kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Nebraska/ NW line?

anyone understand whats going on here? opened -9 or -7.5 most places. i want to parlay the gators ml with nw. they are historically good this time of year and nebraska doesn't do things to win in the 4th quarter. any info is appreciated.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’ve heard lots of puzzlement about it but no explanations, seems corn just got some incredibly strong backing this week. Dunno if they just expecting a NW letdown, think huskers been improving, or what the case may be?

I don’t buy the letdown angle, I heard similar thoughts last week when I backed them vs sparty after the hard fought loss to Michigan and they responded great!

I have heard a few say they think huskers improving and that they don’t believe NW style really takes adv of corns biggest defensive weaknesses. I’m not sure about that, I like both teams to put up points this week and played the over.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

heard today neb second in nation in penalties. martinez is a young mistake prone kid that throws bad balls. nw doesn't beat themselves and have a 10-1 ats record in october the last 3 years as well as 5-0 su and ats against losing teams. let me correct the record lol. 10-1 ats and 5-0 su weeks 5 thru 9. i see the gator ml the same way. they turn people over at the rate miami did last year. do u agree that florida is a really strong ml play against vandy?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Another game I prefer total to a side (played under 51). Gators should win but has that feel of a ugly one. On paper seems like it would be incredibly difficult for vandy to score a whole lot so think the defense gonna have to keep them in it if they have any chance to win. If they turn it over for scores it will be game over, even if that the case think it manages to stay under. Don’t see gators exceeding 30, don’t see vandy exceeding 20.

Don’t have a great argument against either your legs just both seem somewhat scary according to lines which makes for a tough pairing. Why not uga instead? I think they roll LSU.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Nebraska quarterback was 17 when the season started, that's how young he is. maybe Wisconsin was surprised by him but no way a kid that young can handle a team having a whole week to prepare for him.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Nebraska quarterback was 17 when the season started, that's how young he is. maybe Wisconsin was surprised by him but no way a kid that young can handle a team having a whole week to prepare for him.
    wisky had 2 weeks to prepare

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

never make anything out of line movement

Nobody knows anything unless major injuries

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Nebraska +158 vs Northwestern

pickle_texas
    pickle_texas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Nebraska +158 vs Northwestern
    No way lol

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I like the first half over more. I think both teams come out throwing.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Nebraska wins today. 3 biggest cancers on the team have transferred. Martinez getting better each week. NW gives up a ton of sacks and Nebraska had 7 sacks vs Colorado. Crowd will be Hisker fans. NW best player out for the season. And Nebraska has to win some time! Lol

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2310

Im on Northwestern ml -170. nebraska sucks but could come out and play well but in the end I think NW wins a tight one. Not too sure just didnt see anything I like better for the noon games

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Tennessee and Indiana lines have moved also. Going with a 3 team ML parlay early.

Florida
    Buffalo
    Auburn

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Nebraska QB is really good and healthy now. He would be the best player on the field today from both teams. Some say he could be a 1st round pick in the NFL in 3 years.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

i'm on the wrong side with the gators again. they always fool me. another streak gonna be busted and again i'm here for it.