Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I was thinking the same thing... but on the replay it was a penalty.

past the 5-yard zone, interfered... here's the video:
    https://www.fieldgulls.com/2018/10/1...-packers-49ers

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    Might be the dumbest comment I’ve ever read on any forum, ever. Rodgers is the most talented QB to ever play the game. You put Rodgers on New England with that coach he has 8 rings. Brady and Brees better
    never seen a qb with more built in excuses. if he had this, if he had that. most talented, yes. the best, no. every ok qb in nfc has led their team to sb since rodgers last went. doesnt get in done in the playoffs year after year. and people talk about brady's division? vikes, lions, and bears haven't exactly been world beaters and this guy still can't get to the big game.

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Any team that is favored that much is gonna get more calls. That goes for any sport. Its just the way it is. Its a shame...just watch the golden state game tonight. They”ll be a foul everytime durant drives

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Maybe if they hadnt have benched Alfred Morris for no reason,serves the f@ckers right.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Sherman admit he held? Case closed - The refs saw it and they threw the flag - that’s not the reason the 49ers lost- they got conservative and stop attacking -

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

And Brady and Brees is not better then Rodgers - those guys can not make the throws-
    Rodgers does on the RUN- Both brees and Brady have had way better coaches there whole career and better O-line - Rodgers is stuck with that Fat ass McCarthy-

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    I don't understand the OP's complaint. If the ref sees a penalty, he needs to call it, regardless of how much time is remaining. The Packers were hustling, so TV didn't have the time to show who and where the foul was committed, but maybe it was that illegal contact that made it so that Rogers had nobody to throw to, thus taking the sack. It sucks when one is going for the other team (either as a gambler or a fan) but a penalty is a penalty, just as a foul is a foul in basketball, no matter if there is 10 minutes remaining in the first quarter, or two minutes remaining in the game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Of course not.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's not the refs fault. They are told by the league what to call and which team to win towards the end of games. Uf you suspect a screw job take the points.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they called every penalty on every play there would be upwards of 22 penalties per play..

Players commit penalties for the fact refs pick and choose what to and when to call said penalties in obvious patterns......

If refs were fair, the players wouldn't try to see what they can get away with...

The Refs are 100% to blame for the player's behaviour anyway you slice it.........

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Love this deep state thread. I’m sad I’ll have to watch Brady in the Super Bowl again

First 12