1. #1
    sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 07-01-09
    Posts: 3,622
    Betpoints: 74268

    10/08/2018 Standings SBR Poker Main Event

    10/08/2018
    1 Stryder 2100 8
    2 kidkonggolf 1280 7
    3 brndg23 1275 8
    4 oiler 1265 10
    5 franklee168 1230 6
    6 silvap 1205 8
    7 JAKEPEAVY21 1190 10
    8 Bigorange 1180 7
    9 snapperman2 1100 6
    10 zwoeins 1095 8
    11 mayberry 1040 12
    12 Xstream 1025 7
    13 pabonaparte 1020 7
    14 eSTOXX 975 7
    15 imack 950 7
    16 Joecool20 950 8
    17 empiremaker 935 9
    18 aggieshawn 900 8
    19 GUMMO77 900 7
    20 ArunSh 890 8
    21 lobo369 855 11
    22 panamabrad 830 5
    23 b1slickguy 800 7
    24 bonzaii 790 6
    25 GaryDN 740 10
    26 BuzzKill 730 6
    27 Stefan 730 11
    28 leovegas 700 5
    29 Cross 680 8
    30 JayTris07 655 6
    31 dogkatcher 650 3
    32 Manosdepiedra 645 8
    33 codone69 630 5
    34 4uk4life 615 6
    35 dlowilly 615 7
    36 mpaschal34 610 7
    37 chico2663 600 7
    38 yahoonino 595 6
    39 bobbywaves 575 4
    40 friedcheese 550 5
    41 thomorino 525 4
    42 sportfan 520 8
    43 BeerDog99 505 5
    44 AutoDonk 500 9
    45 d2bets 500 7
    46 Krashman 500 4
    47 yisman 500 3
    48 Underdog5229 495 3
    49 Dgrabowski 475 4
    50 ChuckyTheGoat 460 6
    51 brian311 455 6
    52 slanina 450 8
    53 Stifler 445 8
    54 brock 425 2
    55 defender 425 6
    56 playersonly69 425 3
    57 cincinnatikid513 400 3
    58 Mannyfan 400 3
    59 ninjagorn 400 4
    60 rm18 400 4
    61 Enkhbat 380 5
    62 Optional 380 6
    63 greyarea 375 3
    64 Chaz22 370 5
    65 MangasColoradas 355 5
    66 Lex_icon 350 6
    67 tradeout 350 6
    68 Blacke 345 4
    69 hawkeye16 325 3
    70 freeagent 305 4
    71 MrKLC 305 5
    72 ronpaul2008 305 6
    73 avssakic 300 1
    74 bigdaddyjames 300 1
    75 fireindahole 300 1
    76 msutter 300 1
    77 oneunder 300 1
    78 OVAKUL 300 1
    79 sinmiedo 300 1
    80 TheGiant 300 1
    81 trombone 300 1
    82 deadphish 290 6
    83 zjohnzzz 280 6
    84 5mike5 275 4
    85 unlearn 275 5
    86 bracerman 255 3
    87 chipup 255 4
    88 JediMindPicks 250 3
    89 oChRoNiCo 250 2
    90 vladfan 250 2
    91 pavyracer 245 5
    92 DGG23 225 4
    93 dhristov211 225 3
    94 smitch124 225 3
    95 thetrinity 225 4
    96 Jericholic 205 2
    97 pokerpro44 205 4
    98 BetOnUnderdogs 200 3
    99 hhsilver 200 3
    100 katstale 200 4
    101 craigpb 195 3
    102 MikeTizzy 195 2
    103 OldSchoolGambler 195 7
    104 onerous 195 2
    105 mrpapageorgio 180 3
    106 spider 180 4
    107 dankelly 175 1
    108 harlee71 175 1
    109 jrgum3 175 5
    110 juicername 175 1
    111 Rorro92 175 1
    112 shane 175 3
    113 sammygran 170 3
    114 carolinadaze 165 4
    115 frankzig 155 4
    116 Igor_1965 155 3
    117 jayvegas420 150 2
    118 Spacefrog 150 2
    119 forumvillelol 130 4
    120 advantageU 125 2
    121 beantownmatt 125 2
    122 cabo 125 3
    123 dare 125 1
    124 GameChanga 125 2
    125 HossWilbur 125 1
    126 stevex 125 1
    127 unde0087 125 2
    128 MalikHusam 100 2
    129 cankid 95 2
    130 konck 75 1
    131 qwertvt 60 2
    132 big_joe_1212 50 2
    133 ttwarrior1 50 1
    134 209Life 45 2
    135 frizzelli 30 1
    136 peacebyinches 30 1
    137 Crusherrr 25 1
    138 jr814922 25 1
    139 moojoo 25 1
    140 barbone26 20 1
    141 Grivas_Digeni 20 1

    SBR Forum
    Pizza
    Delivery
    Man

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  2. #2
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,489
    Betpoints: 10172

    How am I ahead of Donkey & 100 other players, when Waves missed 2 months worth of tourney's from an unwarranted ban?

