thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Quiet is actually better there’s no nonsense anymore

It’s very very slow sports wise now basically just the weekends football

We are banning guys at an alarming rate which is good cleaning up to site

Concentrating on the line service, the sports book the rating service and poker
    I couldn't agree more . Fire and Rudy were ruthless, angry, trolling right wing zealot nutbags. HUD just lived a cool life and it angered them so much. I got to the point were I just got on a few times a week and didn't read any thread they were in.

It's way better now and people are more focused on the point of this forum, which is winning!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i hope sbr doesn't turn into sears
    If Rudy and Fire are the only reason for you to visit or think this forum is good, maybe you should just work on something else, like exposing the real astro. If you play your cards right Chino might tell you the alias.

Be the forum detective. We could use a few

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    If Rudy and Fire are the only reason for you to visit or think this forum is good, maybe you should just work on something else, like exposing the real astro. If you play your cards right Chino might tell you the alias.

Be the forum detective. We could use a few

drew if rudy dawg huad stevek are all banned why not ban astro61200 who is a known betpoint thief, and currently he is taking advantage of sbr pro benefits by playing in the btp contest,

SBR Drew

If everyone on the forum submitted their list of people they want banned we would have no people remaining on the forum. We are listening to the pulse of the forum as we do daily. The aforementioned posters who have been banned earlier in the year got what they requested/asked for. We gave all three of them a long leash and they used it until the end.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

drew if rudy dawg huad stevek are all banned why not ban astro61200 who is a known betpoint thief, and currently he is taking advantage of sbr pro benefits by playing in the btp contest,

Solid question here.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

How long after midterms do Mueller indictments resume?

Mueller not looking to play partisan politics. Hell, whether they want to acknowledge it or not the guy is a conservative. Make no mistake that more folks will be sporting orange very soon. Kushner is a lock for financial crimes. Two weeks after midterms would be my guess. Some of these folks will be sitting on a metal toilet Christmas morning

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I pointed this out a few months ago

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would unban everyone

See how it goes

Vikings2
    Vikings2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25688

Unban Brock Landers.

jjgold is one of the best posters here at sbr.com.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I would unban everyone

See how it goes

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I would unban everyone

See how it goes

Worth a social experiment if nothing else

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10802

Kinda like a free-for-all
    Wouldn’t last long

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Be like a jail break.. All the old trolls would be posting and fighting non stop again in every thread.. I couldn't read that crap back in the day... I say keep em locked up..

Order and gambling posts restored on SBR!!!!

Unban everyone and it might be entertaining for a week then it would be back to flame wars on every thread.. Madness!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-11-18 at 06:02 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

FREE BURT RAPP

NEVER FORGET
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

SBR Drew

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Would be nice to see some old banned faces. I understand why they’re gone but still would be cool to let them have another go.
    ummm no...we don't need fired*ck, ruddytard and the methhead from south america back whatsoever lol

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    ummm no...we don't need fired*ck, ruddytard and the methhead from south america back whatsoever lol

last time i checked costa rica was not in south america

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

last time i checked costa rica was not in south america
    oh perfect, I'll update my notes on banned retards on SBR and their exact geographical locations...thanks pal, you're a lifesaver!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Great movie!!! One flew over the cuckoo's nest... Might be my favorite movie still to date!!!

The big Indian dude at the end.. I busted out in tears... I was like go man go!!!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    FREE BURT RAPP

NEVER FORGET

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

At least let Brock Landers come back.

Why not?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The majority probably won’t even post let me get administration to give Sherry an order to unban everyone

shari91

Seriously though, some of our most entertaining - for better or worse - posters aren't banned. They left for various reasons whether they stopped gambling, grew up and now had a family or just left for another spot they preferred more.

