Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Volleyball, World Championship Women: Thailand +2.5 sets @ +169 (Starts in 20 min)

Thailand W vs. Italy W

We are in the 2nd round (group stages) of the Women's Volleyball World Championship hosted by Japan.

Thailand's results and closing ml odds in this final tournament thus far:

South Korea vs. Thailand
    Result 2:3 Thailand closed as +181 ml odds

Thailand vs. Russia
    2:3 +700 ml

Trinidad & Tobago vs. Thailand
    1:3 -10.000 ml

USA vs. Thailand
    3:2 +1800 ml

Thailand vs. Azerbaijan
    3:1 +144 ml

China vs. Thailand
    3:0 +1400 ml

The Thai women have great control skills, combinations and hit a strong serve. They don't have any star players but dangerous as a collective.
    Won't argue if you bet them to win outright. I'm just asking them to win a set here. They won 2 sets against tournament favorites USA and Russia losing both games 3:2 + though they lost 3:0 vs. China in their last match they gave the Chinese a run for their money - 3:0 (28:26, 25:20, 25:23).

Italy on paper slightly better than Russia. Thai Women underrated all tournament.

GL

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

No show from the Thais. Looks like the worst performance of the tournament from them. I usually look for a 3rd set live play spot when teams are down 2 sets. When they have to give everything in the 3rd to stay in the match. Given they lost the first 2 sets Live oddsmakers give a higher live price for the 3rd set. Won't even consider Thailand in this match.

Books rate Serbia USA and China higher than Italy. Atm they are convincing me they are maybe better. Strong Italy.