Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Help me understand how bonus rollover works

So I'm having a little trouble understanding how bonus rollover works. I made a deposit to sportsbetting.ag for the 50% NFL Reload. I lost all my money and my account was at $0 in a few days. I contacted customer service and asked if my rollover requirements had been met, and if I could redeposit. She said that when your account hits $0, your rollover requirements are met and rollover is reset. So I made another deposit using the same bonus, my rollover was reset, and again I lost all my money, account zeroed out, and I redeposited. I noticed that the rollover was not reset this time when I redeposited, and the rollover counter doubled (because of my previous deposit). So I contacted customer service, who said sorry the system did not reset it, and she would send a request for it to be reset. The next day it was reset again. Two days later, I lost all my money again, account was at $0 and I redeposited and started betting. The next day I hit a lot of my bets, and ran my account up to 19K, and when I checked my rollover counter, I noticed that once again, the system had not reset the counter upon my most recent deposit when my account was at $0, and the counter is currently showing 90K as the rollover amount, effectively stacking up rollover amounts from previous deposits. When I contacted customer service, the agent said that rollover is not reset when the account is at $0. To my understanding, every book resets rollover when your account is zeroed out, and the agent who I spoke to 2 weeks ago at sportbetting.ag said that also.

I'm not planning on withdrawing the whole amount, but I've lost a lot of money to these guys, and now when I go on a good run, they want me to meet a rollover requirement that will take forever.

Is what this cs agent said true or is he misinformed?

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

The bonus rollover rule is never take a bonus and if the book are not crooks you can take your money out whenever you want.

Sobob99

Okay, but I took one in this case. So the dispute here is what the rollover amount is. I just want to make sure it is implemented properly

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Rollover should be reset when you lose it all. Some players would never be able to withdraw if they stacked them. No reputable place would stack rollovers.

Sobob99

That's what I'm saying! I thought that was the standard and also the rule at sportsbetting.ag, an A rated book on sbr

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

I've had to email Sportsbetting countless times to get it reset before making my next deposit. I had the same problem as you. Sometimes it's reset on its own but nowadays it never resets to $0 when you lose. I always have to email them or live chat and it takes 12-24 hours to get reset. Very annoying. I don't complain because the bonuses are great and I love the site. Betonline always resets for me. Luckily, we can play on both sites. It's annoying, but both books have been great and offer great promotions so I take the good with the bad any day.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

The rollover calculator does not reset and you have to ask them to reset it every time...bush league tactic..

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    The rollover calculator does not reset and you have to ask them to reset it every time...bush league tactic..
    That’s it!!