cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

new england patriots backers check in

who else is taking the pats against the chiefs sunday, i love the patriots i'm so confident in them i'm wagering big, think they win by double digits

2018-10-14 08:20 PM INTERNET 10/12/2018 10:29:03 AM NFL STRAIGHT BET[276] NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -3EV 1000 / 1000

2018-10-14 08:20 PM INTERNET 10/12/2018 10:29:03 AM NFL STRAIGHT BET[276] NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -175 1750 / 1000

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

I think 3 is fair, dont you? They are fairly equal both teams and NE is home

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    I think 3 is fair, dont you? They are fairly equal both teams and NE is home
    i think i got a great line -3 even

danshan11

yes that is a decent line hope it keeps moving that way! EVEN to -123 is how the betting game is won

line is about -3.2 right now

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

I heard on the radio yesterday that QBs 25 years old or younger going into Foxboro against Brady/Belicheck are 0-23.

Can Mahomes be the guy to end that unbeaten streak?

I'd have to agree with your wagers cinci

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

They are fairly equal
    based on wut ? KC barely got by Denver. Line should be -5.5 or -6.

danshan11

I was looking at my power rankings and also comparing them to sagarin power ratings and of course I think the entire betting world has a decent idea and they are not moving far off that 3

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I heard on the radio yesterday that QBs 25 years old or younger going into Foxboro against Brady/Belicheck are 0-23.

and what are they ats?

danshan11

and will be weird if Houston and Berry are out

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    you think the line should be 5 or 6 and it is sitting at 3 because sharps are tired, bored, broke, scared, why would it sit at 3 if it should be 5 or 6?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

and what are they ats?
    no idea, they did not mention that

my guess is the ATS record is not very good either

Snowball

you think the line should be 5 or 6 and it is sitting at 3 because sharps are tired, bored, broke, scared, why would it sit at 3 if it should be 5 or 6?
    the line is not -3. it is -3 juiced to -125 and all Vegas is on -3.5
    there is a lot of other action right now. all sports plus MLB and this game is night
    after the other NFL games - so the action won't pick up until later Sunday, when
    the other leagues stall action and the NFL chasers take New England. There are
    still a lot of NE haters out there and Mahomes talk. I only care about the line if it
    reveals something important regarding injuries or some other fact. I'm not a line watcher
    but if you think it is "sharp" to get ahead of a line, then New England is the sharp pickup
    because at 7pm Sunday when the money rolls in it will trust B&B in NE.

danshan11

I would agree but most young QB's struggle, I think we can agree this is not most young QB's. I always like the pats at home but the Chiefs are really good right now. THey barely beat the Broncos because the Broncos are an unpredictable mess and a close division rival to the Chiefs. I like the Pats at home to win a close close game maybe 3 points close!

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

I don't think that's true because Kaepernick went into Foxboro and won back in 2012. He was 25.

danshan11

the line is not -3. it is -3 juiced to -125 and all Vegas is on -3.5
    there is a lot of other action right now. all sports plus MLB and this game is night
    after the other NFL games - so the action won't pick up until later Sunday, when
    the other leagues stall action and the NFL chasers take New England. There are
    still a lot of NE haters out there and Mahomes talk. I only care about the line if it
    reveals something important regarding injuries or some other fact. I'm not a line watcher
    but if you think it is "sharp" to get ahead of a line, then New England is the sharp pickup
    because at 7pm Sunday when the money rolls in it will trust B&B in NE.

I analyzed line movement on all the NFL reg season games so far this year and only 7 games had enough movement to beat the margin, 7 games and I did not check but I believe a lot of those moves were injury updates that not even the sharpest tool in the shed could have guessed before the news came out, the NFL is penetrating brutal sharp now and impossible to beat the margin, yes I know Snow and others you dont care about the line, you are smarter than the whole betting world and can predict games better than the entire betting community BUT there is nothing in the NFL zero zilch zip in profit its all fun and margin and maybe why its my favorite sport to watch!

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by broller View Post
    I don't think that's true because Kaepernick went into Foxboro and won back in 2012. He was 25.
    that stat is useless anyway but even if Kap did he is banned blackballed and removed from the stats, LOL, poor guy is only making 15 million a year as an activist and does not get buried by 300 lb guys anymore

danshan11

the NFL should do the world a favor and let Kap play again, he needs to work out 20 hrs a day, watch film and get pounded for 4 or 5 million a year and give up his 15 a year activist life to save the NFL forget those poor inner city kids, KAP play ball its more important

GATOR 1
    GATOR 1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 821

My $$$ on Pats at Foxboro.....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Checking in.

Pats with extra time to prep for a qb who has started a grand total of 6 games? Don’t get me wrong I have no doubt kc will be able to move the ball but I also expect pats to cause mahomes a little bit of confusion in key spots either leading to few turnovers, or simply getting off the field on 3rd downs/holding them to fgs in red zone.

