goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Dodgers just won the World Series

Boston is done. Just like the Royals a couple years back, Dodgers coming back to the WS to clean up unfinished business. Books will clean up on Red Sox money. Kershaw will finally get his ring.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Agreed

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

doubtful

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

congrats dodgers

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Chase gets ring #2 after Houston won for the natural disaster last yr

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    doubtful
    You go ahead and pump that red sox series line and let me know how it works out for you.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Eh. I'm not so sure.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Dodgers will win..line is way too low

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Houston smacked kershaw and co, red sox going to get their runs I Dunno if Dodgers can consistently and I rather have sale then kershaw, price actually looks ok when he's not facing yankees I like sox alot

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lad swings for the fences while Sox grind out one great at bat bat after another. Boston will consistently put guys on and come up w winning abs to move those runners over and bring them home. Red Sox style wins out over the swing for fence teams every year in the playoffs. Only way i see lad winning is if sox pen implodes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

Boston will destroy the Dodgers in the World Series. The NL is a complete Bush League. Middling AL players become stars in the NL and great NL players become scrubs in the AL. Mark my words, the Red Sox will smack the and I wouldn't be surprised if this series doesn't go past 5.

I already bet a stack on it. At -135 this is an incredible value bet.

nyplayer33

The line tells you something different. For a boston team who has dominated in playoffs...to a Dodger team that just went 7 games... the line is only minus 130..wow. .....thinking dodhersbare the plan based on the line

nyplayer33

When everything points to boston...the line is way different...I'd stick with Vegas and say this is a Dodger play

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

Dodgers win all in

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston one of greatest teams of all times

It will be very hard

rotte_02
    rotte_02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Boston one of greatest teams of all times

It will be very hard
    Im very hard right now

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Eh. I'm not so sure.
    so here is where the fake lawyer is hiding

why did you run from the stock thread after I proved you're, again, a liar?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Looks that way. They will do it in Fenway game 6.

CentralCafe
    CentralCafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2076

Laughable to think the dodgers have a shot here. This boston team is the best the league has seen in a long time. Boston in 5, possibly even a sweep. Loaded up on the series price for a G. Good luck dodgers backers 😂

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

all the guys with 10 posts have boston

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

Dodgers batting lineup Is stacked and starting pitching is much better than Boston.

robbypark

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Dodgers batting lineup Is stacked and starting pitching is much better than Boston.
    Wrong on both counts. The only reason why it may seem that way is because they play in an unbelievably weak league. If the Red Sox were in the NL, they would have won 120 games, no joke. Kershaw, Ryu and Buehler are average pitchers in the AL east. Betts, Boegarts and Martinez will tee off on the Dodgers. I honestly would not be surprised to see the Sox score 7-8 runs per game.

People don't understand that this is not really a match up of two MLB teams. It's a great team that won a great league against a team that barely won a horrible league. The Disparity between AL-NL is more enormous right now than ever before. Right now average AL players become stars in the NL. Stars in the NL become scrubs in the AL - that's how different the levels of the leagues have become. This is the NBA's best team taking on the ABA, the NFL taking on the CFL. Red Sox won't just beat them, they will completely crush the Dodgers.

robbypark

Quote Originally Posted by CentralCafe View Post
    Laughable to think the dodgers have a shot here. This boston team is the best the league has seen in a long time. Boston in 5, possibly even a sweep. Loaded up on the series price for a G. Good luck dodgers backers 
    Honestly, it wouldn't even have to be the Red Sox. Any AL team that won 90 games would beat any NL team in the World Series.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

LOL you think you have pitchers.
    they are nothing.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Agree w you, gut feeling Dodger’s year

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Dodgers pitching might be better but I don't think their bats are.. RedSox can score runs in a hurry... Dodgers not as potent...

Will be an interesting and fun World Series!!! East coast vs West Coast!!

GO DODGERS!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Lmao. Dodgers got bunch of dudes who swing out of their shoes every at bat. Mf’ers don’t even know the meaning of situational hitting. Can’t move runners over, can’t drive runners home without hitting a jack. Sox lineup is full of professional hitters that wear any pitcher down., if you think lad has the better lineup you don’t know baseball.

inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmao. Dodgers got bunch of dudes who swing out of their shoes every at bat. Mf’ers don’t even know the meaning of situational hitting. Can’t move runners over, can’t drive runners home without hitting a jack. Sox lineup is full of professional hitters that wear any pitcher down., if you think lad has the better lineup you don’t know baseball.
    exactly, dodgers got a nastyy slugger lineup but all they can do is hit home runs once in a while. Teams like Boston and the A's actually hit a bunch of singles and doubles and get lots of guys on base

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm pumped for this thing to begin!!!!

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Mayan, check in. This has to be a big deal for you

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Think it will be close. Sox in 7 or if Price reverts to form Dodgers in 6.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If the Dodgers bats wake up and remain consistent then they have a chance.. Can't expect the Dodger pitching staff to pitch shut outs against this power house offensive Red Sox team...

Kershaw has had an off year too.. Bueler probably the #1 pitcher even over Kershaw now.. Kid throws hard.. Ryu and Rich Hill will probably get lit up in Boston.. Maeda too...

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Wrong on both counts. The only reason why it may seem that way is because they play in an unbelievably weak league. If the Red Sox were in the NL, they would have won 120 games, no joke. Kershaw, Ryu and Buehler are average pitchers in the AL east. Betts, Boegarts and Martinez will tee off on the Dodgers. I honestly would not be surprised to see the Sox score 7-8 runs per game.

People don't understand that this is not really a match up of two MLB teams. It's a great team that won a great league against a team that barely won a horrible league. The Disparity between AL-NL is more enormous right now than ever before. Right now average AL players become stars in the NL. Stars in the NL become scrubs in the AL - that's how different the levels of the leagues have become. This is the NBA's best team taking on the ABA, the NFL taking on the CFL. Red Sox won't just beat them, they will completely crush the Dodgers.
    Great post and I agree with most of what you said. I think the one problem the Red Sox will have is what to do defensively in LA. The dodgers have a definite home field advantage against them with no DH. May not sound like much but I think could create a swing should LA be able to get a road game early.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post

solid post, convinced me to reconsider and go with Sox

hockey7251
    hockey7251's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16209

The Red Sox just won 4 straight against a good Houston team including the last three on the road. I would not be betting against them...

12 Last