Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Is Angel Hernandez legally blind?

Is this guy for real with these calls?
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave Mackballs 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

At least replay can fix them.

If he was behind the plate there would be 7 ejections by now.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6101

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    At least replay can fix them.

If he was behind the plate there would be 7 ejections by now.

He will be behind home plate for game 4. It's a crime that he's on the field at all.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

This retard will be a factor tonight

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This retard will be a factor tonight
    Yup, he is the worst. Didn't he bring a case against MLB complaining he was being treated with bias, as he was overlooked for years from doing playoff games???

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20133

He's made bad calls his entire career. Then he sued the MLB for discrimination.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    He's made bad calls his entire career. Then he sued the MLB for discrimination.
    They should counter sue for malpractice.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

I thought he was dead? Didn't Angel Hernandez die in scarface?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Bigger question is why does he still have a job with the MLB

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

An example of the drawbacks with affirmative action hiring

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm actually shocked that the MLB hasn't caved into liberalism and started hiring women behind the plate umpiring yet.. Only a matter of time..

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm actually shocked that the MLB hasn't caved into liberalism and started hiring women behind the plate umpiring yet.. Only a matter of time..
    Who cares if the umpire is male or female as long as they get the calls right.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Yup, he is the worst. Didn't he bring a case against MLB complaining he was being treated with bias, as he was overlooked for years from doing playoff games???
    I think he may be 2nd worst. CB Bucknor is at the top of my list. Angel is absolutely awful though.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LOL

I remember when he ejected Steve Mcmichael from the announcer booth at Wrigley Field

What he sees out there at times is mind boggling

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Who cares if the umpire is male or female as long as they get the calls right.
    It's like who cares if the announcer calling the game is male or female as long as she has a man voice.. Man sports should keep it a man game in all aspects on the field and in the booth me tinks mon..

Chicks should stay cheer leaders, not become refs, announcers and umps in men sports.. Just my opinion.. Takes something away from the history of the game and what we are all use to seeing and hearing over the years...

Don't get me wrong love seeing the cheerleaders.. Nothing wrong with that.. Glad we don't have men cheerleaders in tights cheer leading, no place for that on the field either.. ..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

It's like who cares if the announcer calling the game is male or female as long as she has a man voice.. Man sports should keep it a man game in all aspects on the field and in the booth me tinks mon..

Chicks should stay cheer leaders, not become refs, announcers and umps in men sports.. Just my opinion.. Takes something away from the history of the game and what we are all use to seeing and hearing over the years...

Don't get me wrong love seeing the cheerleaders.. Nothing wrong with that.. Glad we don't have men cheerleaders in tights cheer leading, no place for that on the field either.. ..
    What's ironic to me is all the women in the world, well USA, complaining about be mis-treated as a species. LOL. I mean they claim they can't get jobs unless they are good looking, and then they say it's not the reporters looks, it's what they report. Well, I don't see too many ugly reporters, and they try to be good looking, they aren't told to be. Do you see any 330# cheerleaders in the NFL ???? Ever been to Hooters??? Strip clubs with 300# women trying to swing a pole????
    But, in the same regard, I have no doubt there will be female umpires, and ref's in the NBA (already have one). But the NFL & NHL, too rough for them, I think. Pretty sure Belichick has a female on his staff, and the Jets do to, I have no problem with that at all. Just stop complaining we (men) are mis-treating or being unfair. You want one of those jobs, spend years working for it like the guys do.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 10-09-18 at 02:58 PM.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

That's not even close to the same thing, but hey, you be your weird little-man self, Jibby.

oakas
    oakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17646

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    I think he may be 2nd worst. CB Bucknor is at the top of my list. Angel is absolutely awful though.
    Throw in Laz Diaz and you have a the trifecta of umpires that should even set foot on an MLB field. Just terrible.
    Last edited by oakas; 10-09-18 at 07:04 PM.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Behind thr plate tonight.

May be a riot in the Bronx if he fukks the Yankees.

Replay can't help us tonight.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Behind thr plate tonight.

May be a riot in the Bronx if he fukks the Yankees.

Replay can't help us tonight.
    Truely hate this unpredictable asshole. CC does have nice history w him calling balls and strikes tho.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Angel has been a black eye on MLB umps for years.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

The funny thing is that he's suing MLB for discrimination. The guy has always been terrible at his job.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

All 3 of his missed calls at 1st were fractions of a second difference between the ball getting their and the runner touching. Full speed and he’s supposed to determine which event happened 0.2 seconds before the other? Seems unreasonable, just bad luck he had three plays that were so close, all 50/50. Some were even hard to tell on replay

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

3 bang bang plays. Thank goodness for replay.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    An example of the drawbacks with affirmative action hiring
    The biggest benefactors of affirmative action in the United States is white women. White America loves to talk about Affirmative action when a minority is involved not realizing it's their mother, sister, and daughter who benefits the most.

pet2150
    pet2150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    The biggest benefactors of affirmative action in the United States is white women. White America loves to talk about Affirmative action when a minority is involved not realizing it's their mother, sister, and daughter who benefits the most.
    This^^^^^^^^^

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    You’re correct, by far the biggest benefactor of affirmative action is white women. Sadly, white women are also its fircest opponents. It gors along the same lines of women voting for Republicans, a party that has consistently taken away their rights and made decisions on their behalf with nothing but a bunch of men sitting in a room. Its amazing any woman could ever vote republican

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Thanks for bringing politics into a thread about a MLB umpire