alecmatt5
    alecmatt5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3494

Early Week 6 CFB lines

Syracuse -4 at Pitt
    LSU -2.5 at Florida
    Auburn -4 at Miss St

Can someone talk me out of these road favorites? These all seem way too easy. I get the home field advantage in college football but these teams are all 2 touchdowns better on a neutral site. Right?

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

I like all 3 myself - you figure one of the 3 dogs will pull an outright upset but I believe 2/3 of these hit.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

cuse around 10

aub and lsu about a fg

i played cuse

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would bet Syracuse after the Clemson game, huge letdown spot, although Pitt is nothing special, I can't see Florida moving the ball with Franks against that LSU D. LSU still getting no respect.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I would bet Syracuse after the Clemson game, huge letdown spot, although Pitt is nothing special, I can't see Florida moving the ball with Franks against that LSU D. LSU still getting no respect.
    Pitt is beyond nothing special. No real playmakers. Defense not as improved as we thought it could have been.
    The only thing that can kill a Syracuse bet is if all of SBR jumps on it.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Pitt is beyond nothing special. No real playmakers. Defense not as improved as we thought it could have been.
    The only thing that can kill a Syracuse bet is if all of SBR jumps on it.
    Agree here. Pitt HC Narduzzi has quietly become one of the big coaching hires that has failed. His teams are good for an upset or two each season, but that is about it. The one thing that beats Syracuse is a major let down from last week where they grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory.