2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    most of these guys here are white and the ignorant ones believe someone as driven as lebron james would be homeless without a basketball lol. just a bit of jealousy that a man can make a billion playing basketball. it's why they love college but hate the nba lol.
    I love college hoops and don’t particularly care for nba (until playoff time) for a lot of reasons for which that isn’t any of!! NBA great in playoffs, regular season not worth a damn imo.

2daBank

Who cares wtf someone else chooses to do with their kids? Long as they not abusing them it really none ya business.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I love college hoops and don’t particularly care for nba (until playoff time) for a lot of reasons for which that isn’t any of!! NBA great in playoffs, regular season not worth a damn imo.
    never assumed you were one of those guys of course. regular season baseball, hockey, and nba are nothing special. just like to see certain matchups.

2daBank

never assumed you were one of those guys of course. regular season baseball, hockey, and nba are nothing special. just like to see certain matchups.
    I love betting reg season baseball so guess that interest me more, I’m pretty much done/burnt by asb tho! Lol..

hockey I’m only mildly interested even in playoffs.

NBA playoffs fantastic but think betting the regular season lends itself a lot more to situational cappers for which I’m god awful at! (Gotta know thyself!). There are few times a year I look forward to a nba reg season gm matchup but rarely does it live up to my expectations. Just not enough urgency so rarely do we see their absolute best on both ends of the court.

Wouldn’t expect anyone put me in that group so thanks for not just wanted to clarify I happened to be one the ppl that loved ncaa hoops and it was for vastly different reasons!!
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

I love betting reg season baseball so guess that interest me more, I’m pretty much done/burnt by asb tho! Lol..

hockey I’m only mildly interested even in playoffs.

NBA playoffs fantastic but think betting the regular season lends itself a lot more to situational cappers for which I’m god awful at! (Gotta know thyself!). There are few times a year I look forward to a nba reg season gm matchup but rarely does it live up to my expectations. Just not enough urgency so rarely do we see their absolute best on both ends of the court.

Wouldn’t expect anyone put me in that group so thanks for not just wanted to clarify I happened to be one the ppl that loved ncaa hoops and it was for vastly different reasons!!
    btw, i hope you've seen my correction in the patriots thread. i wasn't talking about bum ass matt cassell that lost those games. I don't even count that season lol. and brady didn't finish a loss against the bills either in week 17 of 2014 as they had clinched everything. he was 51-1 including that bills loss and 51-2 after chiefs loss in last year's opener. since then he's gone 9-0 at home vs afc to make the "accurate" number 60-2. so i was actually underestimating the man. absolutely sick in foxboro.

2daBank

btw, i hope you've seen my correction in the patriots thread. i wasn't talking about bum ass matt cassell that lost those games. I don't even count that season lol. and brady didn't finish a loss against the bills either in week 17 of 2014 as they had clinched everything. he was 51-1 including that bills loss and 51-2 after chiefs loss in last year's opener. since then he's gone 9-0 at home vs afc to make the "accurate" number 60-2. so i was actually underestimating the man. absolutely sick in foxboro.
    Oh right on, hadn’t seen it yet but that certainly makes sense, agree the year Brady didn’t play irrelevant.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Who cares wtf someone else chooses to do with their kids? Long as they not abusing them it really none ya business.
    This^^^

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 218

Whats the saying....

A glass of wine keeps the doctor away?

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    That's not wine...
    It's LaBronna's satanic family blood ritual.
    How to become a billionaire 1.0.
    lmao def could be. fking satanic fkers

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

I'm surprised the kid actually likes the taste of red wine.. Most kids usually cringe at the taste...

Lebrons kid is a player.. ..

First 12