thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Over is a lock

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Over is a lock
    As Lee corso says: Not so fast my friend!! Lol.

Seriously tho let’s talk bout this a little., while I can certainly understand the over cause you can make that case practically every saints game, I do have some doubts tho. 1st off saints get Ingram back this week and Peyton knows his d needs some help, nothing helps a d like a great run game chewing up yards and keeping them off the field. Think you will see saints go on longer drives in this one., secondly skins and captain checkdown Alex Smith would be doing their defense a huge solid if they could control the clock w long drives and why shouldn’t they be able to against saints d? It not gonna be a slugfest by any stretch but I could absolutely see it sneaking under this number with something like a 27-23 type score.
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

washington pass defense has been strong. the alex smith way is helping the d. they lead the league in rushing attempts at 33 per game.
    5th overall in rushing yards. defense 3rd in passing yards. 3rd in total yards and second in ppg at 14.7. cleveland went into new orleans and shut them down. skins held luck to 177 yds passing and rodgers to 240. question is can brees impose his will. saints only giving up 3.2 ypc on ground. pass defense terrible giving up over 300 ypg. i think wash wants to avoid a shootout and will try to keep brees off the field. i think skins try and run the ball at all costs. not sure if coming off a bye will help, but gotta think they been working hard on a game plan.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    washington pass defense has been strong. the alex smith way is helping the d. they lead the league in rushing attempts at 33 per game.
    5th overall in rushing yards. defense 3rd in passing yards. 3rd in total yards and second in ppg at 14.7. cleveland went into new orleans and shut them down. skins held luck to 177 yds passing and rodgers to 240. question is can brees impose his will. saints only giving up 3.2 ypc on ground. pass defense terrible giving up over 300 ypg. i think wash wants to avoid a shootout and will try to keep brees off the field. i think skins try and run the ball at all costs. not sure if coming off a bye will help, but gotta think they been working hard on a game plan.
    Exactly. Also think Ingram changes saints offense, Peyton loves to run the ball and Ingram getting touches will have saints picking up more 1st downs imo which in turn runs clock. Saints d needs that so i expect Peyton to slow the offense a little.

Obviously the key to all this will be nobody falling behind early as that what leads to video games breaking out. Not finished w this one to know im confident in under, could be I like 1st half better or not at all. I just think it be a mistake to assume saints in the dome on prime time means it gonna be a shootout.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    As Lee corso says: Not so fast my friend!! Lol.

Seriously tho let’s talk bout this a little., while I can certainly understand the over cause you can make that case practically every saints game, I do have some doubts tho. 1st off saints get Ingram back this week and Peyton knows his d needs some help, nothing helps a d like a great run game chewing up yards and keeping them off the field. Think you will see saints go on longer drives in this one., secondly skins and captain checkdown Alex Smith would be doing their defense a huge solid if they could control the clock w long drives and why shouldn’t they be able to against saints d? It not gonna be a slugfest by any stretch but I could absolutely see it sneaking under this number with something like a 27-23 type score.
    Did you ever stop to think that you’ll never get this 3 minutes of your life back that it took you to write this? Your analysis is worth a handful of dirt. One kick or punt return for a TD, or one pick six and the game goes over. Really cute write up though. Good job kid

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that you’ll never get this 3 minutes of your life back that it took you to write this? Your analysis is worth a handful of dirt. One kick or punt return for a TD, or one pick six and the game goes over. Really cute write up though. Good job kid
    Did you ever think you are a douche?
    No I won’t care about the 23 seconds it took to write this

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Did you ever think you are a douche?
    No I won’t care about the 23 seconds it took to write this
    Who gives a shit what he says? He either a teenager or incredibly stupid, probably both. Just another air bettor who ain’t got 20 bucks to his name and changes his handle every year cause he so garbage.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    Isnt it past your bedtime? T-minus how long till you have to change your handle again cause you get laughed off the site?