SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Monday Morning Video

Generate your own business/ money boys.

JJ I'm still waiting on my T-Shirt.....bet you wish you had hair like me

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mother fukker

This kid selling cars on SBR

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Sammy what's the best way for me to sell a used car? Should I try to sell to a used car dealer? Use a website online to try to sell privately?

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Sammy what's the best way for me to sell a used car? Should I try to sell to a used car dealer? Use a website online to try to sell privately?
    if you sell it to a dealer,we aren't going to "low ball" you, but keep in mind we have to clean the car, do any work to the car to then resale it back to a new customer. Also, we have to warranty the new vehicle.

Think about it this way......you wouldn't buy a car from a dealer that needs tires or has dings/dents on it, so we do that work to then resell it to a customer.

Best way is to sell it 3rd party, but also keep in mind it depends on value of the vehicle. If you are trading in a 20k vehicle to a dealer, you save on sales taxes towards the new one. So pending sales tax, that could be $1600 you are saving in sales tax alone by trading in to the dealer (using 8% sales tax that it is where I live)

Selling it 3rd party you may get more than to a dealer but you also had to advertise for it. Have to haggle with other people trying to buy it from you, and maybe people want to test drive or nickle and dime you on it.

Every situation is different

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

are u near where that big crash killed 20 people, very sad

SamsNCharge99

Very close sadly. Some were customers of ours. Super tragic

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Don't understand how everyone in that limo died. Crazy.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mother fukker

This kid selling cars on SBR

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    if you sell it to a dealer,we aren't going to "low ball" you, but keep in mind we have to clean the car, do any work to the car to then resale it back to a new customer. Also, we have to warranty the new vehicle.

Think about it this way......you wouldn't buy a car from a dealer that needs tires or has dings/dents on it, so we do that work to then resell it to a customer.

Best way is to sell it 3rd party, but also keep in mind it depends on value of the vehicle. If you are trading in a 20k vehicle to a dealer, you save on sales taxes towards the new one. So pending sales tax, that could be $1600 you are saving in sales tax alone by trading in to the dealer (using 8% sales tax that it is where I live)

Selling it 3rd party you may get more than to a dealer but you also had to advertise for it. Have to haggle with other people trying to buy it from you, and maybe people want to test drive or nickle and dime you on it.

Good insight, Sammy.

Appreciate your perspective.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post

SamsNCharge99

thanks for the input Joe, this thread couldn't survive without it

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100