    Absolutely remarkable.

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 432 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  3. #3
    cincinnatikid513
    be kind
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 11,179
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    How am I ahead of Donkey & 100 other players, when Waves missed 2 months worth of tourney's from an unwarranted ban?

    Absolutely remarkable.
    would break everybody at sbr hearts if you get banned again
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/18/2018

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 448 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 3
    5-0-0 469 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  4. #4
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,489
    Betpoints: 10172

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    would break everybody at sbr hearts if you get banned again
    I'm sure it would, as I bring some quality entertainment to this otherwise boring poker forum.

    All anyone has to do to get me banned again: Simply call my all in but a penny bet, then fold to my penny bet. Despite a players actions having nothing to do with me (when I obviously have the winning hand as usual), apparently it's good enough to ban Waves for no reason. So go for it chump.

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 432 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  5. #5
    cincinnatikid513
    be kind
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 11,179
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I'm sure it would, as I bring some quality entertainment to this otherwise boring poker forum.

    All anyone has to do to get me banned again: Simply call my all in but a penny bet, then fold to my penny bet. Despite a players actions having nothing to do with me (when I obviously have the winning hand as usual), apparently it's good enough to ban Waves for no reason. So go for it chump.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/18/2018

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 448 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 3
    5-0-0 469 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  6. #6
    JoeCool20
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 521

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I'm sure it would, as I bring some quality entertainment to this otherwise boring poker forum.

    All anyone has to do to get me banned again: Simply call my all in but a penny bet, then fold to my penny bet. Despite a players actions having nothing to do with me (when I obviously have the winning hand as usual), apparently it's good enough to ban Waves for no reason. So go for it chump.




    LOL Seems like that is what happened last time!

    But you forgot that you told the guy in the chat to "check it down" and apparently that is against the rules.

    So don't leave out the part that you did wrong. They couldn't have got you banned if you didn't break the rules.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2018


  7. #7
    cincinnatikid513
    be kind
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 11,179
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Seems like that is what happened last time!

    But you forgot that you told the guy in the chat to "check it down" and apparently that is against the rules.

    So don't leave out the part that you did wrong. They couldn't have got you banned if you didn't break the rules.
    bobbo would never admit doing anything wrong, not his style
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/18/2018

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 448 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 3
    5-0-0 469 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  8. #8
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,489
    Betpoints: 10172

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    bobbo would never admit doing anything wrong, not his style
    Correct, as I did nothing wrong.

    What ignorant people like you & JoeCool fail to understand is, all my chips except for 1 cent were already in the pot before saying the obvious joke "check it down". It's remarkable that nobody got the obvious joke. Now I would be in the wrong if I said check it down with a stack to protect. That obviously wasn't the case, as all my chips were already in & I'm not protecting 1 cent. So even if No1Here granted my check it down request (which he obviously didn't), my better hand was still going to win regardless. So get a clue chumps.

    But I can't really expect people with no knowledge of poker to understand this simple concept I explained. Consequently, I was unfairly banned. Despite missing 2 months from the unfair ban, I passed 100+ players on leaderboard. Just another demonstration on how the cream always rises to the top.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 10-10-18 at 01:44 PM.

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 432 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  9. #9
    cincinnatikid513
    be kind
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 11,179
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Correct, as I did nothing wrong.

    What ignorant people like you & JoeCool fail to understand is, all my chips except for 1 cent were already in the pot before saying the obvious joke "check it down". It's remarkable that nobody got the obvious joke. Now I would be in the wrong if I said check it down with a stack to protect. That obviously wasn't the case, as all my chips were already in & I'm not protecting 1 cent. So even if No1Here granted my check it down request (which he obviously didn't), my better hand was still going to win regardless. So get a clue chumps.

    But I can't really expect people with no knowledge of poker to understand this simple concept I explained. Consequently, I was unfairly banned.
    since u play like a clown nobody felt sorry for ur 2 month banishment and next time hopefully u get a full time ban
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 10-10-18 at 01:51 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/18/2018

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 448 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/08/2018

    BTP
    Week 3
    5-0-0 469 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  10. #10
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,489
    Betpoints: 10172

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    go to a real poker tournament with real money and go all in except 1 chip, then say check it down see what happens,
    I have no problem doing that, I'll even report back with the results of this "check it down" experiment.

    Obviously nobody will give a chit, as all my chips will already be in before saying "check it down."

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 432 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  11. #11
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 11,489
    Betpoints: 10172

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    since u play like a clown nobody felt sorry for ur 2 month banishment and next time hopefully u get a full time ban
    How is Waves ahead of you by 220 pts on current leaderboard, despite missing 2 months & playing like a clown?

    That's some pretty funny stuff.

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 432 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


Top