For those who have been here for years remember back to when we had Chat and this place was kind of like the Wild West of the Internet. Yes we had so many personalities and forum wars and insane happenings - ie the pedicure guy and his fake cousin in the hospital - but we also had a lot of people who were scammed despite our best efforts to prevent it. Then we introduced BetPoints and had to tighten everything right up as every Eastern Euro scammer alive was trying to jack us, let alone some of our own posters who had been here for years which was quite sad. Now this year things have loosened a bit more in some aspects but as I've always believed, when people show you who they are believe them. You can give someone chance after chance but they'll eventually crack and let you know nothing has changed. At that point you have to throw in the towel, especially when they're deliberately playing chicken with staff seeing if someone will rightfully pull the trigger.

This place is just as great as it's always been. Probably better if I'm being honest. Instead of spending huge amounts of time trying to stop silly e-wars amongst posters, staff can now focus on other things to improve the overall quality of the forum for everyone. Because remember: most of our members and even guests have nothing to do with PT. They're here for sports and betting info; not the other less serious stuff that others may enjoy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole, and The Kraken

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Seriously though, some of our most entertaining - for better or worse - posters aren't banned. They left for various reasons whether they stopped gambling, grew up and now had a family or just left for another spot they preferred more.

For those who have been here for years remember back to when we had Chat and this place was kind of like the Wild West of the Internet. Yes we had so many personalities and forum wars and insane happenings - ie the pedicure guy and his fake cousin in the hospital - but we also had a lot of people who were scammed despite our best efforts to prevent it. Then we introduced BetPoints and had to tighten everything right up as every Eastern Euro scammer alive was trying to jack us, let alone some of our own posters who had been here for years which was quite sad. Now this year things have loosened a bit more in some aspects but as I've always believed, when people show you who they are believe them. You can give someone chance after chance but they'll eventually crack and let you know nothing has changed. At that point you have to throw in the towel, especially when they're deliberately playing chicken with staff seeing if someone will rightfully pull the trigger.

This place is just as great as it's always been. Probably better if I'm being honest. Instead of spending huge amounts of time trying to stop silly e-wars amongst posters, staff can now focus on other things to improve the overall quality of the forum for everyone. Because remember: most of our members and even guests have nothing to do with PT. They're here for sports and betting info; not the other less serious stuff that others may enjoy
    Shari keeping it real and honest.. Aussie girl right? Love Aussie girls..

I use to read in years ago on SBR and never posted. Just taking it all in..

One thing I know about gambling is if you go broke and hit rock bottom last place you wanna post is on SBR or any gambling forum for that matter.. It's like if you are an alcoholic and trying to break the habit and go to AA the last place you want to revisit is the bar where you use hang out to get drunk every night and see all your homies.

Gotta change your life.. Turn the page.. Can't be around it..

GOTTA ROLL WITH THE CHANGES!!! I always liked this song back in the day when big changes happened in my life.. Roll with it!!!!! Don't worry..

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

*Thumbs up*

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Has all of the dirty thirty been pardoned?
    youre a druggie pillhead

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sbr chat was the shine on the diamond. You, sov, moyal, spankie, Bobby Velcro, PattyV, me, ttwarrior, Archie ( and Chandler), Peter (roguescholar), Lou would check in occasionally, that pole smoker onetrickpony, etc.... Those were good times. Lot of soccer winners, 3am Pakistani cricket plays and anything else that could be bet on at odd times. For me, those were high times
    Last edited by The Kraken; 10-12-18 at 02:54 AM.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    youre a druggie pillhead
    Ouch. You got me man, I’ll never be the same

#metoo

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Has this thread theme ever not been explored on every forum ever???

shari91

It comes up at least twice a year here along with "SBR is going under/dying/sold to an Asian company" every summer when things are a bit slow sportswise and people are enjoying the sun and fun as they should be.

You know how it goes gaucho... just smile and nod your head and explain the same things over and over keeping in mind some people may never have seen it. I'd rather this than talk about Princess Eugenie's wedding with my friends in messenger so win win I guess for me

The Kraken

I explore it every day, sbr is dying. Im using all my skills to keep it alve

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

It's not all bad news
    There are now more fake cheat picks threads on here than ever

You guys should see the glass half full like me

First 1234