survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I have nebraska under 6.5. They might not even win three games even with adding a fcs school lol. Gonna be so pissed if they rule it no action...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I have nebraska under 6.5. They might not even win three games even with adding a fcs school lol. Gonna be so pissed if they rule it no action...
    Same advice I gave OP, contact your book NOW and ask how they will rule.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Same advice I gave OP, contact your book NOW and ask how they will rule.
    He said it has action

Have to hope they somehow beat Clemson now so it gets cancelled

Really doesn't seem right but what can you do

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    He said it has action

Have to hope they somehow beat Clemson now so it gets cancelled

Really doesn't seem right but what can you do
    So he followed the Nugget lead, 12 games is 12 games and MASSIVE sub of East Carolina for West Virginia does not matter. Oh well, I don't like it either but what can you do.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    but in Vegas, one size fits all. If it is good at Book A, it is good at all of the books.
    This is not true with this weird scenario. Nugget and South Point have different rules.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I think what you may be looking at is a situation where an extra win or loss will not matter in the final decision. If you had someone to win 5 games and they only win 3, it really doesn't matter what will happen in game 12. They lose. I think that a scenario like that may happen. But who knows. I was advised by someone who should know that I should be O.K. in my situation. I have West Virginia Over 7 wins, and unless the roof falls in on them, they will cover. My informant told me that if you have an "Over" and they go over, it does not matter how many games they play. West Virginia may only play 11 regular season games because of a cancellation against NC State.

LT Profits

I think what you may be looking at is a situation where an extra win or loss will not matter in the final decision. If you had someone to win 5 games and they only win 3, it really doesn't matter what will happen in game 12. They lose. I think that a scenario like that may happen. But who knows. I was advised by someone who should know that I should be O.K. in my situation. I have West Virginia Over 7 wins, and unless the roof falls in on them, they will cover. My informant told me that if you have an "Over" and they go over, it does not matter how many games they play. West Virginia may only play 11 regular season games because of a cancellation against NC State.
    Nugget requires 12 games. Does not have to be the original 12 games scheduled (which becomes relevant in this specific case), but still has to be 12 games.

At South Point, all bets are Action no matter what, regardless of playing less than 12 games or change of opponent or anything else.

I don't know where you played but my point is Vegas does have differing house rules for Futures, it is not one size fits all.

dlowilly

I doubt ur WVU bet will have action if they play 11

The reason my scenario is like salt in a wound is last year I got no action on 2 totals bets that would have won regardless of a 12th game but they each had a game cancelled. Thought I was going to get bailed out here to kind of even that out but NCSU decided to schedule an end of the season meaningless game

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

I am going to just wanted to see if anyone had experience with this and/or get attention!

always here to translate for you buddy...

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    always here to translate for you buddy...
    LOL fuk off butthurt troll

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

LOL fuk off butthurt troll
    I've tried to on multiple occasions, but you keep pulling me back in. balls in your court. and mouth of course...

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 427

If either team is in their conference championship game (NC State) then the ECU/NC State game is cancelled

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    If either team is in their conference championship game (NC State) then the ECU/NC State game is cancelled
    I know but ECU are bottom dwelling and NCSU has to beat out Clemson

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    ...Vegas does have differing house rules for Futures, it is not one size fits all.
    This is correct.

First 12