2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    How did this ass sorry team beat Wisconsin
    Even when wiscy is great by their standard they always susceptible with their style imo.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    How did this ass sorry team beat Wisconsin
    No fricken clue but Byu is good against the run and against slower teams. They struggle against teams that can space it out, throw it a lot and have playmakers

2daBank

BYU doesn’t have 50 yards, ouch.. so glad I didn’t realize this was on tonight or I’d have prob joined you.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5369

Damn Breed Em Young is getting raped!
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave BigOrange 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No idea. I don’t follow ncaa football closely enough to know, don’t really have the time for everything this time of year and besides I know some incredibly sharp cats who I read/listen to then just cherry pick their plays I feel the best cases been made for (combined w myself starting to get to know some teams I’ve seen few times by this point! Lol), usually do pretty well w this method What I’ve heard a few say is patrino not all in with them any longer, clearly he must not be getting same caliber recruits on that d! Lol
    Lmao with the double entendre.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave mdunlap3 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

I stated on several threads that BYU sucked ass and was starting to regress to the norm...they were absolutely putrid against U-dub last week and had the look of a team that has over-achieved and was overwhelmed on both sides of the ball...not only that, but Kalani Sitake sucks ass as a coach...no adjustments, no energy, no emotion, and it looked like they were just going through the motions until the game was over...I was thinking this was the "real" BYU team as opposed to the one that pulled off the upset against Wisky.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I stated on several threads that BYU sucked ass and was starting to regress to the norm...they were absolutely putrid against U-dub last week and had the look of a team that has over-achieved and was overwhelmed on both sides of the ball...not only that, but Kalani Sitake sucks ass as a coach...no adjustments, no energy, no emotion, and it looked like they were just going through the motions until the game was over...I was thinking this was the "real" BYU team as opposed to the one that pulled off the upset against Wisky.
    I honestly think their schedule and fact they went into those power 5 games trying to be the more physical team really took its toll. Early in the udub game they had chances to answer both huskies early scores but made mistakes once they got into scoring range and that simply deflated them imo. Now they look like a team that has been beaten and bruised. Don’t think it fair to dismiss what they did to wiscy, they went into Wisconsin and were physically dominant against a Wiscy team that doesn’t often get pushed around, unfortunately that prob helped them lose that edge they were playing with, them those early turnovers vs udub were the nail in the coffin.. they have to play a certain kind of game to have a chance, their qb magnum is terrible!!

Da Manster!

I honestly think their schedule and fact they went into those power 5 games trying to be the more physical team really took its toll. Early in the udub game they had chances to answer both huskies early scores but made mistakes once they got into scoring range and that simply deflated them imo. Now they look like a team that has been beaten and bruised. Don’t think it fair to dismiss what they did to wiscy, they went into Wisconsin and were physically dominant against a Wiscy team that doesn’t often get pushed around, unfortunately that prob helped them lose that edge they were playing with, them those early turnovers vs udub were the nail in the coffin.. they have to play a certain kind of game to have a chance, their qb magnum is terrible!!
    yeah, but let's keep it real 2dabank...two of those power 5 teams were garbage teams from the toilet paper soft Pac-12 (arizona, cal)...and let's not forget that powerful juggernaut McNeese St......yes, gotta give those feisty Mormons some credit for beating Wisky at Madison...but it was obvious the Badgers clearly overlooked BYU...they were probably looking ahead to the Iowa game...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    yeah, but let's keep it real 2dabank...two of those power 5 teams were garbage teams from the toilet paper soft Pac-12 (arizona, cal)...and let's not forget that powerful juggernaut McNeese St......yes, gotta give those feisty Mormons some credit for beating Wisky at Madison...but it was obvious the Badgers clearly overlooked BYU...they were probably looking ahead to the Iowa game...
    Def not saying they good, just that they took it to wiscy beating them at their own game. Maybe Wiscy was looking past them, even if so when a team starts punching you in the mouth you stop looking ahead real quick. That qb terrible tho and they slow overall so yea they kinda stink.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    ok. i was just asking what the play was. see you posted it. what's the number of completions?
    dude was only 19 lmao. joke of a line. they just played really good competition. ive gotta couple sharpies tomorrow if they add them. what a joke canada is overated apparently lol barley played

Da Manster!

Def not saying they good, just that they took it to wiscy beating them at their own game. Maybe Wiscy was looking past them, even if so when a team starts punching you in the mouth you stop looking ahead real quick. That qb terrible tho and they slow overall so yea they kinda stink.
    yes sir...Tanner Mangum sucks moose dong...this is EXACTLY how they played against U-Dub...I know the Huskies are a legit team but the Cougars made them look like Alabama!...Mangum sucks, Sitake sucks as a head coach, no running backs, no explosive WR's, and overall no team speed on either side of the ball.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    BYU started at -3 and now to -1 or PK in some places.
    Sorry man. I tried to warn you.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Byu should fire their coach. Guy just sits there on the sidelines as his team is getting an ass whopping.

First 12