very nice guy. He is top 5 QB in the league right now. He can beat you in many ways. Panthers need to get him weapons. He doesn't have great receivers like Falcons and Saints have. He only has below average receivers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Alright Alright

12 Last