RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

NLCS Tuesday

Over 7.5

Gio will get tagged and both bully's may get lit up tonight.

Good luck if you fire

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Gio may not be in long enough to get tagged, Woodruff might be main pitcher.

I have no plays in this game.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

Maybe so. But that puts me on the Over even more so. Too much bullpen almost always = Over the total. Almost.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Not sure good luck though

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Maybe so. But that puts me on the Over even more so. Too much bullpen almost always = Over the total. Almost.
    Not at all saying it cant go over, but you do realize, the brew crews bullpen is probably one of the best in the game right? It really could very easily be a 3 to 1 or 4 to 2 game. It could also very easily be 8 to 4 lol. Total in that game...flip a coin imo. Gun to my head i say under, but would never bet it.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Brewcity View Post
    Not at all saying it cant go over, but you do realize, the brew crews bullpen is probably one of the best in the game right? It really could very easily be a 3 to 1 or 4 to 2 game. It could also very easily be 8 to 4 lol. Total in that game...flip a coin imo. Gun to my head i say under, but would never bet it.
    In most major league games, if a lineup see's a pitcher or pitchers in less than a week, more than likely the pitcher(s) will get scored on. The hitters are at an advantage for the sole reason the memories are still fresh on the type of movement the pitcher(s) have and tendencies that they have to throw certain pitches on certain counts or certain situations.

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

In most major league games, if a lineup see's a pitcher or pitchers in less than a week, more than likely the pitcher(s) will get scored on. The hitters are at an advantage for the sole reason the memories are still fresh on the type of movement the pitcher(s) have and tendencies that they have to throw certain pitches on certain counts or certain situations.
    I understand what your saying, but the brewers bullpen has been doing it all year, more importantly the last month. Not giving up many runs at all. Main reason we can say this to be so, is because councell does not let his starters pitch deep into the game. Also this is game 4, not game 7, so essentially were not even past a regular 4 game series.

I completely get your logic. All im saying just about all games in brewers postseason have been low scoring. Councell is not afraid to pull his starter after the 3rd or 4th inning.. because our bullpen is soo dominant. Im not sure i agree with this strategy, but theres no arguing with the fact that it has been working! GL with what you bet of course, personally i dont see a good enough reason to bet the over or the under. Imo its brewers or nothing. But for me its nothing in this game!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Not when hader goes 2+. Actually what I would expect them to do is since all lad righties are in go to woodruff quick, then when Roberts counters w his lefty bats bring in Hader!!

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Not when hader goes 2+. Actually what I would expect them to do is since all lad righties are in go to woodruff quick, then when Roberts counters w his lefty bats bring in Hader!!
    I don't think Hader is going to be as effective

Dodgers have seen him now which makes it much harder for Hader to get through a lineup without some damage

We'll see but my money is on the Over

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't think Hader is going to be as effective

Dodgers have seen him now which makes it much harder for Hader to get through a lineup without some damage

We'll see but my money is on the Over
    I think hader tough no matter how often you see him. I don’t hate the over, gl buddy!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betting live only

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

Well I didn't know he'd turn an ankle lol

I needed him for a couple more innings

RangeFinder

Peralta hittable

Although Dodgers haven't seen him in awhile

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Peralta is nasty if he can throw strikes.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Need some giddy up to go over!

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Need some giddy up to go over!
    Long way to go

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Another foolish play by Machado (step out of batters box for strike 3 called)

Range you were on point a couple days back about Manny, he's made several mental errors this series

Felt like he cost the Dodgers the momentum in Monday's game

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    Another foolish play by Machado (step out of batters box for strike 3 called)

Range you were on point a couple days back about Manny, he's made several mental errors this series

Felt like he cost the Dodgers the momentum in Monday's game
    He's a cancer

Selfish player

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

your Over has some bonus chances with Extra innings coming up

stranger things have happened

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

What is interesting to me is Woodruff was not used at all and Miley is pitching on three days rest tonight. Could be short leash with Woody in the wings. Ah, the complexities the Rays brought into the game!