Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Dammit Chark, that was the over.

Lago
    Lago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

Jordan Howard is fantasy death. Doesn't get the touches and he's a slow plodder when he does. Kerryon is the now guy. No brainer.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Yep....you're on it. Now its Trubisky +135. 18 mph winds. I may try Howard for a few bucks.....fellow IU guy!
    I’m a dfs freak, lol.. dunno why I don’t bet many player props, I’m sure I be at least decent at it!! I been all over trubisky, Cohen, Gabriel of late but backed off this one, did use Howard in several lineups (15% or so) just on a hunch. We see how it goes, could pay off big, or screw few lineups into being lucky to get my money back on those! Lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    You think I should start Howard over Ingram and Kerryon? Maybe flex over T.boyd in Cincy? Howard has been shit lately
    Na, no way. Agree w LEGO. Howard more a small dfs risk type play. Gotta go kerryon or Boyd over him without a doubt in season long.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m a dfs freak, lol.. dunno why I don’t bet many player props, I’m sure I be at least decent at it!! I been all over trubisky, Cohen, Gabriel of late but backed off this one, did use Howard in several lineups (15% or so) just on a hunch. We see how it goes, could pay off big, or screw few lineups into being lucky to get my money back on those! Lol.
    Howard is the play today. I think mitch crashes back to normal today

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Na, no way. Agree w LEGO. Howard more a small dfs risk type play. Gotta go kerryon or Boyd over him without a doubt in season long.
    Agree. Boyd should have a good game today.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Howard is the play today. I think mitch crashes back to normal today
    Agree he only bear worth touching in dfs today and even that only small exposure for me cause impossible to trust him, just a hunch guessing on game plan based off weather, total, and thinking the d chews darnold w no weapons up! Oh yea, bears d outta be money but most expensive and prob highest owned.

2daBank

We should do a fantasy dfs thread Sunday mornings i got the time. Like talking this shit with ya’ll

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Now or never for Jags

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Here comes the jags TD smh bum ass wentz

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Jordan Howard is fantasy death. Doesn't get the touches and he's a slow plodder when he does. Kerryon is the now guy. No brainer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Agree. Boyd should have a good game today.
    Awesome, thanks you all. I'm 6-1 in that league and my only loss was last week cause I forgot MG3 was hurt and didnt wake up early enough to bench him....still only lost by 3 points

Kerryon, Ingram, and Boyd it is

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Lol bortles

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Awesome, thanks you all. I'm 6-1 in that league and my only loss was last week cause I forgot MG3 was hurt and didnt wake up early enough to bench him....still only lost by 3 points

Kerryon, Ingram, and Boyd it is
    I miss doing season longs but started investing so much time in dfs got to where this took a back burner. Worst thing for me bout full season is my best teams never won the ship, the ones i won I snuck in and guys got hot at right time. Pretty much strategize to shoot for 7 wins to get in and hope my team all in one piece when it counts! Lol., gl buddy

Lago
    Lago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

Sometimes Bortles is so bad his passes have no shot to be intercepted. No touch on any of his short throws. Eagle secondary been getting torched all year...thanks blake my +4 in the shitter...

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Game over - Jagz season on a downward spiral - eagles still got a great chance - NFC East blows !!!

2daBank

Sometimes Bortles is so bad his passes have no shot to be intercepted. No touch on any of his short throws. Eagle secondary been getting torched all year...thanks blake my +4 in the shitter...
    It was really only playable side imo, jags just been so bad I couldn’t pull trigger.

ikid2groove415

Blake wasn’t that bad- rook-

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Game over - Jagz season on a downward spiral - eagles still got a great chance - NFC East blows !!!
    Cowboys prob the team to beat now..

frankieunits2685

It was really only playable side imo, jags just been so bad I couldn’t pull trigger.
    I thought this too at first, especially with all the success the jags have had playing in London. Did you hear about the Jacksonville players that were arrested a few hours ago last night at a London night club?? When I heard about this, I threw the Eagles ML in a parlay.

Cubs2016
    Cubs2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5307

EASY!! Like I said, the contest pros picked Eagles and they always win!

ikid2groove415

Jacksonville defense- looks nothing like last year - or even the first few games this season - they have quit on there coach -

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Bortles their leading rusher

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    I thought this too at first, especially with all the success the jags have had playing in London. Did you hear about the Jacksonville players that were arrested a few hours ago last night at a London night club?? When I heard about this, I threw the Eagles ML in a parlay.
    I heard, actually tempted me even more when I started seeing some 4.5s pop up (didn’t think it would matter much), lol. 1st time I’ve passed on jags in London in some time.

ikid2groove415

Cowboys prob the team to beat now..
    I think eagles will take it ? If they ever get healthy - can’t trust dAk and that offense

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs2016 View Post
    EASY!! Like I said, the contest pros picked Eagles and they always win!
    You on crack if you think that was easy! Lol. About 2 plays and a yard or so difference in who won/lost/covered that game and which side total landed on!! Glad I stayed away!!

2daBank

I think eagles will take it ? If they ever get healthy - can’t trust dAk and that offense
    I think cooper gonna do them a world of good, he doesn’t even have to be great, he instantly frees up space in the box and for Beesly underneath.. I like Philly too, I said whole time they were struggling best was still to come, just think the move Dallas made could take this div from dud to incredibly interesting!!

frankieunits2685

Jacksonville defense- looks nothing like last year - or even the first few games this season - they have quit on there coach -
    Their run defense This year is much different especially between the tackles. Jags have been giving up a ton of yards on inside runs. Eagles were able to just ice the game with a weak rb core.

First 123