Also do not expect pats to go brain dead like the jags and abandon the run game for no apparent reason against a soft kc run d.. i think Michel will have a big game on ground and white will be a nightmare for kc out of backfield as pats play keep away from kc offense..

Lastly kc one strength on defense, getting to the qb. Takes a big hit this week as they banged up.

2daBank

the NFL should do the world a favor and let Kap play again, he needs to work out 20 hrs a day, watch film and get pounded for 4 or 5 million a year and give up his 15 a year activist life to save the NFL forget those poor inner city kids, KAP play ball its more important
    Giants would be incredibly wise to sign him. Forget all the meaningless stuff everyone wants to get their panties in a bunch about. Nyg has a playoff caliber team surrounding a bum at qb and absolutely no plans for finding his replacement. Wouldn’t matter for this season they deep sixed the minute they decided to stick w eli, kap needs time to get into a offense and back into fb shape so you bring him in, let Eli have a month farewell tour as he practices,, then let him take over last month so they can build something for next year or figure out whether he would be answer.

danshan11

way better meat out there, than KAP, you really think if he had talent left he would not be on the field, they brought dog fighting prison Vick back as people were burning jerseys, the NFL cares about one thing winning, if a coach wants a player and he is available they dont give a crap about the political loops, they will leave if they dont get their toys! This guy is not talented, nothing else can be true, he has not done crap in so long and was not doing much last rodeo, I dont see it and I really dont care about kneeling and blowing each other in the name of freedom or black rat providers, I dont really care about all that, I would not piss in the ghetto so I dont care, fact.

People jump on the web and on twitter crying i support black lives and blah blah, sure I support switzerlands summer olympic team too but I wont do shit for them or give them 2 cents

2daBank

If winning was gmen first priority there no way Eli would be playing qb for that team. You on crack if you think every franchises main goal is winning. Profit is way higher on list of many teams. There no way w a straight face you can tell me you think every backup in the league is more talented than kap. A more accurate statement would be his talent level doesn’t exceed the perceived potential headache he brings with him.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

lets go p

Snowball

New Bedford Whalers $$$$$

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Pats-3 seems fair. Who exactly has New England beat this year that’s worth a damn? Kansas City has the better resume at this point in the season. Not saying Kc should be favored but no way NE should be -6. Bill will have the Pats ready to play for they way KC abused them in Foxboro 2 years ago.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

KC by 10 points -New England got the worst pass rush defense in the NFL - Lots of mis-match on defense for the patriots - New England will score a bunch - KC will just score more - look for 40 plus points by the chiefs -

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    KC by 10 points - look for 40 plus points by the chiefs -

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If winning was gmen first priority there no way Eli would be playing qb for that team. You on crack if you think every franchises main goal is winning. Profit is way higher on list of many teams. There no way w a straight face you can tell me you think every backup in the league is more talented than kap. A more accurate statement would be his talent level doesn’t exceed the perceived potential headache he brings with him.
    what headache, Reid signed and kneels and nobody cares, there is no garbage that comes with Kap, Trump moved on so did everyone else!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

The jags had 500 yards of offense vs KC last week and got blown out

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The jags had 500 yards of offense vs KC last week and got blown out
    Going to be all about the red zone which Patriots should be ok in. This is the type of game Patriots should put away the punter, if 10 yards or less and close or past the 50 go for it. Chiefs or pass.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

BACKED THE PATIROTS MY GOOD MAN

BEST OF LUCK

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by GATOR 1 View Post
    My $$$ on Pats at Foxboro.....
    Pats 55-2 at home vs. afc since '07. one of 2 losses was kc last season. think brady treats it like a playoff game and comes in with that fire. if it comes to 4th q i still trust brady to get it done. and bb gameplan will be interesting. think he comes out passing since everyone expects run against chiefs weak run d. gonna contain the pocket and make mahomes read defenses for completions. pats pull it out by the number in a close one. pats win by 1-7 probably best value bet.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Pats 55-2 at home vs. afc since '07. one of 2 losses was kc last season. think brady treats it like a playoff game and comes in with that fire. if it comes to 4th q i still trust brady to get it done. and bb gameplan will be interesting. think he comes out passing since everyone expects run against chiefs weak run d. gonna contain the pocket and make mahomes read defenses for completions. pats pull it out by the number in a close one. pats win by 1-7 probably best value bet.
    Good god, 55 and 2? Unrealz!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    that number is not accurate

2017 week 1 kc
    2016 week 4 buf
    2014 week 17 buf

2008 week 3 dolphins
    2008 week 11 jets
    2008 week 13 pittsburgh

and wins 63 ish
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 10-12-18 at 08:47 PM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Cincinnatikid, where are you getting this kind of cash? I've seen some of your meals.

12 Last